• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Underload

Lazy
I just got done getting texture hacks for every outfit except for defaults and like 2 of Wario's biker outfits. Whew.

I say have Melee on Saturday, get everything over and done with so Smashers don't have to come two days in a row for a few hours each day.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
...If people wanna come brawl or such today, my house is open for it. 1048 Josephine St. Unit C, Denver, CO 80206. Bring a setup if you come, mine likes to break.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Heck if I know. Kash and his friends from NM that are coming up will be here for a bit before heading to the show, but beyond that I'm not sure.

Underload

Lazy
And now for something completely different:

Why did C3T have to be scheduled on the same day as TourneyPlay, whyyyyy....we're basically ****ed when it comes to viewers on our stream.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Ugh, I can't go on the NM trip. :urg:

My dad's leaving on a business trip Sunday, so he's decided to leave me in charge of his Denver business before he goes. Car and rent payments, some legal stuff, car repairs - tomorrow will be fun.

Someone can snatch my seat then.

Underload

Lazy
Not sure if it's been posted yet, but Game On's doing another Brawl tournament this weekend starting at 4. After talking to the owner about it, they're basically using the rules from yon smash boards. I made a stink about the last one they held and they changed the rules for this one.

There's also a Left 4 Dead Survival tournament too.

http://www.gameondenver.com/events.php

On a somewhat related note, I can finally attend some tournaments now that I have Saturdays free. So. Hooray.
I'm just gonna keep reminding people of this so there will be some attendance. Flux is graduating, 4-5 people in a car going to New Mexico, aye caramba! It's gonna be tiny.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
meno gets the seat
Tim- we'll just leave after you get out
when is that?

720-429-7776
Yea, Lovo, I can't go. lol.

I'm just gonna keep reminding people of this so there will be some attendance. Flux is graduating, 4-5 people in a car going to New Mexico, aye caramba! It's gonna be tiny.
I might be able to come to dis though. :D

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Okay Timotee, I prefer to fly in Saturday morning and be dropped off at the airport right after the tournament. I can sleep there (I have an inflatable sleeping pad I use). I do this for your convenience and mine too :) would that work with you? You can pick me up whenever. I should arrive at 7:00 am on Saturday morning at the denver airport and I can sleep for however long until you can pick me up. Of course I haven't checked southwest's times so maybe I can show up at a later time.
What is your ideal time to pick me up on the way to the tournament?

Let me know if you have any questions or anything.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, that'll work Sir Digity of Dookshire. When you find out a time more specific than 7ish, lemme know and I'll figure out a plan.

T

talarq

So who is going to the Game On tourney tomorrow? Trying to decide if it's worth going. Also I can probably pick up people for it from the Springs.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I don't like NM again guys.

Mind if I hang out here for now?

Top Bottom