• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Wish Lists for the next PM release after 3.0

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
General
None! :D

Alt. Costume/Colors
Bowser: Dark Bowser
Donkey Kong: Donkey Kong Jr.
Captain Falcon: Classic Falcon
Ice Climbers: More Colors + Nana in Front
Zelda: Oot Zelda
Sheik: Oot Sheik
Toon Link: Conductor Toon Link
Ganonorf: Oot Ganondorf
Samus: Classic Suit, Dark Suit, Light Suit, and Fusion Suit
Zero Suit Samus: Justin Baily, Young Zero Suit Samus, Orange Zero Mission ending, and Super Metroid ending
Pit: Sacred Treasures
Kirby: Additional colors
Dedede: Masked Dedede
Ike: Awakening Ike
Marth: Awakening Marth
Roy: Awakening Roy
Olimar: Pikmin Olimar (Pikmin 1 bad ending)
Sonic: More colors to look like additional Sonic characters (for example Shadow)

Character
Wario: Add Side-B crouch cancel back
Bowser: Down-Smash hitbox stays longer and add a hitbox on Bowser's grounded Down-B when he rises
Mewtwo: Down-Air come out sooner, Forward-Air have a larger hitbox, own-B able to tilt up or down, Up-Smash Faster, and unique Final Smash :(

Stage Changes
Dracula's Castle -> Luigi's Mansion
Make Luigi's Mansion exactly like Brawl, but remove the hurtboxes on the house and make the floors able to be jumped through

Stage Edits
Distant Planet: Make it exactly like brawl, but take out the bulborb and the section on the left
Halberd: No hazards at all
Pictochat: Make it a neutral stage by taking away all drawling accept for two platforms that will be erased and redrawn in a different random spot every thirty seconds.

PastLink

Smash Journeyman
General

Character

Bowser: Down-Smash hitbox stays longer and add a hitbox on Bowser's grounded Down-B when he rises

Stage Edits
Distant Planet: Make it exactly like brawl, but take out the bulborb and the section on the left
Halberd: No hazards at all
Pictochat: Make it a neutral stage by taking away all drawling accept for two platforms that will be erased and redrawn in a different random spot every thirty seconds.

above are really the only things i disagree with, I'm no bowser main so I dunno about the dsmash, but the turtle ALREADY has enough use out of the bowser bomber without needing a hitbox on rising.
as for stages? distant planet true enough could be fine as you mentioned, but the stage as is is fine by me, plus it's good to have another walled stage for characters with wall jumps.
All i can say about halberd is that tourney legal stages with hazards do exist and that's because the interference is minimal, the bomb and laser rarely hit and there's also the strategy of luring the opponent to get hit, or setting them up to get hit.
pictochat? nnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo D': i mean look i'm all for pictochat being viable, but it can still have fun transformations. actually heck, if all you want is platforms, how about instead of just two that move randomly, pictochat cycles through all of the platform layouts of some of the other stages? for instance
one of the drawn platforms is a copy if the green hill zone platform, then you get the battle field triangle layout, then you get the two leaf platforms from distant planet, the reverse layout from jungle japes, and then the rising and falling setup from fountain of dreams. and then there's so much more you can do, it just really doesn't need to be reduced to two platforms to be viable and fun.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Characters:
Lucas shouldn't lose his offense up charge by pressing b.
Toad playable.

Costumes:
Tanooki Suit Mario.

I may add more ideas later.

TeiunBomb

Smash Apprentice
Alt. Costume/Colors
Ice Climbers: More Colors + Nana in Front
Toon Link: Conductor Toon Link
Samus: Classic Suit, Dark Suit, Light Suit, and Fusion Suit
Ike: Awakening Ike
Sonic: More colors to look like additional Sonic characters (for example Shadow)
Ice Climbers: Nana is the frontman depending on which color you choose. From what I remember, these are red, blue, and white; Popo is default, green, and black. Also, if we're talking specifics, it would be nice if they added in the light blue/orange colors back.

Toon Link: A Link to the Past recolors would be pretty spiffy as well. Just saying.

Samus: I very highly doubt that the team would do this, but I think it would be pretty neat if they just replaced her default colors with nothing but different models of her suits throughout the games (i.e. the Fusion Suit instead of the blue recolor, the Dark Suit instead of the black color, etc.).

Ike: Truth be told, I'd rather see Radiant Dawn Ike over his Awakening incarnation if I absolute had to choose between one or the other.

Sonic: Expanding on this idea:

Red for Knuckles.
Green for Ashura.
Yellow for suppa sanic Super Sonic.
Orange for Tails.
Black for Shadow.
White for Silver.
Pink for Amy.
Purple for Blaze.

Ginge

Smash Ace
Characters:
Lucas shouldn't lose his offense up charge by pressing b.
I don't know if you've noticed, but pressing b is actually an attack now when you have a fully charged offense up. And like his smash moves, if you hit with it, you keep your offense up charge.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
I don't know if you've noticed, but pressing b is actually an attack now when you have a fully charged offense up. And like his smash moves, if you hit with it, you keep your offense up charge.
Oh, really? I didn't know. I thought it was just an arbitrary punishment for forgetting you have a charge.

