• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
Gotta do my shoutouts now...peace to...
Tim - GGs in teams. I wish I could have played your Wario in some singles.
Jorge - Nice meeting you! GGs. I enjoyed Kirby vs Marf and all the other friendlies. It is good to see another ROB too!
Dylan - I got chu!!!!
Meno - GGs if they have team tourney at Underload's Tourney we should team. If not maybe next time.
Dave - GGs I always enjoy playing your GnW. Its really good exp for me!
CT - GGs can't wait to team at FF! We should practice more team stuffs before then!
TC - Didn't get to play you outside of teams. Next time we will get some friendlies in.
I am pretty sure that is everyone.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
wtf, dragon age is way too epic

Fighting my first dragon and my xbox freezes

Red ring of death, or...?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Side note on food etiquette at my house: I have a 14 year old beagle. He WILL eat anything that smells OF food, regardless of if it still has food. Please put garbage in the trash so I don't come home from work to find shredded tin foil all over my basement. Thank you.

My mouse came with my computer! Well, with my dead alienware, actually.

Good games at the fest, folks.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
No idea what you're talking about.

Also, Bioshock is only $5 today on Steam, for anyone that hasn't played it.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Hey Zajice, main Diddy.

Forget what I said about Snake. We have UL and JCVD for Snake and I have to say Chicken Tenders is a good Pika. We need a diddy. :mad:

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Be a team player >:0
I mean look at me. I'm such a great guy that I'm willing to go MK. I know, I know, it's a burden on me. I just hope what I'm doing is helping CO smash. ;)

Top Bottom