• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Come To Papa III Results - 12/8/12 Orlando FL

Mampam

Smash Ace
**** was mad hype all day! And All Brawl made it all the funnier! Soooo much good times was had I fricken love everyone in the smash community. lol.
smashers are the only people i hang out with, no one else is awesome......

there shoulda been duelist :(

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
All Brawl is awesome. Especially when Ryo gets Ike both grand finals games.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Damn i woulda won this for the free with ryo being the only one to stop me lol. O well great stuff mampam. Work is stompi me lol

:phone:

Renki

Smash Journeyman
1. Renki - "Oh don't worry, you're a lot better than me" - You.

Haha, were those my exact words?

Well, for what it's worth, Chozox really should have beaten me, but both our characters can't kill worth beans, so time was against him and he had to go aggressive in the last 15 seconds of the set. I never thought I'd do so poorly against Samus of all characters, rofl. I lucked out in the end.

Definitely wouldn't have made it out of pools, hahahaha.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Thats nice that you and lies played amazing. At the end of the day you still lost lol. I still stand by my statement.
@ed pr mm? And if you think lies can beat me would you put $20 on it for him?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Haha, were those my exact words?

Well, for what it's worth, Chozox really should have beaten me, but both our characters can't kill worth beans, so time was against him and he had to go aggressive in the last 15 seconds of the set. I never thought I'd do so poorly against Samus of all characters, rofl. I lucked out in the end.

Definitely wouldn't have made it out of pools, hahahaha.
You went?! :(

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I never vow to anything. I def said retire. Never say quit. Quote me if im wrong please lol. Yall can stay mad lol. Jay z, busta and alot of other artist,sports players etc. retire and come back. you mad? Lol i say i would have won lol. Hold that ****. Lmao

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Retire is the same as quitting.

If you're taking a hiatus that's different.

And Jeff, tbh I don't think.anyone cares.
What's the point of being like, lol these results I'm better then you guys and could have won.
It's just rude.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I would have won stay free *****s ;D.
Edit: if no one cared they wouldnt have replied lol
Also change "could" to "would" ;)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Im just kidding with yall. I told lad i was gonna say this when results were made lol.
But nah i just miss you guys :(. Hoped yall had a good time here. Its to hard to troll sometimes mink lol

Lad

Smash Apprentice
Im just kidding with yall. I told lad i was gonna say this when results were made lol.
But nah i just miss you guys :(. Hoped yall had a good time here. Its to hard to troll sometimes mink lol

lol DAYUMMM successful troll is successful

Mampam

Smash Ace
im now the ONLY person in florida whos faced the **** and never been knocked out of tourney by it....

get ***** everyone <3 :troll::troll::troll:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I was wondering why I was subscribed to this thread

Anyway ggs to Tampa for going ham this tourney. If I ever get to play you again ill get my salty runbacks

Top Bottom