• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Comebacks

Natch

Smash Ace
NNID
Natch42
Have you ever noticed how good your Snake is at coming back? You're down a stock, boo-hoo. You kill them, and now you have to bridge that percent gap. 20 seconds later, you've landed that lucky Nair, got some Ftilts in, some Dthrow techchases, and bam! Now they're in killing range.

Don't you just love Snake's damage output? He smacks you a couple times, does some techchasing, and then blows your posterior to the moon leaving you wondering what just happened to that stock.

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
Which is why you should never be overconfident when you are winning.You make mistakes that way.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
I hate Snake's ability to do this. Its sad watching other people suffer.
Peach can do this pretty well also... as well as Marth.

Natch

Smash Ace
NNID
Natch42
I hate Snake's ability to do this. Its sad watching other people suffer.
Peach can do this pretty well also... as well as Marth.
Peach, Marth? I'd disagree. They're good at doing damage, but they have trouble killing.

yellowroy

Smash Ace
Natch if you keep your kill moves fresh you can kill early with them.

Marth has Dophin Slash oos and Peach has Fair, both moves you don't need to hit with to get a comeback.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
You know what I love?

being down a stock, high percentage and landing a grab as IC to kill that one stock.

only for them to realize what i did and get scared, thus making a mistake and falling into my mittens again. :)

IC makes the most awesome comebacks.. >=3

IxxI

Smash Fence
You know what I love?

being down a stock, high percentage and landing a grab as IC to kill that one stock.

only for them to realize what i did and get scared, thus making a mistake and falling into my mittens again. :)

IC makes the most awesome comebacks.. >=3

You win.

Shadow_of_Link

Smash Apprentice
I hate it when I lose to Lucario's cause I missed that one chance to utilt and lose from a 2 stock lead (it's happened to me alot >_>)

Top Bottom