• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

>good brawl combo video
>good brawl combo
>good brawl
>brawl

ololololol

btw guys where's the info on the tournament? i missed it but i hear something's happening tomorrow anyone got a link?
WHO THE **** R YOU AND WHY ARE YOU POSTING IN THESE FORUSM YOU LITTLE **** ***** **** ****** **** FACED ******* *** GUZZLING FAT **** omg wow i hate people

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
That snake shield break thing was the best part, mikezor always has the good ****. Fun tourney people, and now I'm really tired.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
We didn't stay long enough to clean up the place. You might try shooting dfg an email, or seeing if his number is posted on the cutthroat site. Sorry man =/

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Did either of you find my computer cord? I think I left it under that table with the brawl setups?
It's not that bajillion dollar one you were talking to me about right?

If it is... that suuuuuuuuuuuucks. ****.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Thanks to all that attend the GameFest event. The event went very well despite the pressence of snow. Here are the results for all the tournaments:

Smash Bros. Brawl:

1st: Dave
2nd: Tim O Tee
3rd: Zeroxmachine
4th: Flux
5th: Meno
5th: Brown Nite
7th: Over9000
7th: R
9th: Ryyudo
9th: Orion
9th: UnderLoad
9th: I
13th: Pug
13th: Remy
13th: Low Tier
13th: Text Book Ninja
17th: ONO CHan
17th: Mega evils
17th: Noobennis
17th: Leo

HALO 3 (2 v 2):

1st: Carbon
2nd: Team Crossfire
3rd: H and M (Justin Bleeke + Tomas Orenlaas)
4th: Premier
5th: Original Cut (Alex Valeruz + Andy Tolfer)
5th: Phaded Monkeys (aaron rodriguez + Jovian Cisneros)
7th: Quarantine (Christian Dean + Connor Kuckelman)
7th: Demand Respect (Matt Husted + Dillion Seacat)
9th: Owndiz3r (Dave + George)
9th: Fear R BR (John Emilyon + Chris Bary)
9th: OverKill (Ian Erickson + John Ekblad)
9th: Doom Factor
13th: Alpha Romeo (Tanner Dunn + Ras Sarsam)
13th: Canibus OZH (Kenny Peters + Jesse Bender)
13th: Lethal Enjection (Robert Akverfleld + Jericho Jensen)
13th: Pink Pwnies (Shane Wayerman + Cody Hargadin)
17th: Trouble of the Dirty Marshmallows (Collin Casady + Jesse Slaten)
17th: HellFire (Ray Benton + Nate Keisling)
17th: Endo & Halo (Nick Mares + Mike Trickel)
17th: Noob Population Control (Dan Monnet + MIke stainbrook)
17th: Ballz Deep (Bo Peoszynski + Dominic Trujillo)
17th: Team Duo (Zach Montera + Sam Swegart)
17: Ginja Ninija (Ronnie Harpster + justin Glotzbach)
25th: Fort Collins Killers (Dan Hummel + joe Schlagheck)

Street Fighter 4:

1st: Pedro
2nd: Recon
3rd: Leo
4th: Torres
5th: Rutt Ross
5th: Kam
7th: Chamelio Salamander
7th: Shamgi
9th: Pug
9th: Text Book Ninja
9th: Soviet
9th: godzilla

Soul Calibur 4:

1st: DancingFighterG
2nd: Egg
3rd: Matt
4th: Z
5th: kASATANIA
5th: IDK
7th: Brad
7th: Tony
9th: Deikah
9th: Nite
9th: Malissa
13th: Lianne
13th: Tim

We also had a fun BUZZ quiz show contest. It went really well and a lot people played in it. Winner won Gamestop gifts cards and additional prizes. Again, thanks to all that came out and played. Next up, King of the Springs baby!!

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Well I wasn't at the tourney because I was visiting college, but I'll be at the next one.

