• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COMPETITIVE Brawl+: Code Agenda

Spike222

Smash Cadet
@Kupo

Is there any possible way to put the japanese voice overs in Brawl+? Just thought I'd ask.

Garde

Smash Ace
Fun doesn't matter in competitive play. There is no reason to help out someone who is playing poorly. The snap back when the person lost the KO is not any better, as like I have stated, it totally ****s the flow of the match.
It does matter if you want it to appeal to an audience to make a game popular so there is a competitive scene. I meant it's fun to watch when matches are close. Fighting games cater towards audiences as much as they do towards the actual players. But I will agree with you that it can hurt the flow of a match.

I really doubt that adding in decay will make bad matchups better. In fact in most cases I would say it makes it worse.
Will agree with you here, too. I honestly don't know where I was going when I brought this up.

Yeah, still not with you on anything above 200%. 180? Yeah, occasionally. 260? That's far, far, far from common. Also, THIS ISN'T MELEE. I hate to say this, as I'm trying to incorporate many Melee features back into Brawl, but we can't make this game just to be like Melee. I think decay is bork, many people agree with me, and I'm backing it up with some good logic. Decay would, in my opinion, make Brawl+ worse rather than better and it should be tossed, unless there is a code that takes away the knockback portion from the staleness.
Hmm, I must have edited that sentence and forgot to fix the word preceding 180-260%. I didn't mean that it was just as common to live up to 260% as it was to live up to 180%, I meant that it was fairly common to live up to 180% (meaning you'd die at over 180%), sometimes (although this is very infrequently) all the way up to 260%, although it is naturally far more rare the higher above 200%. I gave a number range, lumping everything of the upper bound (I should've just put 180+) all the way up to the most extreme cases. On the flip side, certain characters like Marth have a far more difficult time comboing into their KO moves above 180% (the trick is living that long in the first place), making it somewhat easier to not get killed for maybe 20-30% if you are careful and don't give him the opportunity to use a kill move (you'll get knocked all over the stage, but you can typically make out okay with a few trades before getting killed).

That wasn't my point. I said it's the same "concept" behind the pity final smash, which is to reward the player who is losing.
The thing is that the Pity Final Smash ONLY rewards the player who is losing. The stale moves favors the person who died most recently. Because of this, the person who is dying more frequently will have stale moves less of the time, but as soon as more than a single stock lead opens up, it only really favors the person in the lead. It just makes it harder to open up that kind of lead in the first place. It's not the same concept at all, imho, because both players benefit from it and are penalized by it every match, Pity Final Smashes only go to someone who is behind.

Look, I don't think the stale moves thing is really worth arguing over because I agree with you that the current implementation is pretty poor. With line limitations at the moment, it's probably better to just stick with no decay, though if there is another major compression, it might be worth looking into to see if knockback can stay unaffected by decay.

BS. I have survived at ******** percents regularly in Brawl because of decay, DI, and the fact that what you are saying is completely wrong. There is FAR more area to cover in brawl before you hit the blast zone than in Melee. In Melee you go flying off and "BOOM" in Brawl you DI up and come back until you have ******** percents.
In vBrawl, that happens a lot, partly due to decayed kill moves. As I typically live to 230%. In Brawl+ with no decay, I haven't seen anyone take a kill move above 140-ish% and not be outright KOed. Who exactly are you playing as with such survivability? I typically play as ZSS and Zelda, whom I would consider both to be between light and midweights.

I played MikeG a lot. My crew took him to Getting School'd 2 in Maryland (we went from Tupelo, MS to Atlanta, and all the way to Maryland.) I also was pretty close with all the peepz from the Atlanta scene back in my day. I've stayed at MikeG's place and commented on his stove that transformed and his LCD microwave. Still, it was still extremely rare for him to survive to those percents. He would tank like a mofo, but the percents you are talking about is absurd.
260% is EXTREMELY RARE, it's the upper most percent that someone can live in a game. It's almost an exclusive thing to Link and Samus in specific matches (who both are fairly heavy and have good recovery options, moreso than most other characters due to their grapple beam/hookshot). I remember that MikeG could typically live to around 200-220% when he was on a rampage, though. The long list of characters I made, most of them can live to around 180-190% on a particularly tenacious stock. Only characters that are fairly heavy or have specific types of gravity that can fall back on for DIing heavily against certain type of attacks would hit the 200+% mark.

