• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
It looks like another Chowder or Flapjack imo. But I suppose I would have something silly too once I get a premium account.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Just out of curiousity who actually is coming down to Splat-fest this Saturday? Since it is a casual thing I understand if people who live kind of far away don't think its worth the effort(I wouldn't either) But I am planning on going all Kirby in the casual tourney. Since I have done 3 tourneys all ROB in singles I think I will try going Kirby for this one(because he is sooo much fun!)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Also Meno if this does occur I would enjoy if you would design a flyer for me.
Can do! Just send me all the info you need on it once you know.

I can also attend the tournament. :o

Bees!

Smash Ace
It said nothing about brawl :I
I am about 90% sure Brawl will be there. Since it's a lan party the most focus is PC gamers and fps games and the likes. The last two Splat-fests have had a casual brawl tourney though.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Wait, Brawl isn't guaranteed to be there...?

That's a little iffy...

Bees!

Smash Ace
I'm sure it will be. Unfortunately I can't get a hold of Z to verify. But I am sure I can before Friday. So don't jump ship quite yet people.

EDIT EDIT MOTHA****IN EDIT: Z said there will be both Brawl and a Casual tourney. Since he is the one hosting this thing I take his word for it

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I wanna play you...forever...in everything...ever.

edit: lol Raven's post is interesting. We shall not answer then?

That was a question? Like this?

Bees!

Smash Ace
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! I WANT TO GET PAID SO I CAN FIX MY WII!!!!!! I WANT TO PLAY DAMMIT! ARRRGHHGHHHHHGGHGHHH!!!! WITHDRAWAL....must....play...Brawl.
ALSO DO YOU GET INFRACTED FOR OVERUSE OF caps? just curious but not adventurous enough to learn FIRST HAND!
Also since I cant play Brawl.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( T-T T-T T_T (T-T) [T T]

tsizzinc

Smash Rookie
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! I WANT TO GET PAID SO I CAN FIX MY WII!!!!!! I WANT TO PLAY DAMMIT! ARRRGHHGHHHHHGGHGHHH!!!! WITHDRAWAL....must....play...Brawl.
ALSO DO YOU GET INFRACTED FOR OVERUSE OF caps? just curious but not adventurous enough to learn FIRST HAND!
Also since I cant play Brawl.
is what i'm saying.
wtf is this ish? i'm getting combo'd. marbel blows, now to play blazblue cs. yeah! i can DI in that game, oh wait...

marbel edit: damit cabel, SHDL already.
bbcs edit: grrrr rachel grrrrr

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Lawlk

I'll go, long as other people go/give me a ride.

Lemme know sup

Tony when do you plan to make a Colorado Brawl Video as well as Melee? Just curious.
When I have the free space on my hard drive and about a week to do it. I just want to make sure it's great. Be nice to have a tournament to advertise alongside it, so even if it gets done soon, I'll prolly wait till Smash House is real before I release it.

It's a combo/highlights vid, so matches don't have to be tournament. They just have to be dope.

If you want anything you have in it, put the clips together in a zip and send 'em to me.

This may sound weird coming from me, but with my stick broken and at an extreme lack of fighting games...

Does anyone wanna play Brawl online?
you could always play LoL online (protip: say the name out loud, and this will be funny)

im confused oh well... whats new?
hookah? we'll also have beer i think so come over, dmitriy's roommate is also gone so party at his place seems fair to me.
If there are females at this, I may have to take a leave of absence from the Springs.

AWAAAAAAAAY!

Top Bottom