• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COMPLETED! Looking for people to send to APEX? Send this guy. GOAL: $130

D

Deleted member

yeah skler you're basically going to this.

i'll donate some when i get a check.

Skler

Smash Master
I think I'm just going to make a paypal since IE is being slow (browser joke) and it'll make things easier in the long run.

Will have it up tonight, this time for real because I'm writing it down.

Thanks to everyone who has offered to donate, this is looking like it's going to happen. I'll have to get good and see if I can actually make an impact. I also may have some Apex qualifier points from September...

Skler

Smash Master
I'd donate but you have more money than I do and also it would be counter intuitive to my "Steal all of Skler's money" plans.
Recent events may have ruined your plan, as "all of Skler's money" is now not very much.

Also I am confused by the term "flopmerican," though "e-begging flopmerican" is probably the most creative insult(?) I've heard yet.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Recent events may have ruined your plan, as "all of Skler's money" is now not very much.

Also I am confused by the term "flopmerican," though "e-begging flopmerican" is probably the most creative insult(?) I've heard yet.
Let's be honest, it's pretty hard to insult someone well, especially when attempting to think of new and fresh insults. They cant all be winners. We give Mike and the rest of Europe the benefit for at least trying.

Also what happened to your job of getting paid to literally **** around on the internet?

Edit: get on aim homo

Skler

Smash Master
Let's be honest, it's pretty hard to insult someone well, especially when attempting to think of new and fresh insults. They cant all be winners. We give Mike and the rest of Europe the benefit for at least trying.

Also what happened to your job of getting paid to literally **** around on the internet?

Edit: get on aim homo
Oh, now I'm working essentially two jobs for the same amount of money. The issue is recent events that took all my money, which I won't concern the general public with. If Apex was like, 3 months away I'd be able to go via my own money barring unforseen circumstances.

I will endeavor to get on AIM some time next week. In the mean time I'm going to be YELLING AT YOU IN THE BACK ROOM BECAUSE WE DISAGREE.

Skler

Smash Master
I'm going to take a shot at the Wikipedia way of fundraising.

A special request

If everyone who viewed this thread donated six and a half cents, we would reach our fundraising goal.

Help keep Wikipedia free Skler go to Apex, donate today.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I'm going to take a shot at the Wikipedia way of fundraising.

A special request

If everyone who viewed this thread donated six and a half cents, we would reach our fundraising goal.

Help keep Wikipedia free Skler go to Apex, donate today.
I'll donate 6.5 cents. If I'm not given the option for .5 cents then I'll only be donating 6 cents though.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord

I hope you like DBZ Sky, Bcuz i will be channeling all of my energy towards you so you can be fierce deity link

**** these punks sky

do it for me, do it for pine

do it for NH!

<3 amo

Ken Y

Skler

Smash Master
HELP KEEP WIKIPEDIA FREE

pleasEEE!!!!

i'd donate 2 bucks but my paypal is busted gg
Give me a free $2 money match where, if I improbably beat you, I get $2. I'd be all over that.

I sincerely hope you haven't played a Link in YEARS.

Skler

Smash Master
Holy ****, thanks a ton guys. Guess I'm going to get to bust out the cardboard after all. Ripple and Toaster, I am finding you at the venue and we will play lots of games.

Who donated the $80? Because you're hella awesome.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
that was me. I posted as soon as I donated. not in response to the "someone gave $1.50" :awesome:

btw, Redact isn't the only guy who has given a ton to smashers this year.

I gave $200 to eikelmann

$150 to Javi

$125 to VGBootcamp guys

and now $80 to you.

Skler

Smash Master
Ripple, I owe you man. Anybody you want me to MM, or do you want to team or something?

Standard, I'll find you with tec :p.

:phone:

Skler

Smash Master
Done!

We're real close, to the point where I am already making costume plans and will be going crazy practicing.

besti

Smash Rookie
i think i was the one donating 1.50 $ i only remember beeing really ****ing high and then donating the rest of my paypal to this guy because i couldn't stop laughing over the op

and now i made an account for this post lol

Volvagia

Smash Apprentice
Donated 18,51 USD just now so you should be ready to go as soon as the money has been transferred. Play some friendlies with me or something.

Skler

Smash Master
Looks like we made it! Thanks Volvagia (I won't bring a megaton hammer to the venue; I don't want to scare you) and hectohertz!

Thanks a ton to everyone who donated, helped out, and came into the thread being awesome.

I'll be the guy at the venue dressed as Link, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find me if you want to get a friendly set in/tussle my hat/Navi a game.

Top Bottom