• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Come one! Come Brawl! Come help make the ANNOYANCE TIER!!!

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
I grew up with Sonic, but I think he could still shut the hell up for a good 6 months.

Personally, I find DDD the absolute most annoying. He's already a great character - heavy, good recovery, lots of power, good range, nice B moves, a chaingrab (but not on my Zelda!), and just being a general pain in the *** at times. The way he always grunts or hums or whatever the effing heck it is he does is pretty annoying as well. Then it doesn't help that his facial expression reminds me of that one cereal mascot:

I'm mainly going for the eyes and the mouth here. He looks like a joke no matter what. But the thing I hate absolutely the most about him is his ****ing crouch. Whenever I play someone who uses DDD and they KO me, that person usually likes to just crouch right there, and it makes me want to smack the guy sitting next to me. I mean, LOOK AT IT. If you don't like DDD, then I don't see how you CAN'T be annoyed by it. It's the worst "taunt" in the game, if you ask me.

DDD for gtfo tier.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
^^^ I love to do that >_<

Annoying... I find Marth's there's no way you can escape aerial combos pretty annoying.

M@v

Subarashii!
Ike isn't annoying,
You will get no sympathy from him, because he fights for his friends, so you better prepare yourself.

Pit is #1. Your not ready yet to accept this.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
With the obvious exception of Pit, I love how this list is Almost in the same order as the real tier list.

shadowfox009

Smash Cadet
DDD CG, B> spam, and most of all the imma chargin mah hammah. =/ yeah you're not hitting me with that.

G&W neutral a spam and aerials = annoyance to hell.

lastly the links. really get agitated at spin attack and dair spammers, with Toon link the indistinguishable usmash and utilt..... ungh.

personally what really irks me is warioman and super sonic...... and i'm not surprised at where pit is really.

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
Wario. Punch-His-Children-While-They're-Still-In-The-Womb Tier. Seriously.

Play a match with Wario and do something to put the odds in his favor (like fighting a team of him on a small stage, cranking his handicap up and yours down etc.) so you lose to him over and over.

You'll see what I'm talking about, every victory taunt, every in-game taunt, every twitchy little physical movement and every annoying little sound that comes out of his mouth is pure flipping-the-TV-off-and-screaming-at-the-screen-level annoyance.
Wah-Wah-WAHH!! *shakes his big a$$ in your face and then laughs at you so heartily it makes you want to beat him with a kitten*

Napilopez

Smash Lord
I main Sonic, but man.... Sonic is ANNOYING to fight. Especially a good one. Stop running around so much you fool XD. I can't face a Sonic with anyone other than my own Sonic, unless I'm playing with someone I know, and god that's still annoying.

But pit is number 1.
Hirehirehiyayayayayayhireheyayayayyayah! Tier.

MyNameIsRyan

Smash Journeyman
Well there's a tree... and.... uh i see a car... a
Wario. Punch-His-Children-While-They're-Still-In-The-Womb Tier. Seriously.

Play a match with Wario and do something to put the odds in his favor (like fighting a team of him on a small stage, cranking his handicap up and yours down etc.) so you lose to him over and over.

You'll see what I'm talking about, every victory taunt, every in-game taunt, every twitchy little physical movement and every annoying little sound that comes out of his mouth is pure flipping-the-TV-off-and-screaming-at-the-screen-level annoyance.
Wah-Wah-WAHH!! *shakes his big a$$ in your face and then laughs at you so heartily it makes you want to beat him with a kitten*
Thats how it is

ZELDA just makes me want to go into the game pull out a shotgun and just go postal on her She always avoids my attacks, can somehow get from one side of the map to the other in no time, and manages to get every good item ever. It also takes 20 minuts to give her damage.

Skink

Smash Apprentice
Zelda is just someone I hate fighting. Those obnoxious attacks that last forever with good priority and range, not to mention that God-awful din's fire that doesn't even have to hit you.

As far as Ike goes, I sort of hate him. He feels like a newbie character because you don't really have to be precise at all with his attacks. Hell, I'm willing to say the majority of them hit 270 degrees around him. That in itself isn't particularly annoying, and while I'm not fond of fast attacks that kill at 80 damage, what I do have to say is

HRRMMMNNNNNNGNNNN

you don't have any friends, man. you may be constipated, but who are you trying to kid

BrawlerHarrison

Smash Apprentice
Yes let's hate on Marth's aerial game because no one else has aerials that are more annoying :/

Anyway, I'm for Wario, I don't hate his taunts or anything, just his moves, I'm talking about dair and side b...

Top Bottom