• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Spelt I really didn't mean the "I hate you" to be completely literal.

I'm just angry at brawl because at the beginning I decided to main a dead-end character. oh yeah, plus falco and the phsysics system that makes the metagame devolve into a defensive quagmire.

Tony, how soon can you get a cello of your own? My mom's gonna make me get it back from "whoever I lent it to" by the time school starts or she'll ground me. :V

and is there a way I can meet/contact Rafa without you just giving me his phone number? I would love to play some melee and give musical lessons/smoke pot, but this is a pretty big wall to get over when I don't even know the guy who usually hosts.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Whaaaaat. But, I do it all the time in Melee and it never works for me...

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
better believe it sister.

idk, maybe the timing is different

pineapples.

I'm about to play Phantasy star II, any reviews?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Mikezor, why you always lyin' to Ayiela about us? Sayin' we're all mean and **** to you? Hurts my feelings, man.

Tony, how soon can you get a cello of your own? My mom's gonna make me get it back from "whoever I lent it to" by the time school starts or she'll ground me. :V

and is there a way I can meet/contact Rafa without you just giving me his phone number? I would love to play some melee and give musical lessons/smoke pot, but this is a pretty big wall to get over when I don't even know the guy who usually hosts.
I guess I can just call you next time he's down with having people come over.

I guess I can just put cello on backburner for now. I still have my geetar and euphonium, which I REALLY need to start practicing again. D:

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
works for me, I just waited a bit and the vid showed up.

Bacon ***** with some guy named zmang in doubles.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Spelt:
NO! Do not stop posting here. The usuals in this thread are great and we respect your posting (I just lurk...). Ignore some of the random bull**** posts (Sinz).
We want you here.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
That was a really fun livestream. Magic and hats and black people - oh my!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
lol me and the ski mask I put on :p

I'm glad you guys liked my magic :D

Molly and Tekkie were awesome to commentate with. Maybe I should get a group of followerd to convince them to let me commentate at Pound 4 :p

For laughs: Someone post a word!

"Pineapple"
"24"
"Bo*bs"

Ok pineapple so it's a 4.

"What the Hell!?"

And you put the 2 infront of the 4 symbolizing you and another. So you cut directly to the 4 of hearts!

"****"

"How the hell!?"

Hahaha win!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
He can't! He forgot it in David's car, and now it is MINE! Mwahahahaha!

Also, the tourney was mad fun. Flux/Overgames won teams, Zman/me got second, JCVD got 7th in singles, the rest of us pretty much sucked in singles.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Tourney was awesome, thanks to all the CO peeps who came down ^^

@JCVD- More pivot grab, b-reverse, and dthrow predicting! Less nair! Always autocancel! You looked hilarious with the wolf hat on. Again, I can't believe I was wearing that thing for so long hahaha.

@Tim- It was awesome watching you play when you implemented Ness' "don't get grabbed" crap. I believe it was against Davis but I'm not quite sure, but they were like "It was like playing your ****** ***" (no homo my swearing).

@Marronator- Less jumping between games during tourneys! Well, honestly if you have fun doing it, what does it matter? That's what tourneys are all about :O

@You, who's name forces me to lose the game- B-reverse them fireballs! It's awesome for follow-ups. Also, whenever they're not near you/pressuring you with projectiles, charge your water! It's really awesome against Snake if he's recovering, lobbing grenades at you. You can shoot them right back haha.

@Fluxus- Really, you are a good player. You sort of have the same problem Derek has, you defeat yourself before the match even begins. You can't do that! Also, I've finally decided that at any and all future OoS tourneys, MK will be legal. Since the MK debate will have died down for a while, we just need to make him legal when competition comes. I'm sorry he wasn't legal this time around, but at least you guys beasted teams anyway ;)

@CO- Get a car and come to AZ with us! (hoping we go, that is...) You could even swing by Abq. stay here a night, and we could head over there together >:D

T

talarq

Dook, Tim is right(left?), I left(right?) PPL in David's car. I'll get you the code when I see them again. Until then I'll practice Tetris attack and maybe pick up Pokemon Puzzle League. Just gotta average 40k on score attack right? Be ready at the next Colorado tourney :)

Dave, Tim, Spence - Thanks for driving. Tourney was amazingly fun even though I played more PPL than smash. Those NM guys are cool.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Peachkid is in town! ...err, state.

He's in Colorado Sprinds from the 10th to the 15th, and he wants to play us (preferably on Friday). He plays Melee! He plays Brawl! He does funny voices!

Can we organize a smashfest at JCVD's or >9000's house or something? That would be super awesome.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm cooking spiders with my sheets in my dryer because I couldn't catch it before it disappeared into my bed.

I feel like a Nazi. :<

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's new. I don't think I've heard of anybody drying their sheets to kill spiders.

You're only a Nazi if is was a Jew spider.

Top Bottom