• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Fino

Smash Master
I'll have no part in that discussion, SuSa is a shameless troll!

No one plays Olimar in this whole REGION, so I'mma get *****. Just letting you know beforehand so you don't laugh to death after our set (if we play one).
Hehe, I know... I did some looking into to on whether or not there was some hidden olimar in the region that I've never heard of @.@
I'll MM / friendly anyone who wants some smexy oli / IC's (unban the grabs :bee: )
I'll be the kid with pink shoes with a green shirt ;D

~Fino

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I won't be getting that. MvC2 is fun, but if I get it, I'll try to get good at it. Also, since it's capcom, I'm pretty sure the online play is going to be balls.
HDR had amazing online.

*edit*
You'd better get Ninja Turtles, or you're barred from the awesome category.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Everyone NEEDS to read the blog about me ^^
Sasukebowser tried SOOO hard and fail SOOO much. If you do dislike me, then you can just read it to agree, but seriously...The best part is where he claims he offered my limitless amounts of help and I repay him with rudeness...throughout the entire blog...

Lawkk

Smash Rookie

Hehe, I know... I did some looking into to on whether or not there was some hidden olimar in the region that I've never heard of @.@
I'll MM / friendly anyone who wants some smexy oli / IC's (unban the grabs :bee: )
I'll be the kid with pink shoes with a green shirt ;D

~Fino
I'll play(Might MM depending on mood) your ice climbers then you can **** me with your olimar =P

I like how you already know what you are going to where

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Wow...A real PT main? Could I do like a $5 MM versus you or something? I don't really care how we play, but I've never played an even decent PT main, and supposedely you're awesome...

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
Moblin i'm "I". Remember i turned you down in to be my teammate in doubles cause your gannon then got beat by you singles when i was ROB. Lol i felt so dumb afterwards.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Hey it's I! That guy's awesome.

Anyone know how well Fluxus did at Evo? It seems Evo is full of morons running everything and they posted up first/last names instead of handles. What scrubs!

(what a roundabout manner in asking what Fluxus' name is, eh? ;D)

KY, we'll record our $20 MM, and you'll feel stupid for making me that much richer while trying to act like an internet tough guy :D hopefully it'll be up on livestream so my friends here in Abq. can watch me make you my ***** =o

/****talk

But seriously, I remember losing a MM to Sheya (Shaya? SPEELCHEKC) out of all the MMs I played. Either you refused to MM me, or you're lying. I didn't keep track of friendlies much, just stuff that mattered ;D

Either way, it'll all be settled next week! >:D

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I wish my real life name could be "I". D:
it's so simple!
It would also confuse people to death, which is always fun.

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
who is this WTP guy he lost too, i never heard of him. And who does samuraipanda play again?

Edit: Go t0mmy! you suck at trash talking but you rock as ROB!

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Wow...A real PT main? Could I do like a $5 MM versus you or something? I don't really care how we play, but I've never played an even decent PT main, and supposedely you're awesome...
PT mains do exist, but we are being hunted to extinction. and i accept an MM. i'm not as good as a lot of the PTs out there though.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
PT mains do exist, but we are being hunted to extinction. and i accept an MM. i'm not as good as a lot of the PTs out there though.
Can i just hunt the dragon?
i'll leave the turtle and ... uhh, plant-dog-type-thing alone...

Underload

Lazy
Quick question...does Colorado mostly use 360 or PS3 for BB, SFIV, and MvC2? I'm thinking of buying one of the two. I just wanna know which one CO will be online on :p

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah I remember I now.

and I realized while I was over at Tim's house that I'm a freaking scrub at melee. He took me to corneria as Ness, and suicided all 4 of my CF's stocks with kirby the next game.

**** you Tim.

Fino

Smash Master
I forgot to mention... I offer, for the first time ever, the olimar gimp challenge. $5 side bet in tournament matches (participants may be excluded) on whether or not you gimp my olimar. A rule-set of what is considered a gimp is in the works, but I just wanted to give you guys a heads up to bring extra money for me to take =]
Err... rather, yours for the taking.... olimar gets like super gimped amirite?
O.o
<33

~Fino

MK.II

Smash Rookie
so who won mr.biggs and the MGC?

At Mr. Biggs it went:

1. Tim
2. Meno
3. JCVD

and at MGC... the same order I think. Marronator might have tied me for third? I didn't get to look at the bracket, but I'm pretty sure he tied me.

The prizes for Mr. Biggs were okay, not the greatest. (gift cards to Game Crazy. Split 50,20,10) And the prizes for MGC were 150, 50. Dave won 50 bucks on that horrible cell phone racing game. haha. I think Tim got first on that game too.

Fluxus

Smash Cadet
Lawl ya I failed. I was too nervous. I knew I was screwed anyway.

I should've gotten to at least 5th round but big first national tournament, I kinda choked. But I'll be bringing back all the experience with me for next weekend.

I got to play all the big names, Ally MikeHaze, M2k Sk92, and others. It was great.

I am gonna miss you guys when I leave though :(

Lets make the supercon the best last hurrah :)

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I won both and meno got 2nd in both. I got lucky =D

33rd isn't bad at all for your first big tourney Flux, nice works.

As for this angry **** talk MM I see, we'll put it on the livestream, or at the least record it.

And Fino, we already had that discussion and said we're unbanning the ICs infinite. Infinites where your character doesn't have to move their feet are still banned, like DDD's, Marth's, and Charizard's.

Dekar, I thought you were going to Evo???

Edit: Edit necessary to reflect the heat of Fino's BURN on Steeler!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was supporting a cancer victim (WHO IS 10 I MIGHT ADD) and visiting/helping those in a rehabilitation center for the past 2 days. What productive things have you done with YOUR life this weekend Mr. lookatmeimbetterthanallofyouatsmashbros?

This applies to ALL OF YOU.

I didn't have a too much fun doing either of these things, but that's beside the point...

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I think it's something like: unless your infinite is rendered impossible due to the death of a wife/sibling, you can't infinite.

I.E, everyone accept ICs.

I forgot to mention... I offer, for the first time ever, the olimar gimp challenge. $5 side bet in tournament matches (participants may be excluded) on whether or not you gimp my olimar. A rule-set of what is considered a gimp is in the works, but I just wanted to give you guys a heads up to bring extra money for me to take =]
Err... rather, yours for the taking.... olimar gets like super gimped amirite?
O.o
<33

~Fino
Hrm, Olimar you say...? :D :D :D

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I could've told you that DTL.

And Fino, really? You've got like 70 other infinites to choose from, do you need to use the buffered fthrow? Or are you just being difficult? =P

Edit: PS: Ask Meno about Alucard!

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'd probably die in the process of learning how to do that chaingrab...

Top Bottom