• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbia College of Chicago Weekly Smashfests - ??? Soon

Zicore

Smash Champion
nvm. After a long finals week, I finally got everything done, and I decided to chill here for a week or so more. If people still want to show up next week, that would be fine. I'm not really expecting much. But if people want to show, thats cool.

Zjiin

Smash Master
nvm. After a long finals week, I finally got everything done, and I decided to chill here for a week or so more. If people still want to show up next week, that would be fine. I'm not really expecting much. But if people want to show, thats cool.
Fuckin' Wisconsin.

Scythe

Smash Master
Looks like i won't be able to make it, i have too many things to do around the house this Sunday and i don't want to miss the finale of survivor. have fun guys

mslano

Smash Journeyman
hells yeah. Mslano, team?
Sure. I wanted to team with a Peach player so we can give distances based on turnip throwing distance. This should work about as well as I can imagine blind teams working.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
No, the tourney did not happen. We'll save it for next time.

There were results on the day though. Here they are, per Cosmo's request:

Six Hours of Item Matches
1: mslano
2: Zicore
3: Harold's Chicken Shack
Last: Lame people who didn't show up

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Didn't show up since there was no set time and i had to watch the three-hour survivor finale.
That's fine. You probably still would have lost to Harold's Chicken Shack anyway.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
It's true that Harold's is not even close to the best fried chicken I've ever had (and they don't even have biscuits, which is inhuman!) but it still beat everyone else. Even bottom tier chicken can have it's day in the top three.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Next weekend, actually. I don't know what day for sure, but either saturday or sunday of next weekend. I won't be in town that weekend to play, but we can do it on thursday or Wednesday, seeing as how most people still are on break.

Vro

Smash Lord
Zicore, I will be at the UC this Sunday. If you're still not back, I can take the liberty of signing in around 6 - 12 people, depending if they stay overnight or not. Since most likely it'll just be a few guys for three - four hours, 12 people max sounds good. Anyone interested?

Vro

Smash Lord
Okie. I can def sign you in Zjiin. Get into some misadventures maybe.

Vro

Smash Lord
of course you can quaz. talk to cosmo into coming too. just give me a call @ 630.677.3818. remember that the UC has ****ty reception, so I might call you back instead of picking up. Damian, you can come over anytime afternoon on Sunday, but don't tell anyone else.

Top Bottom