• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Come To Papa Results! (MK Banned), Orlando FL 02/11/12

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
1. HRNut :snake: $50 - I was so flattered and honored to play against you in the finals of this tourney. You are on a completely different level. You are entertaining to watch and great to play against. Thanks for the games. Good job winning.

3. Kyon :peach: $9 Our Set in pools was lack luster, but the set we played in Losers Finals was a nail bitter. To the very end of a 5 game set we both were over 140% last stock. Just crazy. I got lucky and saved my self for a 0-3 set when i got that phantasm spike off. Great games set of the tourney?

4. Ed! :sheik: :zelda: I am very luckyy that i dodged you in bracket and that you were not put in my pool. I watched you handle the other falcos at the tourney. Your just so good i defiantly dodged a bullet. Congrats on 4th you have been placing very consistently the ture mark of a good player.

5. ****** :rob: ESKIMOSES Winners Semis that aint FGCU lol. Great set. awesome job beating 2-d Jeff and ****** your pool. Oh and your doubles play was amazing sending Ed and trump to losers good stuff. We should play and continue to develop FGCU.

5. 2-D Jeff :falco: :popo: I am lucky that i missed you in pools and bracket as well. You know the falco IC mu very well. Good job on top 5. thanks for the tips you give me through out the tourney. Your Falco was nasty at this tourney.

7. Trump :fox: our set in pools was close. Frigate really helped me win that one game three. I know that if you would not have gotten caught the result might have been different. regardless great set. I will ban FD next time vs you lol. It was my first win vs you since we met way back at the first We be smashin in Port Charlotte.

7. Ipresea :pikachu2: My god. We have been to many tourneys together. I loved playing you in friendlys and dodging you in bracket. This time i was not as lucky. Our set was nerve racking. I am sorry for how i played but you are much to good of a player for me to not play that way in the :falco: vs :pikachu2: mu. Great set i hope the vids get uploaded.

9. Lboss (SheikSSBM) :falco: :luigi2: It is always a pleasure getting together with you at tourneys. you are such a savy player. A luigi falco combination will be deadly for you. I hope you can travel with us next time as well. Help rep SWFL. Oh and your teams work was SiCKKKK dawg. Good work.

9. Gindler :warioc: Good games i am very well versed in the wario MU. it might actually be my best MU. Good job making it to bracket.

9. Drew :falco: :popo: You are too good of a player to be this low in the results. I wish i could play other chars like you can to avoid lame mus as falco. I think you should camp more as falco but your style is real solid regardless. Oh we need to contribute to the falco boards MU stuff more often lol.

9. Papa Mink :zerosuitsamus: :popo: :jigglypuff: :ganondorf: Dude your place worked out real well. and it seem like the low cost is a major hit with the new comers to the community. And for people saying that players will not come out to a low buy in tourney. Thats crap. both times CFL has low cost tourneys you guys got Oor attendace gallax fest for g-ville and you got FGCU to come out for a 3 hour drive. Good **** man.

13. D-Torr :zerosuitsamus: I know the falco zss mu very well. You play it well but its so hard for zss. I am also a very campy player and your style is not well suited against that. good games man. keep playing and improving as a player. Its always a pleasure to see you at tourneys.

13. Action :wario: you owe me 50 cents. good lucas and congratz on making it to bracket.

13. Sensei :mario2: I wish we would have MMed. I dont think i have ever played you in a serious set. another time hopefully

13. B_Awal :sonic: Dude it was amazing to meet you and play some friendlies with you at the tourney. Yo when we work out the details for The FSU Vs FGCU smash event it will be amazing. You and i are 2 of the most innovative players in the FL scene we could be onto something huge with this.Oh good **** making it to bracket.

1. Kuro~ :pit: Good games as always. you are such a smart player. I am always grateful when you coach me in games. vs ****** it helped soo much. Thanks.

2. Toneh (Radix) :snake: :ike: it was great to finally play with you again. your diddy is deadly. god dam side b bull ****. lol

3. BDJoe :pikachu2: You are getting better every time you pick up the controller. amazing set Vs Funk almost had that time out lol. Glad you came and rooted for me in my set vs kyon.

4. Shinibu :snake: BILLY it took you a couple hours to get yout game on but when you did good ****. Proxy is a real solid player. Thanks for driving us all the way out there.

5. Redfox :fox: OMG you have improved so much since we last played. You are doing some real good **** man. Keep playing this game if you enjoy it. Maybe we can team when you get nasty. Team Star Falco lol but for real keep getting better and putting in work.

5. Proxy Gator :snake: :peach: Dude its always good seeing you. i am glad that even though MK got banned you did not quit. Good games man. Thanks for the shoutout.

7. Hackr :sheik: Our MM was good thanks for the shiek mu exp. I am not so good in that one. This was a great first tourny for a new player. I hope that you continue to come out and get better you have the potential.

7. Vinyl :kirby2: Good MM solid kirby. our sets were good. you also have what it takes to be successful at this game. CFL is a great place to improve your game. Players like mink can help you soo much. I hope to see you again at another tourney.

9. Admiral Funk Of The S. S. Pimpin' :samus2: Funk good **** man i know its a hard life for a samus main man. Just hang in there. Or you can press up and down on the d pad real fast and move up the tier list a few tiers lol. Hope i see you in tampa next time i travel there.

