• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Maronator! I found your Wavebird wireless port!

If you're coming down to NM, I can give it to you then.
YESSSSSS!! this is good :D Also, there is a huge chance I'll go to NM, I just have to discuss it with my parrets (squak!) considering I have never been oos before.

I laughed and then felt bad too, flux. We'll miss you!

lol and Underload, are you sure you meant anti-ban 2009? l=

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So... I here Tim is coming to the tourney next week. I hope I can get work off. I am supposed to give a month notice :( and I was told of the tourney two days ago. ;(

Underload

Lazy
Metaknight shouldn't be banned because he isn't broken in any way >>; people are just butthurt that Brawl has a best character. Hell, Fox, Sheik, and Marth only had like 1 bad matchup each in Melee, no one really complained about that...

Oh lawd everyone is going to NM, so I'm gonna ask if I can go. I haven't gone farther than Glenwood Springs this summer, so I really wanna go OoS for something.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Metaknight shouldn't be banned because he isn't broken in any way >>; people are just butthurt that Brawl has a best character. Hell, Fox, Sheik, and Marth only had like 1 bad matchup each in Melee, no one really complained about that...

Oh lawd everyone is going to NM, so I'm gonna ask if I can go. I haven't gone farther than Glenwood Springs this summer, so I really wanna go OoS for something.
Come to NM :D

I'll show you all some card magic that will make your heads explode :p

Plus I havent seen a lot of you in a long while (and some of you I've never even met before lol)

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
We'll make sure to let you know a date for our next big tourney asap Affinity! The other Kansas smashers were chill, so I'd love to meet more of you guys!

If you can't get it off Sinz, I'm sure we'll be staying up late smashing. We'll figure out something so we can hang out.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I will still show up. I only work at the latest till 6. Nobody comes for oil changes at dinner.

Lawkk

Smash Rookie

Can't compare melee and brawl!

Mindgames work effectively in melee. In brawl you just play safe to win =(

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
I'm trying to see how I can do it against a MK that makes the safest options possible. That means few mistakes =x
You should play my MK. Rob main + Mk = campy, spacy, mk. Just don't team with it in doubles ;)

Fluxus

Smash Cadet
Ok, so before I can confirm for NM I need to know the exact days and times we are leaving and getting back. I have a tight schedule, but I can make it work if I know this information very soon.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Is it a bad thing that I only read Yang, Tony, Tim, and Jam's posts? Do I miss anything important? I'm guessing probably not.

Anyhow, Brawl is pissing me off it's so slow. Who the hell told sakurai slower meant better? Or is he just a ******** japanese dildo?

Melee>SSB>Brawl>watching any movie with cameron diez. So let's all play melee for the rest of our lives.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Is it a bad thing that I only read Yang, Tony, Tim, and Jam's posts? Do I miss anything important? I'm guessing probably not.

Anyhow, Brawl is pissing me off it's so slow. Who the hell told sakurai slower meant better? Or is he just a ******** japanese dildo?

Melee>SSB>Brawl>watching any movie with cameron diez. So let's all play melee for the rest of our lives.
sssttttaaarrrr.......................................................................craft

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Jeris is the best player in melee apparently. and Amen Demo.

you can look at my posts, I have an interesting avatar.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Lol. CO blows **** at Melee, or they would have put forth some effort in going to Genesis. True story. They don't even have a Melee community anymore o.O

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
They're good at it, they just don't care about it anymore. I say "they" because I suck. and Tony won't tell me what he's doing with my cello!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Everybody is "ok" at Melee and "ok" at Brawl. We're an "ok" state.

**** that f*ggot Toon Link, Moblin.

Fluxus

Smash Cadet
Well there isn't gonna be a melee tourney. Lol. but I'm sure you can get together with some guys for friendlies, they have fests all the time.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Well there isn't gonna be a melee tourney. Lol. but I'm sure you can get together with some guys for friendlies, they have fests all the time.
ok. i'll post sometime soon in this thread and let you guys know. someone contact the melee players and tell them one of AZ's better players will be in town haha i think i'll be in denver

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Speaking of sticks, I need recommendations. I've never bought one before. Which ones are the bestest?

Top Bottom