• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
This stuff better be postponed. I want Dave at his best.

And to not give us all swine flu or whatever.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Since Meno is coming from up north, he should pick up DTL and Lawkk, mmmhmm.
Can do, but I'll unfortunately need to ask for gas money, otherwise I can't. :(

My number is 720-343-9314, text me. I'll probably be leaving around 9.

MK.II

Smash Rookie
If this is delayed a week, I can probably go. I worked a ton of hours the past two weeks, so I should be goooooooooood.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'll need addresses to google. This probably won't be canceled - it stopped snowing quite a bit ago and it's pretty clear now.

And thank you Tim. :)

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Cutthroat Ranbat 2 is going down!! The weather and road conditions seems fine now and will be ok during the day. I justed wanted to make sure that everyone would be safe coming to the event. We are good to go guys!!

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
UL...do I need to like ring your doorbell or what? :x

Also, I was gonna have a smashfest last night buuuut my friend wanted me to play MW2 with him so I went and played that. Sorrry :(

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Is Dave still up for this?

Anyway, heading there now. I would've left sooner but my ride is sloooooooow.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Yo Kenny you wanna do something this week? I got a lot of time off and i wanna get down on some melee. Anyone else wanna do something?

Underload

Lazy
Crews were:

Team Tim:
X Bees
X Yang
X Zajice
X Tim
X Tranz
X DaButcher
X Starr
X Soapy

Team Meno:
X Dylan
X Underload
X MenoUnderwater
X Tony
Nite
Lawkk
Munch
Lucre

Team Meno won by 9 (?) stocks. The order of the players isn't accurate btw, it's just a general list. An X denotes that the person was eliminated sometime throughout the battle.

Doubles results:
1. Tim and Underload (coming from loser's)
2. Dylan and Bees (coming from winner's)
3. Nite and Yang

Out of iunno.

Singles results:
1. Tim (coming from winner's)
2. Dylan (coming from loser's)
3. Underload
4. Bees, I think.
5. Zajice
5. Yang, I think.

Out of 21.

outShouts:
Zajice: Holy **** have you gotten good. Everyone I talked to agrees that your Diddy's a real threat (by everyone, I mean Tim and Tony), and I can attest to your Snake's **** personally.
Meno: Senor juego y whateverthefuggitwas was the highlight of the day. No joke.
Dylan: ****
Yang: Marvel?
Bees: I freakin' love you. You're funny, a nice dude, and really Smash savvy. Good stuff on placing so well. Come down whenever you can, man. <3
Springs guys: Wow, there were more of you than I expected. I was really surprised that Springs has such an...existent scene. You were all cool, except for DaButcher. He was cool plus 1 for using Bowser.
Tim: ****
Nite: Good TO'ing there, kid.
Tony: ^^^^, also made me laugh really, really hard for whatever reason in friendlies after the tourney. Good **** with Dedede, just get some more experience, especially with characters you can't CG.
Lawkk: You're a hilarious kid. Always has an upbeat attitude, really chill. Actually play the game and you'll start sodomizing everyone, man.
Dave: Johns, johns, juans, also Tony should send you the tio file soon enough, if you wouldn't mind uploading that to AiB.
Spencer: :(
Melee: Why didn't you come? We wanted to play you.

And that's it. If I forgot you, we either didn't talk or I'm just stupid.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
sorry I didnt call you Tim. My phone died and I can't for the life of me remember the 8 and 7 combos that exist.

