• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Alright, so... I had another meeting at work today. Turn out that "every other weekend I work" thing turned into "every weekend I work."

So... I won't be seeing y'all for about 5-6 weeks after Black Friday. Well, I take that partly back. I will SEE y'all, just not on Saturdays. Sundays I can hang out cause I called Mondays off, at least. I get another day off, but obviously, it can't be Saturday/Sunday.

As for the Saturday after Black Friday, I should be getting off on time. So I should be able to get to the tournament ASAP, Tony. I'll text you as soon as I can if I'm stuck at work.

I have a windows XP Tony, but you'll have to give me #'d instructions since I dun speek computer lingo

delete the system 32 folder

Speaking of not lazy, here's our budget!

I suggest that we collect all the gas money AHEAD of time so that we don't have people not being able to pay because they spent all their money on food/MMs/whatever, since this happens fairly often, and people like Tim and Kenny are left paying an additional $60 or so more than they planned. Maybe we can make the confirmed pay date a week before the tournament, and we can keep all gas monies in an envelope per car.

uhm ok sorry im late about this but tony your the only one who needed help to pay for **** your the one that always ends up owing people dont blame it on us and you forgot about rafa and yang too paying for you and you always **** up every trip you want to go to

the end

edit: i suggest you dont go to this one tony or people dont let you go cuz you mess it up and dont let anyone eles go its just bad luck

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I think Imma cancel the birthday bbq. Weather is getting cold, and it's a hassle to coordinate that many people. Might still do something that weekend, but I'm not sure, really. =/

delete the system 32 folder

uhm ok sorry im late about this but tony your the only one who needed help to pay for **** your the one that always ends up owing people dont blame it on us and you forgot about rafa and yang too paying for you and you always **** up every trip you want to go to

the end

edit: i suggest you dont go to this one tony or people dont let you go cuz you mess it up and dont let anyone eles go its just bad luck
And I'm always the one paying people back when I do borrow. In fact, I do believe that every time I've EVER had people help pay for me, it's been part of the budget.

Meanwhile, you've failed to bring enough/refused to pay the full amount budgeted for, and screwed people like Kenny over by as much as... what? $60? $100? Somewhere around there. I'd blame Erg, too, but really, Rafa covered for him every time, and it's not like he was even old enough to hold accountable for anything back then. You covered for him as well, but seemed to think that it counted as paying for yourself as well. Hrm... odd.

Suck a ****, Ken.

♥

EDIT: Okay, we need to confirm who is going to OK. Super confirmed are as follows:

Tim
Tony
Nite
Sam
Mike

Anyone else, or is this our entire group?

Top Bottom