Doser

Smash Ace
Remove the 1 frame of lag
Fix all performance issues with alt. costumes BEFORE adding new ones
Make recovering less free

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Pikachu with iron tail animations just like Generally Epic has been saying.

Not Pichu, sorry guys but he was a bad character and all of his costumes are pretty much given to Pikachu. Maybe make a stage that is literally Saffron City with Pichus in the background and Notch Eared Pichu as the leader with the red ribbon thing that Pikachu didn't get.

Also backpack Pikachu as an alt costume would be cool.

OrangeSodaGuy

Smash Journeyman
God.

If the PMBR does Pichu; I'm gonna end up collecting enough salt to outdo McDonalds.
As much as many of us hate to admit it, Pichu is a much more feasible, realistic option than many of the "dream" characters that have been suggested. As awesome as Ridley and Issac are, they're probably going to take a TON of work to finish. (Not saying they're impossible or that I wouldn't love to see them as well as many others, just making a point.)

And with all due respect, "Pichu shouldn't come back because he was terrible in Melee" is kind of a lame argument. Kirby, Yoshi, Roy, Bowser, Zelda, Ness, Game and Watch, and many others were garbage in Melee as well-- and all of those previously trash characters are a blast to play now.
True, Pichu was never intended to be good, but even then, that Melee itself was never intended to have the astounding depth or the incredibly hype and amazing competitive community that it has today. (Not to mention that Kirby wound up being arguably WORSE than Pichu...)

Project M is the perfect chance for redemption in Pichu's case.
At the very least he's worth considering.
No seriously. Kirby even LOOKS flabby and sick in Melee. Did he accidentally ingest Larry Holmes in-between games?

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Kirby has popularity though.

Pichu is seen as a lesser Pikachu.

THAT IS WHY HE IS THE MOST HATED.

But you know what. I loved Pichu, and I hope that the PMBR does him justice.

I would pay money for that. And I hate paying.

OrangeSodaGuy

Smash Journeyman
Kirby has popularity though.

Pichu is seen as a lesser Pikachu.

THAT IS WHY HE IS THE MOST HATED.

But you know what. I loved Pichu, and I hope that the PMBR does him justice.

I would pay money for that. And I hate paying.
Even if it's not Pichu, I think P:M could use just ONE intentionally :troll: character just to shake things up.

Everybody in the game is so legit-- and that's great. However, one of the great thrills of fighting games comes not only from mastering awesome characters, but from being able to humiliate and embarrass your enemies with garbage characters as well. Pichu is a prime candidate to fill that niche.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
And I vote
STAFY
for joke character!

No model importing (no lag!)
Existing animations (walk, attack, EVEN TAKING DAMAGE)!
Simple to animate (maybe like 10 bones, tops?)
No projectiles!
Mysteriously listed in Fighter Related Trophies!

Game&Watcher

Smash Ace
NNID
GameAndWatcher96
-Kirby getting the Sword of Seals in Roy's Kirby Hat, sort of like how he pulls Falchion out for Marth's.
-Falcon getting an Alt. Costume of some sort.
-Playable, Damageable, Killable Wario-Man, just like Giga Bowser.
-Falco stealing Samus' new gimmick to declone him from Fox, while keeping his Melee-like play-style by default.
-^This but for Ganon being more Zelda-ish, too!
-Updating more of Kirby's hats.
-Recolors for existing alts that lack them, seriously, Beta Knight and Virtual R.O.B. are perfect Red Textures.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
-Kirby getting the Sword of Seals in Roy's Kirby Hat, sort of like how he pulls Falchion out for Marth's.
-Falcon getting an Alt. Costume of some sort.
-Playable, Damageable, Killable Wario-Man, just like Giga Bowser.
-Falco stealing Samus' new gimmick to declone him from Fox, while keeping his Melee-like play-style by default.
-^This but for Ganon being more Zelda-ish, too!
-Updating more of Kirby's hats.
-Recolors for existing alts that lack them, seriously, Beta Knight and Virtual R.O.B. are perfect Red Textures.
Technical limitations prevent the first one, I disagree with your falco and ganon suggestions, not all alts. need recolors.

Game&Watcher

Smash Ace
NNID
GameAndWatcher96
Technical limitations prevent the first one, I disagree with your falco and ganon suggestions, not all alts. need recolors.
The first one I find sad, but liveable, as it's a minor thing, perhaps.
The second and third ones, I can understand why you disagree with me, but I'm still keeping my opinion.

Ginge

Smash Ace
The first one I find sad, but liveable, as it's a minor thing, perhaps.

It's funny. In the Kirby social thread, the idea was thrown out there to replace the other sword copy abilities with Kirby's Cutter because they liked that it wasn't Roy's sword :rolleyes: Can't please everyone.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
It's funny. In the Kirby social thread, the idea was thrown out there to replace the other sword copy abilities with Kirby's Cutter because they liked that it wasn't Roy's sword :rolleyes: Can't please everyone.
It`s funny, that was me.

Top Bottom