• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combos Im working on

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
I just want to show you what I was talking with the fair combos and also the dair combo on platforms. Everything showed there is considered as a combo on training mode except the part where I wrote "if they dont tech". There is also other follow ups you have other the ones showed like dair to uair for the kill. I dont know if all of them are really true, but its something we could work on.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIUiRaqmUko&edit=vd

Big Sean

Smash Journeyman
These are amazing finds! Puts me in a bit of a predicament since I usually want to do a retreating fair and this requires a forward moving fair. I'm going to look for ways to incorporate these into my game somehow. I think maybe what you can do with this is fair in such a way that you cross them up so they can't shield grab you. If you can do that then you can still do a crossup klaw if they stay in shield long enough instead of up smash OOS.

Top Bottom