Shoutouts-

UL: Dude seriously, you're like the coolest person ever. We need to play more.
Tony: One of the most amazing players ever. We need to play more. :D
Nite: you're a cool guy. :)
BEES: When I first talked to you on facebook, I kinda thought you were quiet/emo/weird. god **** was I wrong. We HAVE to play more. You're SO much fun to play against.
Meno: ****. Your peach is just so ****. GGs
DTL: I again thought you were some emo kid, not a 5'4" nerd who's half my size. :X ggs again.
Tim: I really like you. Not in a gay way. You're a cool guy for sure.
Lawwk: thanks for all the advice! We'll play some since I have my car
Zaj: thanks for the advice too! You're pretty cool for sure.
Colo springs people: you all are full of win, I was surprised at how many of you were there.
Atrix: GOD ****IT WE HAVE TO PLAY. F. F. S.
Yang: gg's. You're so quiet but so cool T_T

Overall: I was suprised. The colorado scene is pretty chill. If you all show up sometime over winter break i'll try to host a big smashfest for all of us to play. Maybe even a mini tournament. Who knows. either way, ggs everyone. If I missed to just post, there were too many new people for me to get 'em all down :(.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
sorry I didnt call you Tim. My phone died and I can't for the life of me remember the 8 and 7 combos that exist.

Shoutouts-

UL: Dude seriously, you're like the coolest person ever. We need to play more.
Tony: One of the most amazing players ever. We need to play more. :D
Nite: you're a cool guy. :)
BEES: When I first talked to you on facebook, I kinda thought you were quiet/emo/weird. god **** was I wrong. We HAVE to play more. You're SO much fun to play against.
Meno: ****. Your peach is just so ****. GGs
DTL: I again thought you were some emo kid, not a 5'4" nerd who's half my size. :X ggs again.
Tim: I really like you. Not in a gay way. You're a cool guy for sure.
Lawwk: thanks for all the advice! We'll play some since I have my car
Zaj: thanks for the advice too! You're pretty cool for sure.
Colo springs people: you all are full of win, I was surprised at how many of you were there.
Atrix: GOD ****IT WE HAVE TO PLAY. F. F. S.
Yang: gg's. You're so quiet but so cool T_T

Overall: I was suprised. The colorado scene is pretty chill. If you all show up sometime over winter break i'll try to host a big smashfest for all of us to play. Maybe even a mini tournament. Who knows. either way, ggs everyone. If I missed to just post, there were too many new people for me to get 'em all down :(.
man u must have not heard me scream alot but i was kinda sick, like just a minor cold NOT SWINE FLU like i was joking so maybe i was a little more quiet than usual. And yeah meno lost to bees(rob) and me (marth). Sucks for people who didn't come to Ci Ci's with us because we each got 1 full pizza or our choice and a pizza box full of buffet items all for FREE. That pretty much made up for marvel/melee not being there.

GGs to everyone and grats to bees for beating me twice, you are really coming along.

Hope everyone had a safe trip home cause the roads were super slick.

ALso hebrahi, what is the pokemon puzzle league game on DS or anyone know it?

MissionxStar

Smash Rookie
I was so glad I was able to make it to this tournament. I loved it! I had the best time.

Shout outs:

UL: It was awesome to meet you...again? WE faced each other at Supercon unknowingly xD. Unfortunately, we didn't get any friendlies going. :(
DTL: God ****, I love you! (Full on Homo) The Tink dittos were crazy fun and I feel like I learned a lot. I can call you master now? :bee: Looking forward to seeing you again.
Zajice: Unfortunately we didn't talk much, I should've stopped being a scared little boy. lol.
BEES: *Runs* Too much win for me.
MUNCH: Crazy fun talking to you, of course we talk all the time don't we. I saw some of the matches you had and you did great.
Meno: What a great Peach! I'm glad we got some friendlies in at the end. They were fun. I'd like to get some more in the next time we see each other.
Tim: 1'st place, nice job man. Don't spend all that money in one place. :)
FezNite: I can't even begin to describe how silly this guy is. We should have gotten some freindlies in. I would enjoy Marth dittos like at NDK. :laugh:

Bees!

