• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo Video Editors

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Would it be possible for someone to make a combo video for me?

I have clips, and music in mind.

It doesn't really have to be heavy on the editing side but I'd like it to have some nice effects/syncing with the music.

The clips would be mostly if not all Marth, but I do have some clips of other characters.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME OUT!!!:awesome:

DreadCthulhu

Smash Cadet
Im a professional Apple Certified Final Cut Pro editor...
$30
Ill make it however you want, satisfaction guaranteed :D

Making combo videos is so easy. All you need is:

1. comboes/moments that separate themselves from all other comboes
2. music
3. 1 weekend to put it together and make it look fancy.

You have all 3, right?

Joemama8

Smash Journeyman
And dont put any ****ing girugamesh in it.....

seriously that **** is trash of the highest order....

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
lol Kadaj if i win this WIFI tourney on Smashboards KillerJawz has to create me a combo video, i wanna do my combo vid myself so i dont care about the prize, il tell him to make you one lol, IF I WIN, im in winners finals atm xD.

Joemama8

Smash Journeyman
I really dont know why everyone in the smash community likes japanese My Chemical Romance but w/e....

Its not too hard to make your own CV. All it takes is good gameplay really. I think you can manage that, but Mr-R's vid will be a tough act to follow

Cant wait to see the end result!

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
for music, just use whatever you like. But what you have to keep in mind however is

1.Does the music fit the video+Editing well?
2. Will it annoy the **** out of the person watching? NONE OF THIS OVERUSED LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR ****

if yes for 1 and no for 2, then youre set.

any other combination, then youve got yourself a potentially disastrous video

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
I really dont know why everyone in the smash community likes japanese My Chemical Romance but w/e....

Its not too hard to make your own CV. All it takes is good gameplay really. I think you can manage that, but Mr-R's vid will be a tough act to follow

Cant wait to see the end result!
hahaha

no.

woops double post

lol Kadaj if i win this WIFI tourney on Smashboards KillerJawz has to create me a combo video, i wanna do my combo vid myself so i dont care about the prize, il tell him to make you one lol, IF I WIN, im in winners finals atm xD.
The rules clearly state you and you alone will get the combo video, it is not for anybody else. Kadaj there are some editing tutorials on youtube you can look at if you want to edit it yourself.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I love doing this kind of stuff.

If you still need an editor I will be more than happy to make you a combo video.

Top Bottom