Studies have shown that memories are unreliable, especially the longer you have to change them in your head.
This is true, I could be remembering incorrectly, but I remember that I regularly came back with bomb recovery bull****. People at tournaments used to comment on my recovery techniques (though it was Kubuu that invented most of them) and how I could survive for so long.

In response to another post, yes, the game did evolve after I stopped playing. I still watched match videos from the big tournies, and edge guarding, edge hogging and gimping didn't seem to evolve much further from when I quit, outside of a few character specific techniques.

-------------
In other news, I tried out Yeroc's codeset. So my feedback so far is that if you try to go back to the CSS from the stage select screen, it crashes the game, so I disabled that feature. I had chosen Zelda at the time (default costume) and tried to go back to switch colors.

The game feels strange with the different engine coefficients. In particular, one thing I didn't like is that Zelda's upsmash either knocks characters too far away to combo beyond a 3-4 hits, or characters are DIing out of it (possibly both), making the move almost worthless as it leaves you open while they can attack you after getting knocked away by the low hitstun attacks. The same thing with Zelda's n-air, it hits maybe 2 or 3 times before the character is too far away to be hit anymore, and you still have about half the attack left. I imagine all multi-hit moves similar to these (Ness's f-air, for instance) are affected similarly.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Yes, I noticed that Sheik and/or Zelda crashed my codeset not long after I posted it. I think the Random slot not being in the last position caused those problems. I have since adopted Orca's CSS and then made my own in that style. I'll post it tonight after work.

I haven't noticed this problem, but CPUs are garbage at DI and I'm not much better, so I'll have to get some more practice at getting out of that as easily as you're saying.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I really like Mookie's code set. I played that, adding my CSS, Stage Builder, and camera codes.. And ****, it feels great.

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
Something we may want to look into is making Sheik's needles work like they did back in Melee. The only problem is that someone would have to change the way they function which could get a little line heavy.

Dan_X

Smash Lord
Yes, I noticed that Sheik and/or Zelda crashed my codeset not long after I posted it. I think the Random slot not being in the last position caused those problems. I have since adopted Orca's CSS and then made my own in that style. I'll post it tonight after work.

I haven't noticed this problem, but CPUs are garbage at DI and I'm not much better, so I'll have to get some more practice at getting out of that as easily as you're saying.
Wait did I post a CSS? I personally have not created any CSS. The CSS I'm going to use is by plast... (sp?)

Osi

Smash Ace
Mookie would you mind if I asked why you took dash speed from 1.2 to 1.17? Just wondering what the reasons behind that were.

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
kupo do you think you could use an easier to adjust code list? It would really help if you included comments that told what the brawl default, widely used numbers, and which line you need to change. Like in the constants code, there are four different values you can change but you couldn't know which were which if you just looked at txt. I understand that there comes a point where the people who want to mooch off your code list have to just do some work of their own, but its just something you may want to consider. I hope this didn't come off as pushy or rude, I'm just trying to make things easier for some people who may not be interested in the codes unless they are made easy.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Something we may want to look into is making Sheik's needles work like they did back in Melee. The only problem is that someone would have to change the way they function which could get a little line heavy.
Is there a reason why, specifically? I see no problem with out they work now, although I am admittedly not a huge Sheik player.

Garde

Smash Ace
Yeroc, I believe it's a combination of the hit lag division and knockback, but I'll test some more tonight. I was out of town the past day but I'll check once I get home from work.

Revven

FrankerZ
@Kupo

Is there any possible way to put the japanese voice overs in Brawl+? Just thought I'd ask.
No, they're not on the US Brawl disk therefore it is impossible with RAM hacking. What you want to do requires hacking the ISO and replacing each English voice that has a Japanese voice with their respective Japanese voice files and reburning the game.

Also, two new fights from moi. They were WiFi against leafgreen386, neither of us were playing our best due to... delay and what have you. But, enjoy them for what you will.

0WN1N (Ike) VS. leafgreen386 (Fox)
0WN1N (CF) VS. leafgreen386 (Sheik)

^Shows how gay Sheik's Ftilt is now. Still going to upload some more though, got 7 left to go.

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
Is there a reason why, specifically? I see no problem with out they work now, although I am admittedly not a huge Sheik player.
I just lets you get them out faster. Its not a huge problem just a small gripe. I haven't played a lot of Brawl Sheik so I'm sure in due time I'll get used to it.