Smash Ace
Ughh tired just got back. Like 2 feet of snow in my backyard. Shoutouts to peeps

DTL: Good stuff man, It was awesome teaming with you. Congrats for second!
Tim: Good games, teams was funnnn. I hope to face you in singles someday. Congrats on the win
Underload:Mah newest buddy!(I didn't get to say goodbye D=) You are awesome. Sooper Nice and you play an amazing Snake. I hope to face it in the future [oo] Sometime I will have to come play with ya.
Meno(AKA coolest and nicest person ever): Good games man! Maybe if JCVD doesnt show up to the winterfest thing we can do team BlueKirby Underwater!
Yang: Good Marth, Also good Snake even though I 2-0d those matches could have gone either way imo
Transworld:T_T T_T T_T jk We should definitely play again sometime! You were really fun to play with and cool!
FezNite: Good games and thanks for believing in me :bee:
Tony: Good games. I wanna play you more, twas fun.
Lawkk:Good games sir. I see that once you get back into the swing of things your Marth will be dominating.
Nick(daBUTCHER): I didnt see you much. Props to showing up to your first tourney and for Maining Bowser.
MUNCH: My sissy and her cool and very gay Falco! Good job! You are on your way
S0APY: Good games, You almost had my R.O.B. you have definitely stepped up your game
ERIC(LUCRE):Didn't get to play ya hopefully in the future we can play in a tourney again.
ZAJZAJZAJZAJZAJZAJice:You Rock!!! You are sooo cool and play an awesome DIddy.
DAVE:You should have came!!!!!!!!![oo] Get well soon man hope ya feel better!
STARR:Hope that training with DTL helped man. GGs
That guy Who plays Falco that I didnt get to face from Boulder: You were cool. I wish I could have played some friendlies with ya.
Z:Get well soon. Sorry you couldn't come
JCVD:Don't quit for good, If you do Kirby will cry! Again!
MK:Get unbroken soon. Sorry you couldn't not be broken.
If I forgot anyone I am very tired so apologies(Sleep deprivation johns are legit you know)be sure to yell at me and I will add you in here.
Arggh sleepy! Good Night people!

ArashiMUNCH

Smash Rookie
Of course Colorado Springs people are gonna come. You think we're gonna miss it? Lawlz.

-Shout outs-

DTL: I didn't get to play you again this time! I was going to play you at the smash fest, geez! lol. I will play you! Congrats on your wins =3
Tim: Wow, I can't believe that was the first time I played you. Your Wario, wow. :p I think I need Wario practice. We should play more :)
Zajice: Bananas! Your Diddy is annoying! Just like a Diddy should be. I like watching it and don't like playing it (as it should be) XD. I hope to play ya again.
Nite: Tilts, tilts, tilts. Somehow your Shiek has gotten more evil I swear. lol, but that's a good thing. :D
Lawwk: I never got to play you before until now. Fast Dolphin Slash is Fast. =3
Meno: I love watching your Peach, and playing her. You have good ledge game. Falco has phantasm trouble. lol Hope I can get a game next time :)
BEES: I still don't know how you got so good. I used to be able to beat you. Continue to improve! :D
DaButcher: Rainbow Cruise with Bowser...whaaat...lawlz :D
SOAPy: Wish I could have played you in the crew battles. That would have been fun. >:) I will make flat Kirby flatter. mwuhaha!
LUCRE: I can't believe I had to face you in the tournament. I swear...I cried inside :'( Aggressive Wolf is aggressive.
Starr: I am happy I wasn't forced to play you in the tourney. That would make me sad. But my Falco is going to **** your Toon Link! >:D

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
I was so glad I was able to make it to this tournament. I loved it! I had the best time.

Shout outs:

UL: It was awesome to meet you...again? WE faced each other at Supercon unknowingly xD. Unfortunately, we didn't get any friendlies going. :(
DTL: God ****, I love you! (Full on Homo) The Tink dittos were crazy fun and I feel like I learned a lot. I can call you master now? :bee: Looking forward to seeing you again.
Zajice: Unfortunately we didn't talk much, I should've stopped being a scared little boy. lol.
BEES: *Runs* Too much win for me.
MUNCH: Crazy fun talking to you, of course we talk all the time don't we. I saw some of the matches you had and you did great.
Meno: What a great Peach! I'm glad we got some friendlies in at the end. They were fun. I'd like to get some more in the next time we see each other.
Tim: 1'st place, nice job man. Don't spend all that money in one place. :)
FezNite: I can't even begin to describe how silly this guy is. We should have gotten some freindlies in. I would enjoy Marth dittos like at NDK. :laugh:
Did someone mention marth dittos???????

