• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combosaur - An Ivysaur Combo Video

Itburns

Smash Journeyman
that is very true.

it also only works at the lower percentages.

but ive found that after a single nair if you autcancel it you can follow up with bair, uair and fair n certain occasions.

autocanceling nair in genral leads to alot of set ups and mindgames. Not to mention that it eats shields up. infact.. jigglypuff cant shield a nair as it will always decrease her shield enough that it hits her.

a little fun fact for everyone

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I want to thank you again, even though I failed today at the tourny I went to, I actually exceeded my expectations as to how well i was gona play as PT. I didnt really go all beserkosaur, but I spaced decently with razorleaf and bullet seed and bair, those 3 things I can remember I used quite alot and they helped.

Still got owned by G&W and Samus(this guy was a beast, it was like taking on god himself)

Top Bottom