Also I just got out of school early because of a "bomb threat", because they found a box at the top of the school and then another in the 600 hall. We were then all evacuated, which was fun I guess lol

The Marth

Smash Apprentice
Whoa. Meno. You started SWF about the same time as me lol I remember. Now your like all 2,000 posts and 5th in a tournament. WTF Lol

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Ahaha, so turns out the bomb threat was really just a time capsule for Columbine that some people left outside the school with a tag "for Columbine" on it, which is why people got so freaked out :laugh:

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I'd be freaked out as well.

*edit*

DFG always ****s up the positions of the winnarz.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So, I've been looking around at upcoming events, and here is what we seem to be havings:

May 16- C3 tourney King of Springs, at that bowling alley. Brawl singles and teams, plus other games, maybe even guilty gear again ^_^

May 23- EFL tourney, Brawl teams only. Gonna be at the same place as last time, the Starz film centre behind the Tivoli.

May 30- New Mexico is having a tourney they want us to go to, brawl and melee, singles and teams for both. I kinda want to go, anyone else up for it? We can probably bribe our way into housing with promises of sexual favors.

That's it for May, the next event I know of after that is Devastation, which is June 19-21, with brawl and melee again. Also, getting to see South Paw and Dook hopefully. Who all is interested in going back to the burning land of pain known as Arizona in the summer?

Also, we'll be aroond demolishu.

Fluxus

Smash Cadet
Hmmm Tim that is a good idea. I am down for all those events actually. I am trying to get NM to come to us, for the Springs tourney. Then maybe we can return the favor and go to them?

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Heeey, wait a second. How did Over9000 outrank me when I thought I knocked him out?

OVER NINE THOUUUUUUUUUUSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDDD!!!!

I dunno, maybe I lost the match, or maybe it was still winners. But still, I'm gonna get that Nine-Thousand!

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Ryyudo how did your post count get to be 1??
Ya see, they made this thread a "Social" thread, and it negates all posts made here for your post count. I've only made one post outside of this thread, so thus, I have one post :).

I guess the big wigs just had a need for a power trip or something. Cause really, it's just a number, as far as I can tell. :laugh:

ZeroXMachine

Smash Apprentice
So are there any non-competitive get-togethers coming up?

I think I could really use one of those just to get better. I feel like there are a few fairly basic techniques that I need to start incorporating (ie: perfect shield during dashes, or really just perfect shielding in general), stuff I probably shouldn't be practicing at a tourney :/

I'm pretty busy this weekend, but Thursday works, probably Sunday afternoon/evening too. PM for my number.

I'm pretty sure I didn't get 3rd. Flux got third and Meno beat me (fun matches).

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Well, lemme know who all wants to hit up NM for that tourney. Should be easy money in both smashes, mmhmm.

And yeah, that bracket just seems off. I think it was Dave, then me, then flux, then meno, then zerox/?

Fluxus

Smash Cadet
NM's scene isn't that fabulous. They do have a few good players, but I hear many of them are converting back to melee...

Yeah, bracket is off. I lost in loser's after beating Meno. It was...

Dave
Tim
Fluxus
Meno
ZeroX

Furthermore, I REALLY want to get a gathering up in NorCo. In the past **** has fallen through because of conflicts. I think the weekend of the 9th of May would be a great tune up before the King of the Springs. Tim said he would come up, and anyone else is invited obviously. If we got melee going that'd be nice as well.

Question: What would you guys think if I created a Youtube account for just CO Smash? I was thinking about doing that, unless we have one? I would put our recent videos up there. And it would be nice not to have to plug up all my page with other people's videos, if I have that option. If not, I truly don't mind.

Gimme feedback please.

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
So you guys should go to Devastation, and have Tim Wario ditto Fiction. Put him to shame!

I also want you guys to know Im officially 5-1 out here in money matches. Only loss is to a DDD player that I cant seem to camp properly with Olimar =.(...

You better be ready for genesis crew battles though, I dont want to hear any johns when me and OR take your moneys.

Top Bottom