• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
JUSTIN WONG!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDD. Its gonna be interesting to see whos gonna win since items are enabled. Well if jamaal isn't going then i would have to take the bus to the mall. But yeah it would just be easier to meet at the mall what time would we have to be there?

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
:( Koikaze is moving to the world's best crew.
edited for truth.

Hahaha you know I love you guys. Colorado crew is cool; I just don't think I fit it XD You guys like Melee and live in Denver and stuff. Plus your smack talk is bar none. Seriously, no one talks trash like Colorado. You guys are like the villains of the competitive Smash community.

If a good Sonic went, he'd win, in all likelyhood. Sonic+items=own.
Why didn't you go then? You're one of the few that can place with Sonic. But then again, when DON'T you get 4th?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Jamaal is going. We could meet at the mall at 9 on Saturday. Unless I hear for sure from chap/rafa, I'm not planning to pick them up.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
We just got a real match! WE JUST GOT A REAL MATCH!! LES GO!!!!

Yeah, since I'm gonna be out on Friday night (tonight,) the Saturday Mall pick up is the only way for me. I'll call you later today Yanginometry to get that set up with you.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Lovo, can you guys get to chap's house by tomorrow? I could pick you up at 8:30, then we could head down to the mall to meet up with the highlanders.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
edited for truth.

Hahaha you know I love you guys. Colorado crew is cool; I just don't think I fit it XD You guys like Melee and live in Denver and stuff. Plus your smack talk is bar none. Seriously, no one talks trash like Colorado. You guys are like the villains of the competitive Smash community./QUOTE]

Your moving? XD

Oh, and Chap, I would REALLY like my controller back. Yea, you remember the one you took from me at Kenny's house because of the clear back. Now I'm stuck to using wavebirds...
Hell, you don't even have to give me that controller. Just give me a working controller and everything will be good.

Ravin

Smash Lord
I got the funding. So ill be smashing it up tomorrow with you guys :laugh:

When do you need me to come in with TeH Wii?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'll see everyone tomorrow. If one of the people I'm picking up could print/write out directions for getting to the place from Park Meadows, that'd be great. Otherwise, we'll get lost and I'll hate you all.

Also, my car doesn't have AC. Surprise!

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys I'm from Oklahoma and just wanting to discuss with people "in the neighborhood." What's up with smash in Colorado?

I'm a mediocre falco melee player. lolz

Ravin

Smash Lord
Hey guys I'm from Oklahoma and just wanting to discuss with people "in the neighborhood." What's up with smash in Colorado?

I'm a mediocre falco melee player. lolz

On that note.

This starts at 10 am right?

kyoshiro1221

Smash Rookie
Ok soooo.... I am sooo confused about everything right now. Ok so what i know is there is gona be alot of people there and we get free food? Free bowling? free prizes? and i am going with magus.

Ravin

Smash Lord
Ok soooo.... I am sooo confused about everything right now. Ok so what i know is there is gona be alot of people there and we get free food? Free bowling? free prizes? and i am going with magus.
From what I understand its a free game of bowling with shoes, and a 1$ off all food you buy. blah blah.

I think thats about it

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
hey guys im from texas and im going to be visiting colorado springs tomorrow(the 9th) until the 18th

anyone know of any smash tourneys in the area or anyone who just wants to game?
There is a tournament (Brawl and Melee) tomorrow and Sunday. Nice timing, or as they say in my country and throughout anime, naiso taimingu.

By the way look in the tournament listings thread for the info. Or call this guy (720)496-8156 or this guy (303)888-8777.

And the tournament is in Colorado Springs, lucky you.

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
WTB Melee Doc skills....

Anyways, whos looking forward to losing 64 eh David?
See you all tomorrow, and Space Jam, we should get in some serious team friendlies in tomorrow

Scud

Smash Apprentice

On that note.

This starts at 10 am right?
On that note. Does anyone here play starcraft? lol
And would anyone be interested in coming to OK for a tourney (brawl and melee)? It's pretty far :-/. Maybe some people near the border? hah

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Nice timing, or as they say in my country and throughout anime, naiso taimingu.
Lmao!

Shut up Mike, you're dumb.

We shall definitely get some mad team games in, Stevey Breezy Beautiful Cover Brawl! I need a lot of friendlies in total to get my game back, anyway (Thanks to KoFXI and Arcana Heart.)

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Eeeeeeeeeeggggggggggg Rrrrrrrrroooollll
:)

All those beautiful people
I want to have them
I want to have them all
All those porcelain models
If only I could make them fall

Be my heart a well of love
Flowing free so far above

A wintry eve
Once upon a tale
An Ugly Duckling
Lost in a verse