• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
punishing your throws with throws is fun.

i do okay on the stage.
but once i get thrown off i'm done for.
pikachu edgeguard is unbeatable.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
2 v 1 in 64 is ghey. Too much hit stun and ****.

And yeah, you do fine on the stage.

Until you get up tilted.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Geri's Game.

Watch it.
Wow.

Even this guy knows it, and Toy Story is like... older than him.

they went back to New Mexico after Supercon.
No one else thought this was actually funny?

Wobbles and some other AZ guys 100% confirmed. Melee smashers from CO really should come out. Now you have that competition you were looking for :D

see you guys Saturday

EDIT:

It wont cost much if you guys come out here. Twenty bucks a piece in a full car would cover gas there and back (not to mention any winnings)
Yeaaaaaaaaah, but that doesn't account for food, tournament, etc. I'd need at least $60, I think.

I'm really not concerned about funding that much. I'm pretty confident I can at least place in a BB tournament in a state that doesn't play it. Problem is that there's another BB tournament the same weekend, and I'm looking to level up my gameplay.

I love NM, and playing someone like Neil that RTSD's all day is fun as hell, but I need some power leveling in the games I'm playing. With Melee, the only way I can get that is to sit down with a pro-level player and pick their brain. Wobbles knows a LOT about Melee, but what he knows isn't what I need right now.

/johns

I'll double-check to see if anyone wants to go from the Melee comm, but it's doubtful. Most of us play BB now, so we're going to the gathering this weekend in CO.

D:

That and I'm trying to conserve money, in case DU ***** me or something. And I need to get a new license. D:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow.

Even this guy knows it, and Toy Story is like... older than him.
He found it cause a guy in the Snake social thread had the old dude as his avatar and a discussion about Geri's Game started.

Also, that short was from Bug's Life, I'm pretty sure. The dude was in a part of Toy Story though.

Underload

Lazy
Wow Tony got life'd.

He found it cause a guy in the Snake social thread had the old dude as his avatar and a discussion about Geri's Game started.

Also, that short was from Bug's Life, I'm pretty sure. The dude was in a part of Toy Story though.
I've seen like every good Pixar movie evar, and the name "Geri's Game" was also in Sinz's sig if you didn't notice.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium

....That was me....

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Starring someone better than you.

Someone who could easily destroy you.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
-Stay to the left so you don't get hit by the creature on your way down.
Yes, this was a few pages back, but I have to express my extreme disappointment. Creature? IT'S ****ING GUILE FLASH-KICKING YOUR ***.

Tony, our state's smash community doesn't play BB (with the exception of myself, August and Paul), but we've still got some players. But I see where you're coming from. GLHF at the qualifiers.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
**** you

I hate you so much right now

If I ever met you in real life and had a bazooka

yeah.

but I don't have a bazooka

eeerrrrrrgh, don't diss darkrain or SS in this thread
I've decided i'mma hate falcon as long as you hate brawl. :D

Hating you is so easy.

There are more Uairs than you think. :D
So awesome, you must really feel accomplished.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I always do. I always do, with my black eyes from across the room.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
****, I wasted it on accident.

I was even going to make an elaborate Flux tribute in the MK boards. **** **** **** ****

MK.II

Smash Rookie
There's always 4000, right?

Oh, and if whoever is driving needs my address:

3906 Fetlock Circle
Colorado Springs, CO 80918

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Lol that's just like you Meno. Just do it anyway! but for me in the Ganon boards. :p

I've decided i'mma hate falcon as long as you hate brawl. :D

Is that some crippled attempt at getting me to like playing brawl? Because it's not working.

Also, that's not gonna be hard, he's bottom tier in Bawlr.

I hate brawl, but I try to not say anything about it

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
i think i'll just stop posting here.
everything i see seems to get twisted and turned out of context and then i get insulted.
really not trying to be rude here, sorry if that seems that way.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion

Yeah, you're right. I fail. D:

I wish I could say I thought of when I saw him in TS2, and got confused, but I didn't. What was the short for Toy Story?

I've seen like every good Pixar movie evar, and the name "Geri's Game" was also in Sinz's sig if you didn't notice.
Redundant, much?

Yes, this was a few pages back, but I have to express my extreme disappointment. Creature? IT'S ****ING GUILE FLASH-KICKING YOUR ***.

Tony, our state's smash community doesn't play BB (with the exception of myself, August and Paul), but we've still got some players. But I see where you're coming from. GLHF at the qualifiers.
Aww... I thought you guys only had your smash scene, and then no 2df community. Now I'm saaaaaaaaaaad. I coulda played (potentially) good people. )=

Ohwell. **** for me, prs.

Hey Tony what are the BB qualifiers for?
Colorado North vs. South crew battles, or sumdat. You should come, just for funsies. There will be plenty of friendlies!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
i think i'll just stop posting here.
everything i see seems to get twisted and turned out of context and then i get insulted.
really not trying to be rude here, sorry if that seems that way.
:<

Well excuuuuuuuuse me.

It's not my fault that something made entirely out of text and symbols is slightly hard to to make out. Especially when you pass it in 2 seconds.

Yeah, you're right. I fail. D:

I wish I could say I thought of when I saw him in TS2, and got confused, but I didn't. What was the short for Toy Story?
I don't remember Toy Story's short. Or if it even had one. I don't think it did...

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
It's not my fault that something made entirely out of text and symbols is slightly hard to to make out. Especially when you pass it in 2 seconds.
Only should take like half a second to recognize =(

AND LMFAO AT ZANGIEF AFTERWARDS LOL

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey can someone give me the number of one the smashers coming down with Text? I want to find out where they are and everything

Top Bottom