XxGUNZxX

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone else find it annoying when you try to do a smash with the c-stick but you are slightly pushing the controll stick in a certain direction so you end up doing a tilt instead? That has messed me up many times especially when trying to do a dash cancelled downsmash which ends up being a dash cancelled down tilt. I'm just wondering if this annoys anyone else and if it would be worth looking into. It probably wouldn't take many lines of code either.

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
It annoy me sometimes, and certainly never helps. Removing this (if our theory was true) would also likely remove the auto-fastfall on C-stick'd arials.

SketchHurricane

Smash Ace
Pirate ship is also cool reversed.. would this level EVER be used for tournaments in it's reversed state (no hazards)?
I don't see why it couldn't be a counter pick. It's great for characters with bad recovery since the water saves you.

I'm thinking about freezing Green Greens. Does reversing it cause any problems?
Reversing Green Greens is the same as freezing it, except the clouds in the background are animated. However, if you used the very first frozen stage code (that one that froze everything) the bomb blocks would randomly be show as bombs or appear normal, but always explode if they were technically bombs. The new version of the freeze code that runs the check at the beginning changed this, because the stage animates during the 321Go then freezes. The result is that the bomb blocks will blink during the countdown but then disappear, so you just have to make a mental note. The reverse acts the same way.

The only weird thing that happened on Green Greens...There was a block that was frozen but way up near the top of the screen and out of normal view. One of us just happened to randomly land on it and were like WTF. I think it was for frozen and not reversed. Since the stage moves at the beginning, I think a block partially fell then got frozen near the top. Hasn't happened on reverse, as I image the block would just float back up?

What's the difference between freezing and reversing a stage ?
I've just tried the reversed PS2 an Wario stages code, but they only looked freezed, so I don't really get the difference. (anyway, awesome code just like everything else, Brawl+ forever :))
The background on Wario ware should still be all squiggly, and the big screen on PS2 should stay on GO! instead of being blank.

Has anyone tried Norfair reversed? I wonder if the background would move then without hazards.
The background moves, you guessed it, backwards! The lava streams flow up instead of down...no hazards just like frozen.

We really need to look again into the possibility of a specific area stage freeze. Way back I had an idea - if there was any way to tap into the games internal match timer, would we be able to artificially set a time that would trick the level into moving to the area it should be in during that time? The timer part seems plausible, but moving the stage might be far fetched. It seems much easier to simply let the stage run, the freeze it at a specific time, but that would be gay since you would still have to waltz through the hazards up until that point...

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
I thought of what I think is a pretty good Idea, what if we removed the ability to just hold down A pull off the standard attack? It may mess up Metaknight, and it may not add as much as other codes, but I'm just throwing out any Ideas that I think may be good.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Mookie would you mind if I asked why you took dash speed from 1.2 to 1.17? Just wondering what the reasons behind that were.
Mostly for testing, I may have to drop it back a bit. I think CF became a little bit too mobile and it was a bit too easy to tech chase. I don't know how much 17% affects that, because I have yet to play human opponents, but it seems like it's not as easy but still not too hard.

D

Deleted member

as one of the few people that still support very high down grav I'm gonna adjust it a bit down, since 1.3 is just a little too high, but just a little. I think 1.2-1.25 will be a good choise (wtf spelling). but I also find that the upgravity, though nerfing recoveries should then be raised a little to say, 1.05-1.1 to make it still feel fluid. can anyone recommend some values here?

I'm still not sure about SH/FF, since these will not make the feel of the game faster, but only the techique speed will increase (hope people understand the difference).

dash speed increase is needed but only very little, since tech chasing was already made easier with de DD and DC codes, annd we don't want to make it possible that you can always tech chase no matter how the opponent techs. 1.15 max here.

Osi

Smash Ace
Mostly for testing, I may have to drop it back a bit. I think CF became a little bit too mobile and it was a bit too easy to tech chase. I don't know how much 17% affects that, because I have yet to play human opponents, but it seems like it's not as easy but still not too hard.
Yea I do agree a bit on the tech chase thing. I'm on 1.4 atm and the tech chase issue is the only thing that feels off on it. 1.2 was a little easy to tech chase, but not half as easy compared to 1.4 lol. I'm really hopeful that the tech roll animation can be sped up a bit. Did you see anything else broken at 1.2? Oh, and I was wondering if you have tried .8 or .9 short hops on your code set yet.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Oh, and I was wondering if you have tried .8 or .9 short hops on your code set yet.
I have, but these things mess other characters up as much as they help. I'm waiting for character specific codes to implement short hop differences, as well as up grav stuff.

