• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Rizen

Smash Legend
Grant it, it was a bit short notice and I should have made an account earlier, but if you're still free on Saturday, I can come get you. Goes from 3 till midnight, and probably a bit after that.

-----
On another different note, now my sig appeared? O.o I'm so lost...
Oh you're Z. Your mapQ post was helpful and that's a very nice offer but I'm over an hour and a half away, going one way, so I can't make it. :ohwell:Thanks anyway. :)

If people could post the date and general area locations of their future smashfests it would be cool. I'm going to look up bus routes.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
I'll find out later if I need a ride or not..

But if anyone is going to go up there or come down here to pick someone up. Let me know.

Kenny..are you going?

Who is picking up Tony aswell?

meleemarth

Smash Ace
whos holding a smashfest/when? is there gonna be melee? Ill take 2 peeps with me if it is. So is the ranbat gonna have melee anyone know? i may show depending on where it is.

NVM i dont see melee at the ranbat. Not goin then.

I need to smash with someone =/ Since ranbat wont hold melee, we should just have our own meleefest somewhere....

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Okay, seriously? This is the FIRST sentence from the CC email I got.

"Colorado Cutthroat is coming with the heat bringing you 6 GAMING EVENTS for November to wet you gaming needs in all generes."

Corrected: "Colorado Cutthroat is coming with the heat, bringing you 6 GAMING EVENTS for November to whet your gaming appetite in every genre."

See? Uses words correctly, and it sounds better too. Ambition is good, but only when you double check your ****.

Who writes these emails? It really takes away from the professionalism of Cutthroat when their emails aren't even in english. It's actually starting to bother me enough to mention it now. Reading these are just not enjoyable. ****.

Anyone still playing DFO?

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Okay, seriously? This is the FIRST sentence from the CC email I got.

"Colorado Cutthroat is coming with the heat bringing you 6 GAMING EVENTS for November to wet you gaming needs in all generes."

Corrected: "Colorado Cutthroat is coming with the heat, bringing you 6 GAMING EVENTS for November to whet your gaming appetite in every genre."

See? Uses words correctly, and it sounds better too. Ambition is good, but only when you double check your ****.

Who writes these emails? It really takes away from the professionalism of Cutthroat when their emails aren't even in english. It's actually starting to bother me enough to mention it now. Reading these are just not enjoyable. ****.

Anyone still playing DFO?
i play dora the explorer online and marvel

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
well I'm just asking, because I'm completely caught up in DA:O to do anything else except eat and sleep.

yang u should let me go with you and ferdi to Pound 4

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Ranbat will hold Melee DFG said.

Also, who is at the smashfest in the springs right now?
I wanna play Meleeee.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
The smashfest in the springs is tomorrow roman O.o

Oh, and I have some room in my car if people wanna go with me to the springs. Just lemme know.

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
I live around Boulder MES. Don't have much time to play other than weekends so if you really want to play I would be up for it. I can not drive though

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Pick me up also. I don't know the people very well I'm riding with.

Serious note: What time am I being picked up tomorrow? Bees or Z?

Cliche, you do NOT remember me, but I miss you this much

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Tomorrrrow.. Then I might be able to take myself. If not I'll be in thortan -_- its Asian new years

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Today I learned that the live action The Tick show is on hulu. It is a happy day. Smashboards is my twitter.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I like how Batmanuel was the mayor in The Dark Knight.

It made me lol.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
My ride now has to head out and fix a heater or something at 8 in the morning and won't be back until late in the afternoon, so I'm not going to anything this weekend unless somebody else gives me a ride.

MK.II

Smash Rookie
Won't be going to the smashfest tomorrow until 6ish. Those teenagers need their skating.

Someone should teach me melee/play me at BB. :D

Also, are you going to go tomorrow Meno?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Yep, I'll be bringing along my brother, and I'll also be late-ish as well.

MK.II

Smash Rookie
Awesome. I'd like to see how the Snake/Peach thing works and stuffs.

Also, I want to see your brother's Ness. It's always fun to watch.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Hey all Bees here I am reposting details for the smashfest.

What: Colorado Springs Smashfest
When: November 7th Saturday 3:00 p.m.-2:00 a.m.
Where: 4645 Star Ranch Road
Colorado Springs, CO

More Info:
-Games Provided will include:Brawl Ex, Brawl+, Melee, BlazBlue, and possibly SSB.
-Transportation to and from the Smashfest will be provided for anyone who requires it.
-Donations(However small) will be greatly appreciated as we plan to feed everyone who comes.
-There will be a designated smoking area for those who need it.
-No Alcohol or Drugs will be allowed.
-Anyone who has a Wii, GC , or N64 it would be great if you bring it to help out in case we have to make a new station to allow more play time for everyone.
-There will be a casual Tourney if you plan to join bring $5 to go towards the pot.
-Bring your own controller
-No Johns

Here are the Rules for the Smashfest from Dan.
Just for safety reasons, I'd like a list with everyone's name on it. I'll either ask for their name when they get to the house and the best way I can contact them and their AiB/Smashboard name. This is so that if something is in question in our house, I can contact people.

In regards to the house, we'll only be on the basement floor(Basement is big enough to hold at least 20 people comfortably.) and if we go upstairs, it's only to leave to the car or to go to the kitchen.

For the pool table, we can use it. Just no jumping the ball or running the stick into the felt of the table. I don't want to have to pay for a professional re-felting of the table.

I want to trust you all with the house, and I want to host you all again at the house if you all like it. Let's make it a pleasant time.

Contacts:
If you have any questions, concerns you may contact the following e-mail or just post questions in the Colorado section of SWF.
daki@uccs.edu
If you are in need of transportation you may call or text:
(719)640-1489 Josiah
(719)232-3693 Dan
Please do this at an early enough date for us to Mapquest your address and plan out routes for the car-pools thanks.

As of right now I am giving a ride to Zaj and DTL. I think everyone else is covered if not text myself or Dan before tomorrow at 9 a.m.

Okay thanks! (!.!) [oo]

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Ya know, I WOULD bring a "recording thing" if I could just get mine back from Tony already.......
Also from RJ. He has the one I wanna give to meno...
Regardless, my Wii has infinite replay and I'll bring that.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Regardless, my Wii has infinite replay and I'll bring that.
Got lots of that here too, my friend :)

I'm planning a video of this event along with some highlights of the fest and smash it into a video, no pun intended.

The only thing I'm going to need from you guys is either let me get the replay data from everyone's Wiis, or sending me a video to my e-mail of what you think should be included.

MissionxStar

Smash Rookie
Got lots of that here too, my friend :)

I'm planning a video of this event along with some highlights of the fest and smash it into a video, no pun intended.

The only thing I'm going to need from you guys is either let me get the replay data from everyone's Wiis, or sending me a video to my e-mail of what you think should be included.
It's a shame I can't be there. Oh well, it's my fault I won't be showing up anyway. Unless I can convince my mom but that's highly unlikely, then I'd need a ride which I don't want to trouble people with. I'm sure there will be more smashfests later on this year. I'll try and make it to those.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
How many Melee Players are going to be there? :O

If I do come, I wont be there until later tonight.

Top Bottom