• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
No offense Moblin, but i don't want to pay that much money to team w/ a gannon. I want to win!! and delicous dave won't be coming... :(

___X___

Smash Lord
okay so theres a fifty fifty chance i can make it to the c3t.
how many people are expect to enter brawl singles and doubles?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lemme see if I got this right. There are only casuals today, and then tomorrow are the actual doubles and singles, right? If so I can make it. If not, I can still make it, only I'll be running on a couple hours of sleep. If it's only casuals today, I'll come later, assuming I can get a ride there.

Ganon for prez.... if you didn't click on the last 2 click on this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0xyv7_Zobo&feature=channel_page
You're hanging out with me too much Moblin...

Edit: Ganon still needs a partner D:
ME. Mediocre Snake will go well with Ganon. You can help tech chase my d-throws with d-airs.

And if need be, I can go Pikachu...

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
lol flux i almost forgot to ask if i can get a ride tommorrow? Same deal as last time?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Wow, that tier list is crazy. Wario up to 3rd, GaW down to 8th, and Sonic got up to C tier... And for anyone asking, it is only casuals today.

Underload

Lazy
I noticed 3 things, really: Wario going to 3, PT actually moving up, and Sonic going up 8 spots. That, and Falcon moving up 2 spots. HYESZ

I noticed that I'm now a COMPLETE tier ***** because my mains are #2, 3, and 5. Why Wario, why?

I wish there was a good Sonic in Colorado... (I hope I didn't burn anyone there)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
He just takes soooooooooooooooooooooo much work. Maybe I'll play him some more to even out the fact that Imma mess around wif' teh big MK.

Haaaaaaaaay, Fluxxxxxx, we should team.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
You know, the tourney will have no tripping, tony. You could do silly dashing stuff into wario fsmashes all day long!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Double post of great justice!

If you're going to C3, today or tomorrow, please bring a Wii and brawl. I'd also say melee, but I'm fairly certain that most people that play the game carry a copy with them, so we should be ok on that front. But yeah, setups needed, please help! Thankies!

TLHM

Smash Cadet
I'll bring a wii with HBC but it loads geko from an sd card this is normal, yes?

Also I hate the new tear list. Poor ganon ;_;

the Marronator

Smash Ace

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
I'm glad Ganondorf is last. It will be all the more of a surprise when he ends up middle tier a year from now... because he's good. Yeah.

Underload

Lazy
Guess what. MY COMPUTER DECIDED TO THROW A HISSY FIT, SO NOW I HAVE TO REPLACE THE HARD DRIVE A SECOND TIME.

How does this affect you? Well, I can't change the "RSBE01" codeset from Brawl+ to the C3T codeset. So make sure that the laptop at the venue tomorrow has an SD card reader, or else you'll be stuck playing Brawl with no infinite replays or texture hacks, etc etc.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Oh, just a reminder, NITE/CHAP, but if you could remember my controller/ an extra controller tomorrow that would make my day. LOL its only been like, what, 3 years?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Teams is supposed to start at 10, so call tony or dfg if you're gonna be late. Not me, because I don't care. Hope to see everyone there.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
I'm heading out in about an hour cuz it's the only time I can go- my sister has a soccer game this morning.

meaning I'll be there early for friendlies if they'll allow it. I'm also bringing a set-up minus TV.

Top Bottom