• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
OMG Dave
I have never laughed harder in my life!
I showed my parents and sister because they heard me laughing and thought I was in pain...
I...honestly my life is so much better now!

tsizzinc

Smash Rookie
yeah, for sure, im always up to brawl also, i just have no wii. T_T
ok so i'll be in boulder tomorrow and thursday, and i'll be in foco on friday, so if you have a car then we should make this work. otherwise i could bus to longmont on thursday, might need a ride from whatever bus stop tho.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Was anyone able to get DJN and PBnJ housing?

Kinda sucks :/ I wish I was actually down in Denver. Considering these guys are some of the best too it's a huge loss not to get it.

tsizzinc

Smash Rookie
well if u want to drive to boulder, give me a ring.
my address is
1121 11th St. 80302 Boulder CO.

I can house anyone that need to, for tournaments or events, but it is boulder. lol
No one brawls in boulder, it is depressing.
oh hit me up for smash anytime.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, they're leaving in the morning. Sucks for anyone that didn't take me up on smash tonight, huh? Get owned!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I made it up to smash tonight, and I got owned. =(

DJ got lucky. Next time, I'm comin' for his kids.

PBnJ is a long lost acquaintance! He's pretty chill, and lurves to get fsmashed.

GGs, kinda sad I couldn't stay longer/play better, but whatever. P4 is sounding mighty fine. Gonna need to work on my technicals, though.

Ferdi tippers everything.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
I was operating virtual reality mechs at biggs for free all day so bleh, but ya-its fun but I don't think I could get into that hardcore.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fuuuuuuuuuug.

I bought New Super Mario Bros Wii, but my Wii won't play it. Probably cause of h4x. Now I gotta fight with it until I can find a fix.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Colorado Cutthroat has teamed up with Kotaku to host the 2nd annual Kotaku Child's Play Charity event tonight!! We will hosting all the console action tonight which includes a LIVE FEED of the following games:

Tekken 6
Smash Bros. Brawl
Soul Calibur 4
Street Fighter 4
BlazBlue

and a live streaming of the event overall. You can go here to see the live feed:

http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/CutthroatLive.php

Tonight we will have casual and hardcore gaming with annoucements indicating high level mathces in all the games tongiht. We will be switching between games in hour increments. Hope too see all of you watching tonight!!

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
MMMMmmmmm I sort of want to come on Sunday just to throw down some PPL with +9000. I also bought some l33t recording equiptment for my macbook pro (Elgato Eyetv 250 Plus) so I will be recording some matches on that to test it out. So far it works great. BUT that is if I can get off work. I might just come sunday? I know the bus goes straight there...wait it is at the tivoli center again isnt it?

AND TO ALSO say hello to Colorado :) No worries I don't need rides or housings :) I will just take the first and last flight.

Fluxus

Smash Cadet
MMMMmmmmm I sort of want to come on Sunday just to throw down some PPL with +9000. I also bought some l33t recording equiptment for my macbook pro (Elgato Eyetv 250 Plus) so I will be recording some matches on that to test it out. So far it works great. BUT that is if I can get off work. I might just come sunday? I know the bus goes straight there...wait it is at the tivoli center again isnt it?
Eyyyy Dook that's the stuff I have and that I've been using almost for a year now. It is very excellent, I must say.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Eyyyy Dook that's the stuff I have and that I've been using almost for a year now. It is very excellent, I must say.
Ooooo I have questions for you then. Do you know how to record voice while recording on the eyetv? I got it yesterday and I'm going to use it quite a bit.

Top Bottom