• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
sooo busy

I'm still postponing shoutouts

cept for meno - npnp thank whoever suggested someone join you

I started to write a draft for PRs, then realized that I really don't know where everyone stands, sans Dave/Tim. Weird.

I prolly wanna smash today, but I'm not sure. Gotta donate/meet with Lyn for a little bit (possibly longer, term project and all that, blegh). I'd like to get some more Brawl practice, D3 is kinda fun.

Crap, I have to memorize a jp skit tonight, too.

Oh well, people hit me up, and I'll letcha know the status of my life. Worst-case scenario, I can't play till tomorrow or Thursday. No big deal.

KENNY, VICTOR, ORGANIZE SOMETHING FOR THIS WEEKEND SO I CAN SEE/OWN YOU BOTH!

That is all.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
kenny i can come to your house thursday with 1 or 2 other people. I also have saturday and sunday off. So let me know. Ill let you know later tonight if im going for sure. I should be able to go, I just gotta arange car rides since mine is a 2 seater.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Very nice showing Flux, here I was expecting to see you at the bottom of the list.

For PR, I'd rather discuss it live or in an IM/chat session than through forum posts. All I'll really say is some positions on it are too close to call. Oh, and no one seems to care that UL is above DTL in the results?

I'm up for smash later today.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Speaking of PR's, I got on Vegas' PR if anyone cares. I feel like sharing it with my CO friends D:

It can be viewed here http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=7939
Nice! It looks pretty hard to get on their PR's. They have got some amazing players(then again you are amazing yourself.)

Also I did notice when I checked Sunday that DTL didn't get 3rd. I thought they would correct it but they didn't [xx] Its okay at Ranbat 1 they had me as BESS in the rankings for Singles.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Who all is up for going to NM's tourney December 12th? I think I should be able to wrangle up the funds to go if I've got people to split gas with.

MK.II

Smash Rookie

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey guys, is the placing wrong? Let me know so I can fix it. Nite, what does it suppose to be? Does DTL suppose to be second? I don't have my check book in front of me so I don't have the placings. Also, rankings for the year will be up very soon. Still working on some technical things for the system!!

If DTL suppose to 2nd I have fixed that on the results. Let me know if that is wrong!!

Bees!

Smash Ace
Who is going to the SPLAT FEST tourney on the 28th? Though, I'm still not sure if there will be actual prizes, since there weren't last time.

http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/CutthroatSplat.php

Also, Child's Play Fundraiser is on Thursday in Denver. I should be going to that as well. Think they'll have BB, Brawl, and some other neat games there.

http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/KotakuChildPlay.php

I went down four spots on the PR according to UL. Guess I should show up to things. haha.
I am going to the Splat Fest thing. Hope to see other people there.

Who all is up for going to NM's tourney December 12th? I think I should be able to wrangle up the funds to go if I've got people to split gas with.
Put me down as a maybe. I will have to see how much money I can scrape together and or if I can get a Job and 1 solid paycheck.
sorry i can't smash today guys, my sickness got even worse...
Oh no Get well soon Yang! Hope you feel better

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
North colorado kids that are smashing this weekend give me info please.

And for the welcome back tourney for marronator dont do it on the 27th cause that is my bros bday =x

And Yang what is the deal with the lockerz invite? I want free shiz :>

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
when i actually raid and stuff the only thing i have on is bartender4, miks scrolling battle text, and DBM
You Wowers and your customizable GUIs! Back in my day, we had this:

And we liked it! And if you were below level 35 and needed to get mana back, you had to have your spell book open, so you didn't even see that small screen!

Grump grump harrumph.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
She's gonna camp yo' ***!

Also, smash at my house tonight, starting now, going forever. Show up or be talked about behind your back.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh yeah, Meno, I have that replay for the whole siggy thing you're doing but I need somebody with a capture card to put it up on yoooooooooouuuuuuuuutube.

Also:

No ride to Tim's. :<

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
North colorado kids that are smashing this weekend give me info please.

And for the welcome back tourney for marronator dont do it on the 27th cause that is my bros bday =x

And Yang what is the deal with the lockerz invite? I want free shiz :>
u should have gotten it, i also sent a invite to my own email on yahoo and found the message in the spam folder.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
alright kenny. Ill be up there thursday. How many people can you have over? cuz im bringing 2 other people. So if you can have more you should let everyone on here know. Pm me your address.

Underload

Lazy
Everyone should make plans for Splat. No johns, it's a tourney just like Ranbat 2, except in the Springs. Highly urging everyone to go, I'm going to ask my parents tomorrow-ish.

Exact same thing applies to the NM tourney, those guys are cool for the most part.

I want names, who wants to be on the committee that decides power rankings? AIM's gonna be the medium, so, get that and stuff. 5 peeps would be a good solid number, I'm nominating myself because I'm biased.

Underload

Lazy
Tony himself said that he doesn't know skill past the top 2 or 3. He'd still be good though, he knows what he's talking about.

Right now it's looking like Tim, Dylan, Meno, me, Dave, and Bees. At least one who's familiar with each individual "region" (NorCo, Denver, Springs).

Top Bottom