StarshipGroove

Smash Journeyman
The dash speed modifier increases the character's speed by % of the character's original speed, right?
If so, isn't it unfair that already fast (and often good) characters like Falcon and Sonic get a much bigger boost than those like Ganondorf and Jigglypuff, who could actually use a good increase in speed?

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
Maybe. I find the speed increase most noticeable with Ganon, though. Have you tried it?

spunit262

Smash Journeyman
*FACE FLOOR*
copy paste error. :(

Buffer Mod [Phantom Wings, spunit262]
0485B784 3860XXXX

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Ahaha oh wow. It's cool, though. Hurray for one line (hopefully) working buffer code!

And spunit, I have a question regarding your most recent CSS update. I'm just gonna c/p your post from gsc so everyone else can see it too, first...
spunit262 on gsc forums said:
Code:
CSS Values
Needs "Giga and Company Engine V2" for Giga and Company.
Needs "Independent Pokemon Engine +no wreck My Music V2"
for Independent Pokemon.
Needs "CSS fixes for Giga and Company V2" for Both.
YY Number of characters
ZZZZZZZZ
00 Mario
01 Donkey Kong
02 Link
03 Samus
04 Zero Suit Samus
05 Yoshi
06 Kirby
07 Fox
08 Pikachu
09 Luigi
0A Captain Falcon
0B Ness
0C Bowser
0D Peach
0E Zelda
0F Sheik
10 Ice Climbers
11 Marth
12 Mr. Game & Watch
13 Falco
14 Ganondorf
15 Wario
16 Metaknight
17 Pit
18 Pikmin & Olimar
19 Lucas
1A Diddy Kong
1B Pokemon Trainer
1C Charizard
1D Squirtle
1E Venasaur
1F Dedede
20 Lucario
21 Ike
22 Robot
23 Jigglypuff
24 Toon Link
25 Wolf
26 Snake
27 Sonic
28 None
29 Random
50 Popo
62 Nana
5C Charizard (Trainer Independant)
5D Squirtle (Trainer Independant)
5E Venasaur (Trainer Independant)
4C Giga Bowser
55 WarioMan
4A ZakoRed (Red Alloy)
4E ZakoBlue (Blue Alloy)
40 ZakoYellow (Yellow Alloy)
46 ZakoGreen (Green Alloy)

Hold Shield  for Giga & Company V2 [spunit262]
046847C4 60000000
C268482C 00000003
3800003F 981400B8
2C1D0003 40A20008
3BA00004 00000000
Needs "Giga and Company Engine V2" or
"Independent Pokemon Engine +no wreck My Music V2"

Giga and Company Engine V2 [spunit262]
C2684964 00000013
881400B8 2C00003F
41A00088 2C030010
40A20008 38600011
2C030026 40A20008
38600012 2C03001D
40A20008 3860001E
2C03001F 40A20008
38600020 2C030021
40A20008 38600022
2C03000C 40A20008
3860002C 2C030017
40A20008 3860002D
2C03000A 40A20008
3860002E 2C03000E
40A20008 3860002F
2C030000 40A20008
38600030 2C030006
40A20008 38600031
987400B8 00000000
Needs "Alloys don't crash and Others don't wreck My Music V2" for safty.

Independent Pokemon Engine +no wreck My Music V2 [spunit262]
06407BD0 0000000E
04030F0D 1E1B1F1B
201B211B 221B0000
C2684964 00000007
881400B8 2C00003F
41A00028 2C03001D
40A20008 3860001E
2C03001F 40A20008
38600020 2C030021
40A20008 38600022
987400B8 00000000.

