• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Japanese Brawl Save File Please?

maplesyrupandjam

Smash Cadet
So I recently picked up the Japanese version of Brawl and I'm wondering if anyone has or knows of a complete, near complete, or decent save I can use for the Japanese version. I already had to unlock everything in my US version and I'm not really fond of the prospect of having to repeat that process.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
You have to do it all over again.
It's not that hard, just complete SSE and you get almost all the characters =/

Almas

Smash Lord
You could softmod your wii and use 'unlock everything' codes.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
So I recently picked up the Japanese version of Brawl and I'm wondering if anyone has or knows of a complete, near complete, or decent save I can use for the Japanese version. I already had to unlock everything in my US version and I'm not really fond of the prospect of having to repeat that process.
Why would you get a **** ver of Brawl, if you have American?

Tianxiazhai

Smash Journeyman
Build a simple machine that continuously presses start.
Go to Special Brawl, Fast, Flower, Stamina, 1 hp, and leave it on for 3 hours or so.

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
Out of curiosity I suppose, also I prefer the Japanese voice actors to the US.
This is a perfectly good reason.

I personally got tired of GOOD JOB CHARIZARD and YOU'RE NOT READY YET on day 1.

But someone'll find a way to blame the fact that the japanese disc has advantages or something when you play online.

Top Bottom