• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Fluxus

Smash Cadet
Yuck.

Brawl has it's advantages as well as melee. Different isn't always bad. But something that does bother me is melee elitists or the rare brawl elitist. Shut it off, please. If you don't like either game that's cool, but no one else really cares.

Tony we will team then. Also more videos being uploaded to SmashColorado today.

NorCo, a host is important obviously, so thanks for volunteering. We'll know more as the weekend approaches.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
also, speaking of norco, I'm down for any get together that happens anytime. I'm willing to drive so let me know and stuff!

heading down soon mike, just getting some omnomnomage

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
If you need any help just ask. I know boulder isn't the center of NorCo, but I could quite possibly host a smashfest as long as the date doesn't conflict with prom/graduation. And lol at how many people are graduating
Should host so I could get there in like 15 minutes <3

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
On another note, we need to look into housing/hoteling for Genesis. Apparently they announced some really cheap rates that we're able to get, so if someone wants to look it up, I'd be willing to reserve 2 rooms with my credit card.

ZeroXMachine

Smash Apprentice
Zerox - Drunken Brawl this weekend! Loser of first stock takes a shot. First to 5 shots loses (or wins?).
I'm coming up pretty late on Saturday and leaving Sunday somewhat early for reasons I'll tell you later... I'll try to squeeze in a few drunken brawl matches.

Anyone up for Chinese buffet crab legs?
I am up for Chinese buffet crab legs after the Springs tourney, everyone should come b/c it's ridiculously good and fun.

NoCo Smash - May 9 sorta works for me. I can play all day but I have a musical to see at around 7. So I don't think I can host unless Zerox wants to host at my house haha.
If I can come up (which is probable) I can take over hosting duties. Because the next week is finals for me, however, I may have to leave kinda early.

Naps

Smash Rookie
Hey what up I am Naps from Colorado I play both games and but my fav has to be melee I play shiek and yung link I would play aginst you if you do not want to walk or bus to my place I could go to yours it is cool I like the bus i do not have a car.

Are you going to cut througt?

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Hey what up I am Naps from Colorado I play both games and but my fav has to be melee I play shiek and yung link I would play aginst you if you do not want to walk or bus to my place I could go to yours it is cool I like the bus i do not have a car.

naps eh...i take alot of those. Welcome to the scene, always nice to have new comers especially people who play melee. Where exactly are you located? The most active melee players would be in aurora.

Also imma need a ride to that spring tourney! also will there be teams...i only see singles on the agenda. We need more emphasis on teams cause teams are fun.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
There had better be teams, or I will murder a few people. But it is an official cutthroat event, so it should have teams, we haven't had them because the past couple were conventions. But yeah, when DFG gets back from his cruise we'll make sure he gets teams on there.

Also, when he gets back I'll remind you guys, but we need to push him to add melee to the supercon if you guys want it. I know it won't get a guaranteed pot, but I've seen pockets of interest for it, we just need to make sure he knows.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Wow i havent been here in sooooo long
I have been too busy playing streams of great games =D
Btw guys
Henry hatsworth is one of the funnest games i have ever played
it challenging as hell and has that classic platformer taste similar to megaman and a splish splash of mario
Legend of Y's is also badass and fun for extremely fast grinding >.>
ummm what else what else
OH yeah P.N 03 Is pretty entertaining right now that game is too sexy xD
And also started playing LoZ OoT master quest
I are in the process of downloading fatal frame right now
along with eternal darkness ^ ^ for some cool funs
anywho
Super late shout outs
it was fun playing you all
It just makes me sad thinking how i can only be cheap for so long till i just cant do it anymore :( Oh well ill work on being too gay

Also I ****en **** at dittos xD

AND SINCE IM TOO LAZY TO READBACK
WHEN IS THE NEXT TOURNEY!!!!????

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Hahahaha i decided to read back and i am laughing at people defending brawl xD
brawl is like melee
Only slower, no lag canceling, and infinites
brawl ***s are only brawl ***s because they couldnt handle a game that required skill and smarts
so they moved to a game that requires none of those ^ ^

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Hahahaha i decided to read back and i am laughing at people defending brawl xD
brawl is like melee
Only slower, no lag canceling, and infinites
brawl ***s are only brawl ***s because they couldnt handle a game that required skill and smarts
so they moved to a game that requires none of those ^ ^

Ahh hex nah D=<

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Except for when you dittoed Flux.

Oh, and my Doc. Get ****ing *****!

Was my Doc actually playing well that day, or did everyone else just suck? I'm seriously, I don't remember much. I ~think~ I lost like.... 7 times that entire day, 3 of which were at Rafa's, prior to getting kicked out.

I might not be able to go to Genesis/Devastation. Talk to me for details.

I'm coming up pretty late on Saturday and leaving Sunday somewhat early for reasons I'll tell you later... I'll try to squeeze in a few drunken brawl matches.

I am up for Chinese buffet crab legs after the Springs tourney, everyone should come b/c it's ridiculously good and fun.

If I can come up (which is probable) I can take over hosting duties. Because the next week is finals for me, however, I may have to leave kinda early.
ZeroX drinks? Holy ****, I want to see!

How much is the buffet?

Nice to see a new player. How old are you/where are you? I luv me sum Melee.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
I wanna play melee today sometime, i'm in aurora for the day so I'll drive where as usual (but i'm closer to most so it's a plus!) anywho, POST BACK!

Dekar173

Justice Man
So, who's down for May30th in Abq? ^^ also, can I get some details on the May 16th tourney? Link or something, or even just what events are going down, that works too =o

Ravin

Smash Lord
You *****s are coming to the springs for the 16th

This gives Nite a chance to win those bragging rights matchs

and for me to lose to Tim and Flux again.

Top Bottom