Also, if anyone needs a www.lockerz.com invite lemmie know. Pretty much u can get free stuff by just logging in each day and answering 1 quick question, then inviting more friends. Just post ur email if interested.

AND JAEDONG WINS WCG 2009 vs stork

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Just got home, am way too tired for shoutouts at the moment. But I just want to say that today was an awesome tourney with great competition all around. Springs is lookin' up and showed people I've never seen before, norco brought some new faces and was good comp, and all around a very awesome tourney that got me hyped about brawl again. Also, tons of free pizza. But thanks everyone for a great day, I'll do personal shoutouts after I get some sleep.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Springs guys: Wow, there were more of you than I expected. I was really surprised that Springs has such an...existent scene. You were all cool, except for DaButcher. He was cool plus 1 for using Bowser.
You bet we got a Smash scene down here! Speaking of which, any other Spring smashers willing to get it on like Donkey Kong (*slaps self*), come to our Friday Night Brawl Nights at the McDonalds on I-25 and Austin Bluffs, just West of UCCS campus.

I wana take some pride in organizing and educating most of these smashers from the springs, like Bees, Munch, Lucre, and SoapY for starts. I know people like JCVDEFG and others were already here, but I made an event for all of us to get together. Time to start a caravan! Ok, I'm done with the self-ego trip x.x

Z:Get well soon. Sorry you couldn't come
Yeah.. I'm still vomiting everywhere and can't wander 20' away from the bathroom...

Of course Colorado Springs people are gonna come. You think we're gonna miss it? Lawlz.
This makes me sad... x.x Curses to you, H1N1 ,for denying me a fun time!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Ok, shoutout time:

DTL: Very **** showing, sir. Finals were too close, very good ****. Also, calling me over for advice on the TL/Kirby matchup probably doesn't work because I don't play those characters.
Bees: Great showing, just work on learning the matchups, you got everyone scurred.
Undahlode: We **** teams, mmhmm.
Munch: Very nice falco, just gotta illusion off the edge less, and watch your spacing more.
Lawkk: Get owned in FFAs with items! Also, 3rd strike sucks.
Butcher: Nice Bowser, though I will continue calling you Butch because it sounds cool.
Starr: Nice TL, just steal whatever DTL does and you'll be set =D
Boulder players: There was DOP, the gaw player, and the falco whose name I forgot. Very cool meeting you guys, you should hang out more and play!
Tranz: Sorry for appearing at your house super late, but thanks for taking us in. Also, very nice meeting ye. Less fsmash, more dsmash!
Soap: BEAT BEES!
Meno: Gotta watch out for those A tier jerks...
Yang: Marvel?!?!
Tony: Scurred
Nite: Good games, good games.
Zaj: We didn't play!

So here's what happened with CiCis pizza. After waiting for nite to finish a pokemon puzzle league money match, we went over there at around 9, they close at 10. Walk in, manager tells us "just got a call from corporate, we're gonna close because of the weather." We were very sad. Then he said "Because of the inconvience, I'll make you each a large pizza if you want. For free." He then gave us fountain cups and went to make the pizzas we asked for. As we got drinks, yang asked about the buffet and he said it was all gonna get thrown away anyway, so we should just take everything. So we did. The entire buffet AND our personal pizzas.

Underload

Lazy
Alright, next time tell me when you're going somewhere to eat, peoplez. I don't really wanna go eat myself, and I never get word that people are going to eat. Makes me sad, and hungry.

And I REALLY want to play PPL again. Downloading now...

Bees!

Smash Ace
Oh Underload do you live near Denver? I am going to be up there Monday to pick up my car. Maybe we can play some smash. What about you Tim? Busy Monday?

Top Bottom