• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

GanondorfMan33

Smash Cadet
Are these the right chars for Fall Fighter so I can put htis up on the rankings?

1: SDSG ($238.00) Luigi / DK
2: GRIZZLY ($68.00) Snake / Wolf
3: Spiritdragon ($34.00) Snake / Marth
4: wtFluxus Metaknight
5: BrownNite Falco
5: Timotee Ness
7: dave G&W
7: Cliche Yoshi
9: Judo Chop Action Super Buddha ???
9: YangFuShamg Marth
9: IzzyInfamous ZSS
9: Ryyudo Falco

I double post, so what?
Steve, I used pika and MK about halfsies :D

Give me a MK/Pikachu. Then send it in :)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Why am I on the kill list twice? =( =( =( And why does nite get caps AND italics?
Tim is going down TWICE. Bill style.

Nite cuz he beat me in a Peach ditto. :mad:

Aww I didn't get to play meno at Fall fighter or the bash now that I realize it.
And Meno, take it easy on my baby pika :(
I'll play ya Steve. I still suck at the Peach Yoshi matchup though.

And I forgot to ask to play your MK Flux...

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I'm confused though, do they have console setups? I didn't see any listings for any. Hmmm, they do pc repair, maybe I should see if they wanna hire me =P

Ravin

Smash Lord
Sooo... because you all went to Nites birthday... Your going to come to the springs for mine right?

:D

Right?

:D

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
The rest of the Smash Crew is as broke / if not more so than he is.

Thats my John anyways.

In response Kyo, I would be down for something this weekend, I would like to do some Brawl+ and some regs, you guys could come to my place if you want but its a bit smaller than my last place so like 4 people max lol.

Ravin

Smash Lord
Flux, why is your name ganondorf man when you said you suck with Ganon in those free for all ganon matches? XD

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Zomg, truth is out!

In other news, they are working for some codes for Brawl+ that will remove / change Knockback decay.
Wonderin what you guys think of it, its actually one of the things I like about brawl. But wanted to hear what everyone else thought.

Owndizzl3r_Ownag3

Smash Apprentice
uuhh so the next big denver tourny im hearing of is like in june!!! O.o thats like 6 months away for another colorado tournament!! well thats according to colorado cutthroat website, unless theres one im not hearing about!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
There will be qualifiers before then, but yeah, that's the next BIG smarsh tourney. There will be smaller ones prior to that though.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Anyone want to do a tournament next Saturday? Finals will be done, and I'll need a way to relax. It doesn't have to be big, maybe $5? We could also do sumdat GG/SFHDR, and maybe get a Brawl+ or Melee tournament going? Just wanna keep us in shape so that that bull**** with Jeris doesn't happen again.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Anyone want to do a tournament next Saturday? Finals will be done, and I'll need a way to relax. It doesn't have to be big, maybe $5? We could also do sumdat GG/SFHDR, and maybe get a Brawl+ or Melee tournament going? Just wanna keep us in shape so that that bull**** with Jeris doesn't happen again.
YES!!!

So, um, school's a *****, but after December, I'm done

GanondorfMan33

Smash Cadet
Dude lets do a ****ing tourney. Lets build on the recent participation.

And Jeris is tough, I'd love to see how I stack up against him.

Ravin: I used melee ganon >__> Lol. Too lazy to make a new account. And my name is in my sig haha.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Uh.

Well, anyways, I might have a car again by next week. I'll see if I can make it too.

Top Bottom