• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbia/Rolla/Mid-MO Discussion Thread

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Jace I've never said this, but I wanted so bad for you to play ORLY at MIST. I know he placed higher than you in bracket, but I've been wanting to see an ORLY vs Jace match for a while. :/

I had been wanting to see a Dart vs Arc showdown for a long while too but they finally met up in March.

:phone:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
jace money matched ORLY at mist & ORLY won

and then I beat ORLY in a MM following.

me > jace

Dart!

Smash Master
Jace I've never said this, but I wanted so bad for you to play ORLY at MIST. I know he placed higher than you in bracket, but I've been wanting to see an ORLY vs Jace match for a while. :/

I had been wanting to see a Dart vs Arc showdown for a long while too but they finally met up in March.

that was fun i was sick off my ***.
still pulled out the 2-0 victory like a champion.
/callout

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Who in the Mid-MO crew's name starts with Levi?
Maybe Leviathan?

Leviathan741

Smash Ace
Yo man, I thought you were gonna put up Roy for me? Also if you were gonna put up any spacie, it would be falco. I just wanted green roy on the boards. I cant play those other chars at all so I just wanted roy.

ORLY

Smash Master
legan says he's interested in coming to my tournament, smash to the future, this weekend

some of you guys should contact him and try and get a MO carpool going

we're also featuring a swiss FFA (of sorts) tournament, the brainchild of rat himself

hope to see you guys there

>Bert<

Smash Ace
STTF would just be another SMYM to me. Everybody flaking on me last minute and me driving 6 hours by myself. THAT'S CALLED DEDICATION RIGHT THERE GUYS (I even offered to house Ziv, sheesh). Although, without me there at SMYM, there would have been no Darkrain vs ORLY recorded. YOU"RE WELCOME.

Gosh why am I such a scrub after going to so many tournaments? D=

Terry

Smash Ace
What a bunch of haters! I would have went with you.

And yea, move to Springfield. We are getting good. Well, Roman is. Michael sucks.

ORLY

Smash Master
STTF would just be another SMYM to me. Everybody flaking on me last minute and me driving 6 hours by myself. THAT'S CALLED DEDICATION RIGHT THERE GUYS (I even offered to house Ziv, sheesh). Although, without me there at SMYM, there would have been no Darkrain vs ORLY recorded. YOU"RE WELCOME.

Gosh why am I such a scrub after going to so many tournaments? D=
ah, thank you for recording that set! darkrain's been a falcon role model of mine since the day i picked up the game

additionally: STTF isn't exactly a SMYM. it'd be more accurate to compare SCSYN to SMYM

(but there is talk of a SMYM some time in march of 2012. mark your calendars!)

>Bert<

Smash Ace
yeah what was i thinking? it's not like i would've gotten fired if i had gone instead of my job....oh wait.
Lol you're right. I was being a tad harsh. I remember you for surely wanted to attend but you couldn't find the time. Understandable. SMYM was hella worth it though. Was awesome getting to play Darkrain.

Top Bottom