• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
BISU!!!!!! is t3h best ever.

Anywho, that made me all excited for sc2! gogogogogogo

And moblin, i'm now working 40 hour weeks, 3-11:30 p.m. mon-fri so my only available times (to me) are weekends, the days are going to be reserved for myself!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Why am I helping...
Stockholm Syndrome.

I thought you had it saved on your phone :\

Anyhow, I'm sorry. If it's any consolation I had a ****ty birthday.
I've switched phones, and my new one seems to have problems saving numbers sometimes. I've saved Henry's like... 4 times now. Finally stuck.

No consolation. That's every birthday.

hey don't forget about me in moneymatches.

I'm LOOKING AT ALL OF YOU IN CO (that includes Tony, Ferdi, Brown_Nite, Timotee, etc.) for melee moneymatches. I'll accept virtually any moneymatch, best of 5 set. how bout $20 each MM? i'm going for the big bucks, and you hoes'll get a good lesson in money and my pimp hand ;);)

As for brawl...well nobody gives a rat's *** for brawl in Colorado right? Well in case you do I *might* accept an MM or two...but you know..that game sucks...and I kinda suck at that game too...so yeah..
we'll see. depending on how much you have declined over the years.
$20 in SSBM? **** yes. Colorado only loses to one Link player, and you're not him.

Yo, this is Sliraobe God addressing DancingFighterG. If you're going to host a huge NVGA supercon, then make sure to have melee not be just tossed into the "casual gameplay room." Give melee a whole tournament event, singles and doubles plz :)

I should be able to settle all moneymatches at CO springs, but in case anyone can't show up, there's always the May 30th tournament in Albuquerque.
well i might...i mean my ness sucks but i guess I have a reason to play melee alone in my room now. we'll see.
well, how about we do a $20 BO5 with variable characters.
Then we can do later MMs with fixed characters. I like your system though ferdi - I'm a fan of the "same character throughout" mm.
Agreed B05. the may 16th CO springs one.
how about a $20 falcon ditto only BO5.
This kid DOES know that CO completely and thoroughly outclasses NM in SSBM, riiiiiiiight?

We'll have both singles and doubles for Melee, I promise. There are more CO smashers interested in Melee than Brawl nowadays, anyway. $20 per team, $10 for singles. Get as much out of playing with us in the springs as you can, so you know what to expect come supercon. I'd love for NM to catch up to us in SSBM. Then we could all stomp AZ. lololool

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Here is Tim's amazing post of awesomeness.

Alright, since I figure people are forgetting anyway, I'm gonna do a run through and list/link to all our upcoming tourneys/events.

May 9- NorCO is supposedly having a get together to get some practice in, in preparation for upcoming events.

May 16- King of Springs. Link is http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/RoadtoCutthroat2.php It's in the Springs somewhere, address is in link. Teams and Singles will be happening, I know teams isn't listed, ignore that. Probably no melee tourney because it's a 1 day deal, but we all know there's always at least 1 melee tv. We invited NM in order to beat them up, hopefully they won't get cold flippers.

May 23- EFL Qualifier Tourney. Link is http://www.extrafresh.net/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=276&page=1 It's at the Starz Center, behind the Tivoli building on the Auroria Campus. Only event is Brawl Teams, which we may be doing as Round Robin. Make sure your team is signed up, or that you indicate you need a teammate, either here or there. Underload is the only one looking for group at the moment.

May 30- NM is having a tourney they invited us to. Link is http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=231253 It's at some nerd factory in albuquerque. According to sources, there will be Brawl and Melee, teams and singles for both. Isn't too bad of a drive so long as we get housing for a night. Also, Dokapon maybe that night, yayayay!

June 5/6- Cutthroat Console Tourney. Link is http://nvgaonline.com/Forums/index.php?showtopic=4605 It's at the Tivoli in the Turnhall room. Technically, the 5th is just free play time and the Halo tourney, so it's really the 6th to worry about. Brawl singles and teams, think Tony was working on adding melee.

That's our upcoming string of weekends. After that there are a couple weeks off, then Devastation for anyone interested(I am provided I don't have to go solo), which leads into Genesis(which we still need to finalize plans for) followed shortly after by the Supercon(Which is here so that's easy as pie)

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
Where do you live at? I'm sure someone can hook you up with rides to/from/during things.
I live near Boulder in Louisville. It would be so nice if someone could hook me up with rides. I cant drive for another 2 years =(

I forgot to answer this. Yes, I have a Sniper, Blacksmith, Priest, and Assassin X, and only for a few months on this server.
Sniper and HP suck in WoE dude! All about FS Clown/Gypsy, WoE creo, FS Stalker, Asura Champ, CK WS, and edp sinx!

Do you play on eternity by any chance?

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Anywho, that made me all excited for sc2! gogogogogogo
When is sc2 coming out anyways? I have a feeling it still won't be for another year or two... Q4 of 2010 is my guess

I live near Boulder in Louisville. It would be so nice if someone could hook me up with rides. I cant drive for another 2 years =(
I live in Boulder...

late night poast.