CSS fixes for Giga and Company V2 [spunit262]
C2684940 00000002
9BB400B8 57BD06BE
2C1D001B 00000000
040AF8D4 546025B6
040AF964 546025B6
040AF830 546025B6
040AF528 546025B6
040AF810 546025B6
040AF880 546025B6
040AF848 546025B6

CSS fixes for Samus/ZSS and Zelda/Shiek V2 [spunit262]
80693D50 38800004
06693D6C 00000008
38000000 3880000F
046900E8 60000000
04697F58 60000000
04697EEC 60000000
Important Note: I've changed the CSS values for the special character (again). This change saved about 15 lines. Everything in the "CSS values" note applys to the Custom CSS and Custom Random code.
Now, for the "CSS fixes for giga and company" code, could that be made shorter if you only cared about the pokemon and not the rest of giga's crew?

Also, you don't need the "hold shield for giga and company" code at all if you're giving the characters their own separate portraits, right?

spunit262

Smash Journeyman
Ahaha oh wow. It's cool, though. Hurray for one line (hopefully) working buffer code!

And spunit, I have a question regarding your most recent CSS update. I'm just gonna c/p your post from gsc so everyone else can see it too, first...

Now, for the "CSS fixes for giga and company" code, could that be made shorter if you only cared about the pokemon and not the rest of giga's crew?

Also, you don't need the hold shield code at all if you're giving the characters their own separate portraits, right?
No. It's one code line per fix, except for the first and most important fix which is 3 lines.

Nope.

*FACE CENTER OF THE ****ING EARTH*

I completly ****ed up on the PSing. The default is 4. I used the wrong kind of branch and modified the wrong number. V2.2 does the same thing as V2.1.

Power Shield window mod V2.2 [spunit262]
C27ACF7C 00000005
2C030004 40A20018
83FF007C 83FF0038
2C1F001A 40A20008
38600004 7C7F1B78
60000000 00000000

Shield Stun V8 +break [spunit262]
C28753FC 00000006
83810034 2C1CVVVV
40810020 8083013C
2C040000 41810014
1F9CXXXX 3B9CZZZZ
3880YYYY 7F9C23D6
60000000 00000000

Shield Stun V8 [spunit262]
C28753FC 00000005
83810034 8083013C
2C040000 41810014
1F9CXXXX 3B9CZZZZ
3880YYYY 7F9C23D6
60000000 00000000

Almas

Smash Lord
Code:
PW Merger Code [Phantom Wings, Almas, 101 Lines]
80000000 80623320
80000001 00000000
60000006 00000000
60000003 00000001
4A001000 00000000
4A101001 00000000
32000000 0000001C
025A9310 00000001
32000001 0000000F
025A9312 00000001
E2000001 00000000
36000000 00000032
58010000 00000004
DE000000 80008180
58010000 00000060
DE000000 80008180
92210006 00000014
92210007 00000014
92210008 00000068
92210005 00000070
92210002 0000007C
92210003 00000018
92210009 00000070
9221000A 0000007C
9221000B 00000014
9001000E 00000000
58010000 000000C4
9221000C 00000010
4A000000 805A0100
9221000D 00000000
88A0000C 0000000D
4A00100A 00000000
30000036 00000018
4A00100B 00000000
9221000D 00000040
8890000D 0000000C
9421000D 00000040
E2000001 00000000
4800100E 0000007C
30000038 00000074
86000006 00000040
86910006 40000000
E2000001 00000000
4800100E 0000007C
30000038 00000005
4A001008 00000000
3400003C BF266666
4A001007 00000000
14000040 4F000000
E2000002 00000000
4800100E 0000007C
285A9312 FFFE0001
58010000 0000002C
92210004 00000004
4A001002 00000000
C078172C 0000000B
9421FF80 BC410008
3C808000 60841808
80A40008 80C4000C
80E40010 C0060010
C026001C FC000840
40810014 890700D4
7108007F 990700D4
4800000C 890700D5
990700D4 B8410008
38210080 4E800020
60000000 00000000
34000038 00000111
E2000002 00000000
4800100E 00000008
20001810 0000001D
14017FB0 4F000000
20001811 0000001E
14016300 4F000000
20001811 0000001F
14011124 4F000000
E2000001 00000000
4800100E 0000007C
285A9310 FFFE0001
34000038 00000042
36000038 00000049
4A001009 00000000
58010000 00000024
58010000 0000000C
1400001C 00000088
14000018 00000088
E2000003 00000000
4800100E 0000007C
30000038 00000073
4A001005 00000000
58010000 00000020
92210005 0000001C
86310005 FFFFFFF7
E2000001 00000000
80100001 00000008
62000000 00000001
E200000F 00000000
80000001 00000000
80100000 00000244
62000000 00000000
E0000000 80008000
Editted out buffering.

