• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh my, I guess I am blind. <3 UL.

You guys should all transfer to my school and play smash against the scrubs. We play like every day (this is prolaby why I suck). We're never srs and I usually toy with them. I've won by doing nothing but up-tilt with Falcon before. Today I randomly put PSAs on my Wii and they all freaked out. It was phun.

%_%

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
God I wanna spend every day after school playing with you.
Yes, UL, I'm pretty sure they all go to the same school. For CO, that sounds like Smash heaven.

Also...IDK about this Sunday... Who could come?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Oh my, I guess I am blind. <3 UL.

You guys should all transfer to my school and play smash against the scrubs. We play like every day (this is prolaby why I suck). We're never srs and I usually toy with them. I've won by doing nothing but up-tilt with Falcon before. Today I randomly put PSAs on my Wii and they all freaked out. It was phun.

%_%
wouldn't it be worse if we transfer? i made people quit by playing them seriously :ohwell:

NEED to sandbag

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
IMMA DO MY SCHOOL POWER RANKINGS. Why? For lulz. Everybody after Spelt is a random scrub.

We have lots of Lucarios and Toon Links and Ikes. %_%

Brawl
Zajice (Snake & Pikachu) / Moblin (Ganon & CF) It's whoever is having the better day. I think he's better cause he wins with Ganon and CF.
Spelt (Sheik & Random Button atm)
Jerry (Luigi & ROB)
Adam (Samus & Marth)
Colin (Lucario & Toon Link)
Tim (Lucas & Toon Link)
Tony (Lucario & Zelda)
Sage (Lucario)
Kai (Luigi)
Everybody Else (Usually Ike)

Melee
Moblin (Ganon)
Zajice (Fox) / Moblin (Not Ganon)
Spelt (Sheik)
Adam (Samus)
Kai (Luigi)
Everybody else hates melee.

Zajice (Pikachu)
Moblin (Captain Falcon)
Spelt (Fox)
Everybody else plays random people and don't seem to be any better than eachother.

Everybody there plays to have fun. They don't care about winning or losing. It's actually pretty awesome. You can **** them and they'll go "Woah! That was fun!" and even go "REMATCH!"

Only one of my friends cries about losing, and she actually hates Smash entirely because we play it all the time and she sucks at it. :/

Overall, Jerry has potential to be good if he goes down the road of the tourneyf*g. He already does really well without ever studying anything. I can't seem to get him to though. Adam is second place cause I play with him more than any other scrub, so he's much better than the average scrub. Kai is a scrub that doesn't own Brawl. That's way he's better at melee. He likes Brawl though.

Everybody else sucks and likes to Rollcario. Colin is actually a Rollcario too, but he's a little better since he actually looks stuff up here every once in a while. Cause I made him.

So there's the rundown of the smash scene at my school. We need better players for srs. >_>

Oh yeah. We have a Tim and a Tony at our school. :B

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
-stalks your posts-

sheik is going to change ...
watch.
just watch.
WATCH.
esp since your snake ***** my sheik :(
loser

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
:|
srsly.
stop being a campy snake.
You ARE suppose to approach with snake, duh. everyone knows this :B

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Camp with nades, space with f-tilt.

Wait, what are you doing here? I thought you left this thread! D:D:D:D:D:

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'm stalking your posts.
which according to you is one of my major internet hobbies. D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
Is it gonna be THIS sunday dtl? Also, if you want to have it where you ban a stage each time the person counterpicks, that's fine, just needs a mention. Otherwise I think the standard has always been 1 stage ban.

Yeah, they both suck against marf. I thought about picking up a character for him, but then I saw the list of characters with good matchups is hilariously small. So whatevs.
Who cares. No one here is good enough with Marth to be able to use him as a counter pick against them.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
zajice has actually been kicking my *** in melee lately. stupid fox.

and bull**** on the cheese thing, Tim.

Owndizzl3r_Ownag3

Smash Apprentice
also has there been supercon vids put up any where?? winners finals? grand finals? friendlies?
its just been like a month now and i haven't seen anybody talk about any vids from supercon at all

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Apparently I troll this thread. I got an infraction for doing my explanation of why I didn't deserve those infractions... I seriously hate you, mods.
^This isn't trolling. It's just the truth. Don't get butthurt over it. Get better. No johns

Also, possibly Smashfest my house this Friday? Would that work?
also

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
lol late post. Good luck in unni Dave!. Those tips helped ;D and im no longer playing on the lag tv =]..
And whats going on this weekend

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
It was tempting to go and take their money

But then I saw that there was no BB

I'm going to EFL instead.
You actually have a scene big enough for Balanced Brawl? I would love to throw a tourney for it sometime but I don't how the small grand junction scene would react to it. Do you have any vids of any your BB matches?

Top Bottom