• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

korgoth

Smash Rookie
nite get on aim at some point =)
oh and wtf why do i have 4 posts now? not that it really matters but thats weird... nvm i thinks i figured it out

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
well i stoped cause i hate the quality. i'm giving up broadcasting since i don't have a good enough internet or a capture card to make the quality good

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Hey Mike where did you download Air? I've looked but all the torrents I searched for had like no seeds. Unless you're streaming them or something.

HD Air OP ****ing amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMDnTE6_wkg&fmt=22

Ferdi edit: Marathoning Cardcaptor Sakura

FFFFFFFFFFFFF ****S SO CASH

CAN YOU GET ANY MORE BA THAN THIS??

OF COURSE NOT

Also one of my threads on /a/ which didn't immediately get lost in the sea of trolling :3

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
That Air HD opening was beautiful. I remember that anime such a very sad one, and its easily one of the saddest animes I have ever seen.

T

talarq

Northern Colorado people, when is a good time? I can play Wed - Friday this week, but can't play this weekend. We can figure out a place after we pick a time. :)

For those people who play DotA, what server do you play on and what are your names? Mine is Hawkeye.Mihawk on uswest and useast. I'm pretty terribad but it'll be fun to play.

Don't even get me started on the awesomeness of One Piece. All I have to say is watch the Water7 and Enies' Lobby arcs(eps 229 - 314).

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Northern Colorado people, when is a good time? I can play Wed - Friday this week, but can't play this weekend. We can figure out a place after we pick a time. :)

For those people who play DotA, what server do you play on and what are your names? Mine is Hawkeye.Mihawk on uswest and useast. I'm pretty terribad but it'll be fun to play.

Don't even get me started on the awesomeness of One Piece. All I have to say is watch the Water7 and Enies' Lobby arcs(eps 229 - 314).
don't worry, used to playing terribads. My account is yangfushang both on east and west but most of us play on east. Btw ferdi and mike start playing dota more

korgoth

Smash Rookie
soooooooooooooo nite whens this money match goin down? I'd be able to hang out after school pretty much any day sept friday cus i have a hot date (and no classes) -- i dont know when i work this weekend. i get home around 8pm after school. You said yer disk got owned too, but i can bring mine =) and get yer *** on aim more, or i should make a new msn since i can't figure it out lol.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Sorry korgoth i was busy all day xD
Im going jurb hunting tomorrow as well so i wont be free till wed in the evening =D
but no guarantees I havent really been feeling like being at home lately

And wtf anime time on the boards :]
Air is tight
Card captors is too ****en good i saw the whole **** thing xD
hurray for asians and weaboos >.>

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Super Nite$ Double post

I'm watching code geass again
and omg this could be the best anime i have ever seen
Plus i ****en love just watching the intros xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfiJNEJIBCc&feature=related
Cool as music
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I love being a weaboo xD
And everyone who hasnt seen these good animes are ******** or something

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Lets go for 3
I now main samus on ssb64
Do any of you guys play?
If you guys do let me know so i can play you guys xD

korgoth

Smash Rookie
Sorry korgoth i was busy all day xD
Im going jurb hunting tomorrow as well so i wont be free till wed in the evening =D
but no guarantees I havent really been feeling like being at home lately

And wtf anime time on the boards :]
Air is tight
Card captors is too ****en good i saw the whole **** thing xD
hurray for asians and weaboos >.>
its all good. but yea i'll be back from school at like 8pm so try and get a hold of me around then if you want to do anything

spiritdragon

Smash Ace

TIME_WIZARD on USeast. But we can go on West if needed its just harder cause of CD key sharing.

don't worry, used to playing terribads. My account is yangfushang both on east and west but most of us play on east. Btw ferdi and mike start playing dota more
I would but I'm busy marathoning anime like all day. Will prolly get on today.

hunter x hunter you need to watch it just go to veoh and watch it

also hikaru no go you can probably find that at veoh too.
O **** nice, DLing all these anime is like taxing on my hard drive, I'll prolly just buy half a terabyte one or something.

Super Nite$ Double post

I'm watching code geass again
and omg this could be the best anime i have ever seen
Plus i ****en love just watching the intros xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfiJNEJIBCc&feature=related
Cool as music
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I love being a weaboo xD
And everyone who hasnt seen these good animes are ******** or something
Jibun wooooooooooo

Underload

Lazy
When will there be another tourney / get-together like EFL last week? Any idea at all? Offline tourneys are too much fun, so I might start going to more of them, as long as there's any coming up.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
There's a tourney at the Wasabi con later this month.

Also, I'm too lazy to download animes, so I reads them =(

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
When will there be another tourney / get-together like EFL last week? Any idea at all? Offline tourneys are too much fun, so I might start going to more of them, as long as there's any coming up.
I have a tourney going down over at Grand Junction, CO on the 21st of March its a long trip but worth it.
Heres a link to it G.O.W.C.
and the prizes are
1st:60% of the pot
2nd: 30% of the pot
3rd: 10% of the pot
So you can easily earn the money to travel here if you are good enough. You just have to go through my Wario.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Ok so like i was reading about the L movie
and apparently L fakes his death by writing his name down on the death note before rem does
giving him 23 more days to live >.>
thats pretty interesting

Top Bottom