• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo video trailer (Title pending. Music possibly pending?)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Sup Falco board. I've been working on a new combo video for the past few months, gathering footage, etc. It's going to be multi-character, but mostly featuring my awkward *** Falco. I'm looking to get some ideas for the music and of course, the title. :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Rubyiris (It's the featured video.)

My previous video was for critique purposes. This one is instead for entertainment purposes, and as a landmark in how much I've improved in comparison to 2009. So far I've got the following feedback:

Vman: It's looking a lot better, but I dislike the music
Tee Ey Eye: I like the music.
Bacon Isai: You should leave the title as "My Title Here" as a joke.
Iron Dragon: It's hard to get into it since you combo so awkwardly.

I'll be archiving any title, and music suggestions, and of course, and video editing critique. I want to put together a great, entertaining piece, and eventually, start doing more combo videos for the rest of Tucson. :)

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Vman: It's looking a lot better, but I dislike the music
Tee Ey Eye: I like the music.
Bacon Isai: You should leave the title as "My Title Here" as a joke.
Iron Dragon: It's hard to get into it since you combo so awkwardly.
Looks nice, I like the music as well, what is it?

JPOBS

Smash Hero
u should put more actual combos in the vid.

like as link. bthrow->nair->bup isnt really something people wanna see in a combo vidor your falco rising dair>dsmash->bair

just like, why put those kinds of things in at all? i know it was "just a trailer" but if thats the kinda stuff your putting in, people wont enjoy it

and you put your best clip at the very beginning, lol, u neve wanna have a vid that goes downhilll

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
u should put more actual combos in the vid.

like as link. bthrow->nair->bup isnt really something people wanna see in a combo vidor your falco rising dair>dsmash->bair

just like, why put those kinds of things in at all? i know it was "just a trailer" but if thats the kinda stuff your putting in, people wont enjoy it

and you put your best clip at the very beginning, lol, u neve wanna have a vid that goes downhilll
whats wrong with the link bthrow gimp? i think its sick as ****

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I hear a lot of the music was meh, but you know what I haven't heard yet? Suggestions for other music.

The main reason behind the thread was looking for suggestions for music that would fit my style, and I haven't gotten any yet.

G.L.

Smash Apprentice
thats pretty sick. and that b throw gimp was awsome.

wardobuffalo

Smash Rookie
I hear a lot of the music was meh, but you know what I haven't heard yet? Suggestions for other music.

The main reason behind the thread was looking for suggestions for music that would fit my style, and I haven't gotten any yet.
check it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JYG7E8SvNY and make some of the clips slowmo schit would be badass imo

edit: this song+insane combos= tears of sadness+a keen sense of smell?

Top Bottom