Bobson:

Where are you most likely to find people who play brawl?

answer:

On a camping trip!
hohohoho

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
When is sc2 coming out anyways? I have a feeling it still won't be for another year or two... Q4 of 2010 is my guess

I live in Boulder...
sc2 aint gonna come out for awhile =/

And if you could get me around to tournaments and stuff when you can if no one else can I would appreciate it. I'd even help pay for gas =x

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
I would like to falcon ditto money match that G-reg wannabe and show him how to use a falcon like a turtle and still win xD
depending on what day i see you it will either be 10 or 20 dollars

Tim- Dayum i would run forever to see daft punk too

There's a group from NM coming :)

So... Who wants to $10 MM? :D
i do melee tho

I want to MM everyone in CO fools!!! I promise I won't use MK ;D

$5, $10, $20, something! C'mon fellers we're treking all the way (lol barely 5 hours) up to Colorado Springs and you won't even MM me!!! ;P
ill do it in melee
hey don't forget about me in moneymatches.

I'm LOOKING AT ALL OF YOU IN CO (that includes Tony, Ferdi, Brown_Nite, Timotee, etc.) for melee moneymatches. I'll accept virtually any moneymatch, best of 5 set. how bout $20 each MM? i'm going for the big bucks, and you hoes'll get a good lesson in money and my pimp hand ;);)

As for brawl...well nobody gives a rat's *** for brawl in Colorado right? Well in case you do I *might* accept an MM or two...but you know..that game sucks...and I kinda suck at that game too...so yeah..
we'll see. depending on how much you have declined over the years.
and **** that **** your going to fear my name too and if your going for "big bucks" why not do a 50$ MM against me ? or even a 100$?.. but i dont think your pockets go that deep cuz your not the pimp :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Shoes ain't laced but they all try to run it

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yang, have you seen the new Big Mac ads? Apparently they claim that there's so much meat, the buns had to call for you.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
yeah right the mcdouble's meat suck ****!
I remember Wendy's had a good thing going with the stack attack and then they ****ed it up with the doublestack

Sonic has the best bang for your buck in the dollar menu

so dollar menu tier list

1.Fantastic Tim's Fantastic Burgers
2.Sonic
3.Taco Bell
4. Wendy's
5.Burger king/Mcdonalds

T0MMY

Smash Master
Just so we're clear on where fear of you stands, T0mmy, and to maybe make sure your memory is jogged, I was the one who knocked you out of Az12step.
Just so you know where fear of you stands, I beat Fiction's Wario in SoCal, the only way a CO Wario can win is if maybe I was tired from a 30+ hour non-stop bus trip from OR to AZ. I'll need the $50 to cover the overpriced ticket into Genesis, though. ^____^
I doubt I'll be dead tired when I do my MM in NorCal (only 10 hour drive from me). hehe

For the record, Steve has been ****** your MK players with Yoshi, right? Just making sure.
Nope. He gots beat by an Ike and Meta Knight. Not saying he's not good, his Yoshi is awesome. Just that OR is amazing.

Also, $50 MM in brawl? Is planking allowed? I'll do it.
100% allowed.

But I guess we could do a $50 MM in Brawl, if you're comfortable doing one for $50 in Melee.
Ok, my Pichu vs your whatever, that's an automatic win for you >:^)

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Just so you know where fear of you stands, Johns. ^____^
Pre-johns. hehe

Nope. He gots beat by an Ike and Meta Knight. Lies. More lies.

100% allowed.

Ok, my Pichu vs your whatever, I claimed to be the best pichu, and like 12 people agreed.
Ok, glad we could get that all cleared up.

T

talarq

So NoCo Smash is this Saturday. It looks like quite a few people showed some interest. I'd like to know how many people are coming. Here's Zerox's post about it. We can set up 3 stations but we don't have melee or save data for it. Bring it if you want to play that :)

Northern Colorado -

Time:
Saturday, May 9th
Whenevski, earlier is better.

Address:
810 W. Laurel
Fort Collins, CO 80521

We have at least two set-ups, might need more.

I'll probably leave Denver Friday afternoon/evening, maybe even Thursday (depends on how much work I can get done before then). Anyone want to make a trip up there with me? I'll probably return to Denver Sunday morning (I have Finals that next week).

Who all can we get to come? I know Flux expressed some interest. PM me if you want a ride.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Don't worry, Steve. It's just OR. They like to fudge things a little.

You gonna stick with your main vs me, t0mmy, or are you scurred? Just sayin', MK is half the reason I don't play brawl.

And you know Chu and KDJ were the best Pichu players, hands down. :D!

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Hey. Does anyone live around flatirons crossing mall around Superior/Broomfeild?

Im back from brake. Wanting to smash.
I have B+ and would like to play either that or melee....
I will play vanilla Brawl if I must. :p

PS: my number is 303 590 8943.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Steve, I seriously love that signature.

Hey. Does anyone live around flatirons crossing mall around Superior/Broomfeild?

Im back from brake. Wanting to smash.
I have B+ and would like to play either that or melee....
I will play vanilla Brawl if I must. :p

PS: my number is 303 590 8943.
You poor guy. You just keep picking bad places to live. Well, the area is nice, but the community is kinda weak there.

Melee is huge in Denver again. You should drive down here sometime.

FACT: Zenj is the only good thing to come out of Durango.

Top Bottom