• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'm not playing smash for at least the rest of this week. Maybe next week, too. I need a break to get my head on straight. Freaking out after losing to Ferdi, of all people, is stupid.

That and I love me sumdat MvC and Vampire Savior. BB Hood for **** tier.

kmgamer

Smash Apprentice
I would always be down for smash at my dorm.
Sadly i live at least an hour from everyone in the springs :(
I've been training like mad crazy for Genesis tho. I've been teachin a couple of people how to get really good for a couple of months now and they're almost gettin on my level. Its really helping my game out personally and I can't wait to play some of you guys again, because i feel like i play a lot smarter now. I'm excited for when I get back mid-May and can play a lotta smash with everyone lolz.

Lets show everyone what us Colorado melee players can do. Hellz yeah!
Oh and brawl 4 the rest of ya'll with your tournaments all the time and **** lol

kmgamer

Smash Apprentice
i would make fun of melee right now, but i would probably die O.e
Lol, yeah I just might kill ya myself. No offense, but by design, melee is way more competitive than brawl imo. I like the speed of the game and the technicals much more than those of brawl personally. Brawl just isn't my game tho :dizzy:

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Ok, I need a good character against Marth, I am done trying to beat him as Yoshi, seeing as tippered down airs beat 2nd-Jump super armor at 55%

Olimar?

Your guys thoughts?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6ga9Jvdw9U Yipes is back, *****!

Also, I've never actually gotten to play Vampire Savior. We should play Tony :D
Please? I'd love to start playing this game. I'm seriously thinking about dropping smash finally, and just giving new players tips and ****.

Ok, I need a good character against Marth, I am done trying to beat him as Yoshi, seeing as tippered down airs beat 2nd-Jump super armor at 55%

Olimar?

Your guys thoughts?
Sonic. He freakin' ***** Marth. If you lose, you can always be an ******* and challenge him to a MM, despite him being a totally cool dude.

MK is good, I hear.

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
I could stand to work on my snake, if only for doing Random MM vs people.

Tony, sad to see you quitting smash, is that melee too?

And are yous till going to genesis?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
So ive determined Ravin is trash and if he doesnt come to texas then it proves hes trash.

BEAT THAT!!!!!!!!!!

Ravin

Smash Lord
Im going to pull some resources....

Ill just most likely need someone to pick me up from the bus depot... If its going to be 120, from what i looked up, for round trip tickets on the bus... Then its a good chance I can pull a few strings and go. I need to get out of Colorado anyway.

Xyro77

well my boy, your lucky! If you take the bus to Houston i can go grab your *** at basiclly any time.

i need ALL info of the bus trip and ill get ya.

You do know you LIFE is on the line when we have samus dittos right?

Ravin

Smash Lord
I dont have a life. I gave that away when I moved in with my girlfriend. Its just a shell.

Id be more then glad to get some dittos in and pointers. Lol.

Also.

Select Departure Schedule for Friday, May 1, 2009
Select Departs Arrives Duration Transfers Carrier Schedule
01:25am 03:00am 1d, 0h, 35m 1 GLI 0431
09:35am 07:30am 20h, 55m 1 GLI 0439
07:40pm 05:15pm 20h, 35m

Which would look okay.
Im not sure how greyhoud exactly makes this look. But from what I understand... It would seem the trip would take me a day bus ride. So i might end up taking a bus on the last day of April, show up May 1st, I can even bring my wii and recording device. If that would help at all.

Then leave on the third, help clean up and get to know a few people and or smash all night.

Departing times back to Colorado

Select Return Schedule for Sunday, May 3, 2009
11:05am 08:25am 22h, 20m 1 GLI 1247
05:00pm 03:30pm 23h, 30m 1 GLI 6494
10:15pm 07:40pm 22h, 25m 1 GLI 6478

Xyro77

I dont have a life. I gave that away when I moved in with my girlfriend. Its just a shell.

Id be more then glad to get some dittos in and pointers. Lol.

Also.

Select Departure Schedule for Friday, May 1, 2009
01:25am 03:00am 1d, 0h, 35m 1 GLI 0431
09:35am 07:30am 20h, 55m 1 GLI 0439
07:40pm 05:15pm 20h, 35m

Which would look okay.
Im not sure how greyhoud exactly makes this look. But from what I understand... It would seem the trip would take me a day bus ride. So i might end up taking a bus on the last day of April, show up May 1st, I can even bring my wii and recording device. If that would help at all.

Then leave on the third, help clean up and get to know a few people and or smash all night.

Departing times back to Colorado

Select Return Schedule for Sunday, May 3, 2009
11:05am 08:25am 22h, 20m 1 GLI 1247
05:00pm 03:30pm 23h, 30m 1 GLI 6494
10:15pm 07:40pm 22h, 25m 1 GLI 6478

getting here may first and leaving on may 3rd seems fine to me. let me know when you DO decide to go to this and ill alter my plans to get you. so far hobo 16 will be awesome!!!!!

you from CO(samus) and Praxis(peach) from WA

Ravin

Smash Lord
Yeah, I just need to get ahold of my mother tomorrow. She said she wants to send me birthday and Xmas funds she never did. So ill get what little rent i need paid off, discuss this with my girlfriend, and fork out the 144 bus tickets to go. Then chill out. ill bring about... 60 over for food and other random **** if be needed.

Youll also hate me for my sweet Samus Wallet.

But yeah. Ill know for sure tomorrow night, ill pressure my resources.

Xyro77

samus wallet? FREAKIN COOL!

yea go collect all the cash people owe you.

if i were you i would bring as much as possible to texas with you. The reason why is because last weekend a WORLD HOBO there was a player named LAIN from east coast he got robbed in chicago and he had to pay the bad guys to get his bag back. he spent 30$ to get his bag back and didnt have any left for food. we ended up buying his food and crap.

as soon as you know if its a GO or NO GO. PM me.

PS: how old are you? If your like a 55 year old male rapist, you can go ahead and cancel this whole operation. Im not into that stuff.

Ravin

Smash Lord
Id love to be robbed again. Had it happen twice.

I normally carry cash, and I dont walk around alone or places I dont normally go or dont know. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yea.

Xyro77

Id love to be robbed again. Had it happen twice.

I normally carry cash, and I dont walk around alone or places I dont normally go or dont know. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yea.

you did not answer my question?!?!?!?!?!??!

Are you a 55 year old male rapist who likes little boys??????????????????????!111111111111

Top Bottom