• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Man, I just had a dream where I went to the worst amusement park ever with my family. And while we're exiting, The Barronator shows up. Random, but the guy sure can keep up when I started rapping.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
What is the easiest way to get a hold of DFG? I wanted to ask if he planned on uploading the grand final footage from all the games that were recorded. Is there a youtube channel I should check?

Underload

Lazy

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
should always just leave the videofilming to like, flux/tim or someone else from the scene. cause **** never gets put up if DFG is the one who records it and there were many times where **** happens and nobody can ever see it(double 9 finish with crowd reactions? neva happun)

Underload

Lazy
Flux, you wouldn't happen to have any recordings of me, would you? I just realized I have 0 Brawl matches on Youtube, so I can't really get anything critiqued / see my habits and mistakes.

Sadface.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
For videos, I think what we need to start doing is recording random matches throughout the tournament, then make sure to record the semi-finals and onward so we have a good number of random matches, and our final matches which mostly count.

But I dunno how heavy of a strain that is on computer space.

Underload

Lazy
For videos, I think what we need to start doing is recording random matches throughout the tournament, then make sure to record the semi-finals and onward so we have a good number of random matches, and our final matches which mostly count.

But I dunno how heavy of a strain that is on computer space.
This could work, but I think a record-by-request format would be better.

"Hey, Flux, can you record this set between me and X on your computer?"

And then we should record Loser's, Winner's, and Grand finals ALWAYS.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Well, I can start bringing a vcr to tourneys, and if others want to join in on that, I can post up vids afterwards. And yeah flux, PM me the info for the youtube channel and I'll put them on there after I throw the nvga stuff up.

Also, we can do some recording saturday if people want.

Edit for clarity: There was no double 9 finish. And there never will be! Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!

Underload

Lazy
Well, I can start bringing a vcr to tourneys, and if others want to join in on that, I can post up vids afterwards. And yeah flux, PM me the info for the youtube channel and I'll put them on there after I throw the nvga stuff up.

Also, we can do some recording saturday if people want.
Yes, please set up a recording device this Saturday if you can.

Also, the Youtube channel everyone's talking about is SmashColorado, right?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yes. Though vids from this weekend will also be on the NVGAgames one you posted earlier. Also, now I'm curious about this MK player vs. you...?

Underload

Lazy
Yes. Though vids from this weekend will also be on the NVGAgames one you posted earlier. Also, now I'm curious about this MK player vs. you...?
I basically sodomized this one Metaknight at C3T with Snake. The first match was going in my favor, I was at about 110 on my 2nd stock and he was at about 30 on his last stock, on Yoshi's IIRC. He hits me off the side of the stage and down below the edge and I accidentally use fair to DI instead of bair. He gets spiked and dies at 30ish percent. I can't really explain it, I would have to show some kind of visual :/

2nd game was the funny one. He counterpicks Luigi's, which is an alright Snake stage imo, and I spend a good part of the first stock on the roof of the mansion, dropping C4s, grenades, and punishing when he comes up. He dies at about 60 percent when I up air him since Luigi's has such a low ceiling when you're on the roof :/

He goes on kind of a run, I get him to about 65 percent, he's got me in the 120s or so. He gets me off the edge again, I DI correctly, use my 2nd jump to get close to him, and he uses shuttle loop when I decide to try another fair spike. So, we trade hits, I spike him out of his shuttle loop, and he hits me so I die off the side for GAME! (I think). 2 stocked both times, he gets up out of his chair and leaves without shaking my hand while Flux is flipping out next to me.

I feel dumb trying to explain it, you kind had to be there :/

Everybody join this. Don't ask why, just do it. Click "join group" and just forget that you ever saw it.

http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=1222

Because people are gonna ask why anyway:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=237233
I know what this is.

EVERYONE JOIN NOW, ITS FOR A GOOD CAUSE.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Saturday I have sushi with friends and I'm going back to utah early Sunday. I'll catch you next time I'm in town I guerssh

Underload

Lazy
Lmao yeah, it was hilarious. I was laughing pretty much the whole time.

Kinda looked like Ally vs Diembrandon, a little bit.
I'm flattered.

Dmbrandon sucks, everyone trolled him with the set you're talking about during the Tourneyplay live stream. It was because he was rooting for M2K :/

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I count 2 people who posted after my post that didn't join the group. I'm disappointed in both of you.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I didn't join the group either =D =D =D

Also, list songs you want put over the finals from last weekend, the audio recording didn't work, so I need to overlay music.

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
I refuse to join any group that doesn't explicitly state its goals of world domination through seemingly benign pranks and good old fashioned tom-foolery.

That and I was way too lazy to open the link.

Top Bottom