9. Copter :pt: Yo it is so cool to see new players in this game after so many years. I really enjoyed our friendlys. Your PT is good for such a short time playing this game. I was surprised tbh. Keep playing.

9. NOXX :marth: Same for you man. Your Spacing as marth was real tight when you put your mind to it. You have a real solid group of new players around you. If you guys stay with it and growas players together in this game. You can be the next gen. It was not long ago were i went to my first tourney and got to watch great players play. It is fun. Keep playing.

2. FGCU Viper :falco: - $25 - I played the best i have ever played at this tourney. I am real proud of this placement. I am also Proud of FGCU. Overall guys we did real well. 2nd in teams 2nd in singles 5th in singles 3 players made it to bracket. And then we put in work in amateur bracket. 3rd and 4th. Good **** guys we are getting better as a region. Soon people will not be sleeping on us. Best of all we did it our way.

Mink awesome job hosting. Getting a Live stream up the lay out was good. You actually used the Door fee to get food for the players Mad respect for that. You belong in the BBR i wish you were still over here with me at FGCU. Good job man. Get the vids to some one who can record them and put up pools. It was epic!

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
I had a lot of fun yesterday. I learned a little, got to play/watch some very skilled players, and finally got to put some (user)names to faces. Sorry if I didn't get to meet everyone but those that I did meet were all awesome. Hopefully I'll be able to come out to more fests/tourneys soon!

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I know what I have to do now.

Everyone go to Next Level.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Yo, I had so much fun at this tourney. I was pleased to see my pools curse was broken and I finally made it out of pools at a tourney. Then I got HRNUt first round in bracket, lol. It's all good though. Shoutouts to everyone I played and a special shoutout to Mink for being an awesome host.

Side note, apologies to Exdeath for not reporting my match with Drew right away. I held up brackets just a bit.

Speaking of Drew, I need to figure out how to beat you, lol. This is the second tournament in a row for me that you've eliminated me. I need to figure out how to not get grabbed first.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Side note, apologies to Exdeath for not reporting my match with Drew right away. I held up brackets just a bit.
I was upset for two reasons: Your Loser's R1 match was reported ~Winner's Finals and also with myself because it took me so long to realize that you guys were playing friendlies (it occurred to me that you'd been playing your "match" for over an hour). It wasn't just you, though; there were many instances of people playing friendlies instead of taking the time to report their matches (which wasn't usually too big of an issue because I was constantly walking around and keeping an eye on pretty much every set so that I could call the next match ASAP). A lot of little things made a stressful event more stressful. :laugh:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I forgot the most important shout out of all.

Exdeath. Thank you Sooooooooo much for running the brackets. I'm sure it was really stressful, buy you did a great job. Without you, this would have been a nightmare. Thank you. So much.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I'm recording the replays that were saved to my Wii/SD Card. I'm currently on WSF (Viper :falco: vs. ****** :rob:). If you didn't save on Set-Up 4, transfer your replays onto it, or play on Set-Up 1 then your replays will not be uploaded.

I forgot the most important shout out of all.

Exdeath. Thank you Sooooooooo much for running the brackets. I'm sure it was really stressful, buy you did a great job. Without you, this would have been a nightmare. Thank you. So much.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Mink, do you know if you're changing the rules/events for the next one? I'm so curious haha.

And shoutouts and thanks to Exdeath for running the brackets so smoothly.

Speaking of Drew, I need to figure out how to beat you, lol. This is the second tournament in a row for me that you've eliminated me. I need to figure out how to not get grabbed first.
You'll figure it out. That's just a good reason for more friendlies next time. :smirk:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
It'll be every other month if anything.
I don't have the time to do it every month.

We also need to find a different venue.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Shoutouts to everyone else: Don't go soft on me. Beat me and beat me hard. That's what shows my progress and greatly improves after the next after the next.

I'll see you guys @ NLL.

P.S. I wanna see myself lose on YouTube. Post that hype.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Hopefully all matches will be uploaded.

Incase you didn't get my picture earlier Ed, i found your controller.
I'm looking for trump's wiimote still.
I also have Admiral Funk's pants and brush.
and someone's shoes O.o
and 3 TV's.

But i think they're Kuro and Toneh's

ProXY GatoR

Smash Cadet
@Kuro when we got to the apartment, I was yelling at everyone (....you and drew lol) to calm down so I could sleep, but especially you. When im drunk and tired, there's only one thing on my mind. Sleeeeeeeppppp.

Just wanted to make sure everything was all gravy.

:phone:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I wasn't there Friday night.

If you meant Saturday, I don't remember because I was drunk out of my damn mind...as you know.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I wasn't there Friday night.

If you meant Saturday, I don't remember because I was drunk out of my damn mind...as you know.
I meant Friday. David and I were trying to sleep, Nick was quietly working on his net book, and OTony and Will played friendlies, after which OTony left and Will went to Mink's room. I only slept for a couple of hours and then I woke up and went to pick up donuts for everybody and then moved furniture with Ryan when I got back. Will slept until shortly before the tournament started. :salt:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
@Kuro when we got to the apartment, I was yelling at everyone (....you and drew lol) to calm down so I could sleep, but especially you. When im drunk and tired, there's only one thing on my mind. Sleeeeeeeppppp.

Just wanted to make sure everything was all gravy.

:phone:
LMAO i don't even remember that so ya we're good.

@Everyone *****ing about me.

Get on my level.

<3 yall

Top Bottom