• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbia, South Carolina

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Oi! I'm new to the columbia area (moved here last summer...kinda new anyway) and am looking for some people to play Smash with. Melee for now, and Brawl when it comes out. I've been playing since the 64 days, so I have a little bit of experience with the game. ;)

I'm 18 and currently attending Midlands Tech. Anyone else?

Dan2

Smash Apprentice
TRC and some other people live down there in Columbia...

I don't think they spend much time in this section of smashboards, so you may not see them respond. Once you get into smash tournaments and stuff, you'll find plenty of good players.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
sup Dan ^_^

yo man I used to be at Midlands I just moved over to USC. Me and John would definitely be down to smash. Maybe Yoshido and some others but I haven't talked to them in a long time.

As for me, I'm always down for some Melee. I doubt I'll play Brawl at all, but yeah. Let's do it man.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
What? Doubt you'll play Brawl? I'll be all over Brawl when it comes out. ^_^

But yea. As I said, I'm kinda new to the area, so how exactly do you wanna set this up?

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I already played Brawl and I just don't like it compared to Melee.

Hey there is a GameCrazy not far from the Beltline Campus of Midlands Tech where they are supposed to be having a Melee tournament on the Saturday before Brawl's release. I'm definitely going so if you want we can meet up there. Or we can try and meet up before then if you want. I am generally free on the weekends.

AIM : Rage of Kira
phone : 803-290-3756

or just PM me, either way I'll respond lol

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Sure you wanna post your number like that? lol.

We might be able to meet up at Beltline this weekend or something. We can meet and I can get more details about the tourney. Koo?

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Sure just call me or whatever when you want to meet up.

As for details on the tourney, I am in the process of trying to convince them to have a good tournament and not a "random ffa items" yadda yadda tourney.

and yeah I'm not afraid to post my number here. I mean it's Smashboards... a home from home... or something hahah

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Sounds good. Like I said. If all goes well, we can meet up this Saturday sometime. Do you still have access to that Brawl disc by any chance? :laugh:

Byron X

Smash Journeyman
Everybody go and register at allisbrawl.com

Its awesome and we need some more South Carolina smashers on it, I don't want to be alone. T_T

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
No I went to E for All and played da Brawl demo, I am acquainted with a guy who does (but I haven't played the full version)

oh and I've watched like 80 percent of all the videos and watched this game every day since it was announced... one of the larger disappointments in my life haha

Saturday sounds gravy

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Gah! Don't you just hate it when you suddenly get really busy after weeks of doing absolutely nothing? Wellz, due to recent school related developments I doubt I'll be able to meet up this weekend. But there still may be a chance, albeit a slim one.

Let's see. Next Saturday = Brawl launch but I might be able to chill before then.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Hey. Woot a new columbian. I go to mtc. Its an okay school. Umm shoot. we could all hang out sometime after brawl's release.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
this coming Sat (day before Brawl release) is the gamecrazy tournament around here. I think. I need to go check on them.

I will repeat that I want very little (or no) part in Brawl. I only want to play Melee with people, and since that only has a couple of a days left... : (

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Yoshido: You said you attend MTC, but were you talking about the Beltline campus specifically? If so, that'd be pretty schweet. But as I said in my previous post, I'll be kinda busy this week.

TRC: No worries. I'm gonna be spending ALOT of time with Brawl when it comes out, but that doesn't mean we still can play in Melee. :)

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Yes i was talking about that beltline campus. U can hit me up. My cell is 1(803)720-7725. I wont have anytime to talk till wensday. An even then only shortly. If i do ever find free time u can find me in the cafeteria.All my classes are usually done by 11 except on wensday where i have lab. thats freakin 1-3 hours after 11. but yeah im happy to hear that u smash.

Trc: sniff sniff: i'll play melee with ya.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
yoshido is a cool guy. I speak from experience.

and I'll still play Brawl with you guys for fun or to help you guys practice, but I just won't be going to any tournaments, unless to see some old chums in georgia.

Top Bottom