• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Too lazy to find Tim's quote from like 50 pages back.

Keep thinking that, though. The reaction after you two play will be funnier.

</smack>
I have played Tim for more years than you know boy!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Sinz, I'll take that.

What post you mean, UL?

DDD dittos = The new sheik dittos!

I got your email, yang!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Why did he stay DDD?... He should've known he wasn't gonna pull out a win. Anyways, he would've had it if he just finished his CGs...(The non 9D one)

Underload

Lazy
I'm asking for a 360 this Christmas, and getting Nuts and Bolts closely followed by Modern Warfare 2 and whatever the hell else I feel like buying.

Thoughts?

Underload

Lazy
BlazBlue would bore me verrrrry quickly. Not going to spend time with any fighters besides Brawl and maybe Melee.

And Flux just got me even more excited for Christmas this year :D Wii's getting boring.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
We miss you too Dave.

Edit: When are you planning on coming back here?
I get back for thanksgiving break the 24th and leave the 28th

Come back soon, we're definitely NOT planning on having a 64 + Melee + Brawl tourney upon your return.

No, I'm serious, a few of us were talking about doing that yesterday. T'would be a great time.
T'would be sick! Do it! Friday 27th maybe?

AtrixWolfe

Smash Rookie
I really want to get better, it burns in my mind every day. Who wants to brawl me when I get a chance to? When I get time I am practicing my Pika a la solo only so much you can do that way though. Only way to better after that is to play those who **** your tiny little pika face. Online play isn't win but I bet it might still help me.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
The only way any of your matches got saved is if you saved the replay. C3 didn't have any recording stuff setup. Since you're in the Fort, hit up Meno and Dave to play and learn from them.

Top Bottom