Osi

Smash Ace
I have, but these things mess other characters up as much as they help. I'm waiting for character specific codes to implement short hop differences, as well as up grav stuff.
Yea that's true they do affect ganon/DK a bit from what I've noticed in my testing, and marth uses a whole different combo system. I would be in favor of character specific short hops if it's possible to add a modifier to activate it only on characters specified.

spunit262

Smash Journeyman
Huh? If it's one line per fix then wouldn't that mean it could be made shorter so that it only works for the pokemon?
I'm replacing the instruction "rlwinm r0,r3,4,0,27" with "rlwinm r0,r3,4,22,27" at several locations, which has the affect of anding the value with 3F.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Your awesome spunit but sometimes you confuse me lol The PS code was working before but Ill edit it anyway...

I don't know how its even possible for the default window to be 4 anyway since it feels too easy to be 4 @_@

spunit262

Smash Journeyman
Your awesome spunit but sometimes you confuse me lol The PS code was working before but Ill edit it anyway...

I don't know how its even possible for the default window to be 4 anyway since it feels too easy to be 4 @_@
V2.2 covers my shame.

Starscream

Smash Ace
Code:
PW Merger Code [Phantom Wings, Almas, 101 Lines]
80000000 80623320
80000001 00000000
60000006 00000000
60000003 00000001
4A001000 00000000
4A101001 00000000
32000000 0000001C
025A9310 00000001
32000001 0000000F
025A9312 00000001
E2000001 00000000
36000000 00000032
58010000 00000004
DE000000 80008180
58010000 00000060
DE000000 80008180
92210006 00000014
92210007 00000014
92210008 00000068
92210005 00000070
92210002 0000007C
92210003 00000018
92210009 00000070
9221000A 0000007C
9221000B 00000014
9001000E 00000000
58010000 000000C4
9221000C 00000010
4A000000 805A0100
9221000D 00000000
88A0000C 0000000D
4A00100A 00000000
30000036 00000018
4A00100B 00000000
9221000D 00000040
8890000D 0000000C
9421000D 00000040
E2000001 00000000
4800100E 0000007C
30000038 00000074
86000006 00000040
86910006 40000000
E2000001 00000000
4800100E 0000007C
30000038 00000005
4A001008 00000000
3400003C BF266666
4A001007 00000000
14000040 4F000000
E2000002 00000000
4800100E 0000007C
285A9312 FFFE0001
58010000 0000002C
92210004 00000004
4A001002 00000000
C078172C 0000000B
9421FF80 BC410008
3C808000 60841808
80A40008 80C4000C
80E40010 C0060010
C026001C FC000840
40810014 890700D4
7108007F 990700D4
4800000C 890700D5
990700D4 B8410008
38210080 4E800020
60000000 00000000
34000038 00000111
E2000002 00000000
4800100E 00000008
20001810 0000001D
14017FB0 4F000000
20001811 0000001E
14016300 4F000000
20001811 0000001F
14011124 4F000000
E2000001 00000000
4800100E 0000007C
285A9310 FFFE0001
34000038 00000042
36000038 00000049
4A001009 00000000
58010000 00000024
58010000 0000000C
1400001C 00000088
14000018 00000088
E2000003 00000000
4800100E 0000007C
30000038 00000073
4A001005 00000000
58010000 00000020
92210005 0000001C
86310005 FFFFFFF7
E2000001 00000000
80100001 00000008
62000000 00000001
E200000F 00000000
80000001 00000000
80100000 00000244
62000000 00000000
E0000000 80008000
Editted out buffering.
So does this one have PKMN Trainer infinite stamina in it? Any glitches?

kupo15

Smash Hero
almas, so do I just have to delete the cyan coding to remove buffering?

I still can't believe that 4 frames is the PS default. Are you sure your not confusing nPSing because 4 frames for that seems reasonable. PSing was sooo easy that 8 frames makes sense...Im just confused..

WeirdoZ Inc.

Smash Apprentice
What is the "CSS fixes for Samus/ZSS and Zelda/Shiek V2" supposed to fix exactly?

Similar to what Starscream asked; can somebody please post the No Stamina chunk of the merger code so it can be easily added to it if wanted?

Top Bottom