• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combination of Domination

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
just got home after a long night..if brose is driving would anyone know his phone number so i can ask for a ride?

snake23

Smash Cadet
No mist that is not how you get there read the thread directions for yourself over again you misunderstood the directions completely. My advice for you poisonmist is do not take the 26e bus from islington station to transfer from square one than take a bus to the tourney that wastes such valuable travelling time not to mention that time could have been spent practicing before the singles start and getting to play a few friendly matches in brawl.
Can someone please give poisonmist a ride today so that he does not get lost,
i personally don't want this to ever happen to poisonmist today.
I got lost once and the time i wasted just to find gichan's place could have been completely avoided if i had written the exact directions on how to get there and i know i should have brought gichan's number with me before i left my place.

Windrose

Smash Lord
no mist that is not how you get there read the thread directions for yourself over again you misunderstood the directions completely. My advice for you poisonmist is do not take the 26e bus from islington station to transfer from square one than take a bus to the tourney that wastes such valuable travelling time not to mention that time could have been spent practicing before the singles start and getting to play a few friendly matches in brawl.
can someone please give poisonmist a ride today so that he does not get lost,

i got lost once and the time i wasted just to find gichan's place could have been completely avoided if i had written the exact directions on how to get there and i know i should have brought gichan's number with me before i left my place.
looooooooooooool

PoisonMist

Smash Journeyman
No mist that is not how you get there read the thread directions for yourself over again you misunderstood the directions completely. My advice for you poisonmist is do not take the 26e bus from islington station to transfer from square one than take a bus to the tourney that wastes such valuable travelling time not to mention that time could have been spent practicing before the singles start and getting to play a few friendly matches in brawl.
Can someone please give poisonmist a ride today so that he does not get lost,
I got lost once and the time i wasted just to find gichan's place could have been completely avoided if i had written the exact directions on how to get there and i know i should have brought gichan's number with me before i left my place.

Could you tell me how to get there if thats wrong since i misundersood the directions completely, you kinda got into autoblog mode and just wrote a wall of text with no info on how to get there besides telling me that my original route is long which doesnt really matter... just saying....

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I want a streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam.

(And know I'm not getting one.)

Windrose

Smash Lord
Oh man.....ggs? Thanks for hosting another tournament Gichan.

The venue was sooo damn hot. Melee community epic fail in terms of setup counts =(

Set it up =(

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
*step it up, lol

ya venue imo was a bit overpriced for what it was
tho it was an enjoyable time i guess

also, ppl asking for rides should be more specific and resourceful.
i picked up 2 ppl from square 1 today for melee, and had ppl not just "asked for a ride" but made specifics it'd have been do-able probably.

BuddahForce

Smash Rookie
Hey this is Danny,

Just wanted to say thank you all you smashers that came out to this event it was a great turn out. Hope you guys enjoy it. Glad to see old smash faces again .

Big thanks to Gichan for holding it down as usual. :)

Sanu

Smash Champion
looks like you guys can't do anything without me. typical

nyaa :p

DarkDeath

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,

Just wanna say good stuff to Raynex for holding it down in Melee, watched some cool matches for melee and brawl yesterday!

If you guys want to check out the photo's taken at the tournament, head over to the TorontoTopTiers Facebook Page for the pictures!

Cheers!

Gichan

Smash Champion
I'll put up results thread as soon as I get the **** from SG, we totally forgot about it this morning....fail, sorry guys.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
If fUddO took last place again I will be MIGHTY disappoint unless there is a really good reason, like bad seeding or something like that.

buenob

Smash Lord
Buddah: always fun to talk with you! Thanks for putting on this tourney!

i1337: super fun matches! gonna wait for the results thread for real shoutouts but I had to throw that in here

-Googs

Smash Lord
i thought i might've, but i've made sure, it is for sure not in my van...and it was 100% before i went to the tourney, sitting on the passengers side

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
To everyone I played in Brawl:

I haven't touched this game even casually in 5 months, and I beat some of you by pressing B a lot. Tough game. :troll:

To everyone I played in Melee:

Stop being so good XD.

Tourney was too good though. We got the cold room for Melee, we got mosquitoes, and we got people throwin chairs :troll:. Best tourney ever.

How could I forget?! We also got legendary NickCam + RDK commentary.

idea

Smash Master
i thought i might've, but i've made sure, it is for sure not in my van...and it was 100% before i went to the tourney, sitting on the passengers side
as far as i can tell i had an ipod stolen from my house once during a smashfest...*sympathy*

Hells

Smash Apprentice
To everyone I played in Brawl:

I haven't touched this game even casually in 5 months, and I beat some of you by pressing B a lot. Tough game. :troll:

To everyone I played in Melee:

Stop being so good XD.

Tourney was too good though. We got the cold room for Melee, we got mosquitoes, and we got people throwin chairs :troll:. Best tourney ever.

How could I forget?! We also got legendary NickCam + RDK commentary.
cool story bro i did the same, but i beat mks with tl

swordgard

Smash Hero
Swordgard with the usual multitasking: Listening to class, thinking about brawl, posting them results and thinking why he once more lost to me :troll:
All the while reading reddit and working on other things I gotta plan. My multitasking goes fairly close with your brawl single tasking don't you think? Keep on praying to your metagod, I feel like my weekend was somehow much less traumatizing than yours, specifically when it comes down to sunday and travelling along with a certain furry.

You can keep your first place, I know why I lost, next time I won't cp the wrong stages. I still had plenty of fun.

Top Bottom