• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Hey Colorado, if you wanna come to the OK tourney just wanted to remind you guys that you all have free housing. Hit me up with a PM?

Owndizzl3r_Ownag3

Smash Apprentice
Yea, im now going to the oklahoma tounry! shorter drive and free housing! and some people from texas are going to it to! so if you want a ride from me, you gotta confirm it, ill probably leave like around 1 on friday and its a 10 hour drive

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Well, I'm probably getting money now, so I might actually go now. :D :D :D

So... not Arizona? Oklahoma...?

B

BlueKittyUnderwater

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

We can play over the weekends when I'm in town Travis.
Travis? My name isn't Travis... Unless you weren't referring to me, then just ignore that XD

Is there a tourney planned in the next few weeks?

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Tuesday and Wednesday

So I have Tuesday and Wednesday off of work this week . Some people should get together and smash mhmm. I might just host something myself. Which day works better for people to play? BTW if we get enough people I definitely think we should record some matches.

Tony - Uhh, I can't believe you missed the fest at Roman's. Stop spending so much time with cute asian girls. Your priorities are all backwards. Melee>Cute asian chicks>School....XD

Roman - I'd play sometime this evening. Busy for the next 2-4 hours though, not really sure yet. It'd be nice if some more people would play though.

Victor - OMGWTF, uhh, I can't on friday :( I has work till lates!

BTW, where have all the mexicans gone? It's like they dominated our scene for so long and now they're all too busy to play or don't care :(

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. I can add Melee singles to the mix if people want it. Doesn't matter to me. It would be side tournament. We will see what this new venue can do in terms of capacity!! LOL!! Just need some more input on Melee people!!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
MES, i still know that you have my controller but im too lazy to ever pick it up. if i ever decide to pick it up ill send you a pm and stuff but right now i dont even really care hah

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. I can add Melee singles to the mix if people want it. Doesn't matter to me. It would be side tournament. We will see what this new venue can do in terms of capacity!! LOL!! Just need some more input on Melee people!!

Melee Crews Would be nice!

No idea about the Fee or whatever, Ask Tony...

So I have Tuesday and Wednesday off of work this week . Some people should get together and smash mhmm. I might just host something myself. Which day works better for people to play? BTW if we get enough people I definitely think we should record some.

Tony - Uhh, I can't believe you missed the fest at Roman's. Stop spending so much time with cute asian girls. Your priorities are all backwards. Melee>Cute asian chicks>School....XD

Roman - I'd play sometime this evening. Busy for the next 2-4 hours though, not really sure yet. It'd be nice if some more people would play though.

BTW, where have all the mexicans gone? It's like they dominated our scene for so long and now they're all too busy to play or don't care :(

Yeah Haha I need more praticeeeeeeee, so come over. I want to get ready for ranbat2

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
MES, i still know that you have my controller but im too lazy to ever pick it up. if i ever decide to pick it up ill send you a pm and stuff but right now i dont even really care hah
Ferdi Give me your address and number cause I lost it along time ago and never bother asking for it until now.

While you do that you might as well give me your maple ID, password and pin. Along with your birth date and confirmation email (:

After that!

You might aswell just come over to play Melee at my house, Kenny is coming. And whoever else wants.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Nite, its Roman. Come play melee with Kenny and Me. Bring whoever you like, but bring a set up if you can.

Owndizzl3r_Ownag3

Smash Apprentice
hhmm well, were on the road by 4 im adding extra 40 minutes to see if we need to pick up people, and we would arrive at 2 am, plus probably getting gas like 2 times idk i guess 3 am it could work, if we can play on like 5 hours of sleep

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
hhmm well, were on the road by 4 im adding extra 40 minutes to see if we need to pick up people, and we would arrive at 2 am, plus probably getting gas like 2 times idk i guess 3 am it could work, if we can play on like 5 hours of sleep
Playing on lack of sleep is almost a requirement for OOS tourneys. But it doesn't look like I'm gonna be able to go, my coffers are in poor shape at the moment.

Man, I wanna play smash, but I don't wanna drive on colfax to get to Roman's house. Boooo. Maybe I'll do another mid-week smarshfest, since kenny lurves those.

And people shouldn't forget about the Springs smash and blaz fest this saturday, because if I don't go to OK I'll be thar. And everyone lurves to see me, right?

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Playing on lack of sleep is almost a requirement for OOS tourneys. But it doesn't look like I'm gonna be able to go, my coffers are in poor shape at the moment.

Man, I wanna play smash, but I don't wanna drive on colfax to get to Roman's house. Boooo. Maybe I'll do another mid-week smarshfest, since kenny lurves those.

And people shouldn't forget about the Springs smash and blaz fest this saturday, because if I don't go to OK I'll be thar. And everyone lurves to see me, right?
So lazy Tim!

And you know what I love more then seeing Tim?

Seeing Tim bring my jacket to the next fest (:

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Probably gonna have mid-week smash at my place tomorrow night, so you can get it then Roman.

EDIT: I need a Double Dash teammate for the Game On 1 year anniversary! Who wants to be my item *****/dash dancer?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
anyone wanna smash this friday? im up to traveling up to denver. Or if someone in the springs wants to play, ill go there too. Anyone? by smash i mean melee? kenny u there buddy?!!!! lets smash!!!!! someone!!!!?????
I wanna play ya, so I'll make time for it. Nite, wanna see if Chap would be down for some games, too? Dunno where, though. =(

So I have Tuesday and Wednesday off of work this week . Some people should get together and smash mhmm. I might just host something myself. Which day works better for people to play? BTW if we get enough people I definitely think we should record some matches.

I wuz all liek

Playing with chapppp

And owning

But nite's ganon beat my roy. =(

They don't like posting here. Our thread has become nothing but spam.

Maybe I'll make a CO thread just for Melee, SoCal style.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Probably gonna have mid-week smash at my place tomorrow night, so you can get it then Roman.

EDIT: I need a Double Dash teammate for the Game On 1 year anniversary! Who wants to be my item *****/dash dancer?
Coolies! See ya then

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Tony if you wanna play. Find a place to play and i should be able to make it. Ill bring a newbie friend too. Just let me know, ill keep track of smashboards a little more. Pm me if you find a place. Post it too so a couple more peeps can come. I wanna smash some biches with my doc haha jk. Let me know!

its gotta be this friday. I actually have it off for once...

DFG i may or may not come to the ranbat. When would it be? and depends on how many ppl would come.

Underload

Lazy
@Victor: Ranbat 2 is on the 14th.

And I would enter Melee if it were an event there, I've been getting better lately.

And one more thing, I'd just like to say good **** to Dave for taking his game out of state, we haven't gone OoS since...NM Hat tourney I think. Go **** some fools.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
My apartment is always open to smashfest, however its really small...... Haha. I think it could hold only 3-4 set ups. If even that.. :(

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I don't even know where you live now Roman. But anyway, smashfest at my place tomorrow. I'll post when I'm off work, like last time. Bring things that will amuse me if you come, or I'll throw Charlie at you.

Kazz@

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I'd come if Tim threatened to throw charlie at me.

Also, I can make some banners, if anyone wants.

Just PM me.

BTW, I'll probably bring a setup for Ranbat.

With tex hacks :3

Top Bottom