• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Come To Papa III: >Tournament Title Goes Here< Ft. Admiral Funk and Ryo!

How much should singles be?

• Total voters

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
lmao what the flux capacitor :confused:

man all my tourney characters are banned rofl. But Ive got two backups so its all good. Still gonna needs me a partner tho

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Drew you're coming though?

You know papa has the best tourneys.

Plus its our chance to drink!

Also there's a Jacuzzi!

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
The prophecies like none other.

Motha****in jacuzzi hype.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
AT THE MOMENT

i believe there will be a sfl car coming up to this

curtousy of the new sfl smasher joining the scene, Legends! <----is his actual name

he didnt want to drive but didnt mind using his car, i dont mind driving but dont wana use my car

suddenly the planets alined!~

anyway, we're still working out the details but 100% for sure if he does drive the car SO FAR is

Legends
Seibrik
MVD
???
???

lmk asap if ur interested. i would greatly like to make this a fun weekend!

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Omg 3 tournies on the same day. Why? wouldn't it be more fun to have one and invite more peeps? What if we fused gainesville's and CFL's somehow? just saying... or someone should move the date...

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Pie,
Sfl is coming to this.

Gainesville is coming to this.

Jacksonville is coming.

Even Georgia has shown interest.

Why wouldn't you come to this one lol. It's the one all of fl is going to.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
You know I did promise you I'd go to this... but tbh I'm really unsure as of now.

Like its either between this or the gainesville tourney so it makes it iffy as to which one to go to. I really need the practice so I'll most likely go to which one I feel will have more people at. Kinda wish mk was legal though so i could practice against it. I mean i usually prefer mk banned tournies but as this is my last tourney before apex, I really need some legitimate practice..

hmm now that I think about it more, I'll just go to this if someone from Gainesville is still willing to give me a ride. If I do go mink, and gville sleeps the night b4 at ur place, can I call the couch or somewhere comfy >_>" From what you can see im a really light sleeper, I'd prefer more than 2 hrs of sleep lol.. If anything I guess just hook me up with a sleeping pill

Top Bottom