• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coney's EPIC OF ODENTON I 5-5-5 OH WOW SUPER PARTY FUN TIME EXTRAVAGANZA ENJOY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Change of plans, lads.

Marcus and I won't be there the night before. We'll catch you guys on the day of the tournament.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I don't have a teammate either, I'm still waiting on a reply from Sleek Media and Llama Paste, maybe they are teaming already, lame :I

Anyway, Coney did u make an AIB page for this or should I? You lazy white negro.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Change of plans, lads.

Marcus and I won't be there the night before. We'll catch you guys on the day of the tournament.
Guess I'll see my Lucas then. I hear FAE is the same as PF (Emo).

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'll be here no gf attached, let's get serious guys

And sorry I missed the confirm david ill probably show up here right at open to play and warm up

:phone:

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Luckay, Zant's car has problems so I don't know if I can make it.
You should probably find another teammate just in case. Sorry =(

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I'll be playing on a TV strictly for Singles training on Friday. Let's get it in fellas.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Hey Logic, we should team so you don't get a chance to beat me in teams :awesome:

Seriously asking though since what kaffei said, I'll try not to be carried too hard. :(

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
turns out i was able to find a teammate after you told everyone not to team with me :troll:

but yea, got a teammate already

Coney

Smash Master
remember guys, i want to stress this again, PLEASE bring setups, both TVs and wiis. i have two or three here maybe, but that's obviously not enough to run an entire tournament, especially since this one is looking kinda big. i plan on strictly running the bracket and making sure everything goes smoothly and timely in the hopes that we'll have times for side events/friendlies/extra bull****

oh yeah, and if you guys are late, you're DQ'd. i have a no tolerance policy on this. the times up there are the times we're using and if you guys are at all late, you're not getting entered. period. and i quit this game so you guys know i owe nothing to you ******s!

If I can go, I'll be bringing 2 small TVs and a Wii that can play Brawl as well as my broken Wii and a GameCube for Melee in case Melee happens. I could also bring my medium sized TV, but that's only if someone from my carpool can't make it anymore

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I might bring a TV as well as my wii if it's really that necessary. Hopefully md/va rep for house tournies doesn't present itself and nothing gets broken/stolen/etc.

Hey Tant I'll mm you since we've never played before. Pit vs MK, Pit vs DDD, Pikachu vs MK, Pikachu vs DDD 2$ each?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
tant ill mm you

diddy falco mk pikachu snake lucario wario link kirby luigi game and watch ice climbers

5 dollors each lol
I'll do every single on of these. 60$ bout to come my way~.

@Luckay, do your MM's on my Wii please. I need some Pit matches on my channel. I have none at the moment.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Luckay- i'll do the mk matchups, my d3 will not be able to win and it's not up to snuff for that, although I will do those matchups with wario also

Lie- I'll mm some of those before the tourney, particularly diddy and climbers and mk dittos

Anyone else up for mms

Coney

Smash Master
I might bring a TV as well as my wii if it's really that necessary. Hopefully md/va rep for house tournies doesn't present itself and nothing gets broken/stolen/etc.
this is my biggest concern, but i'm already making it clear that nobody's going upstairs at any point for any reason at any time

i think i forgot to mention that before so i'll just do it now, nobody will go upstairs at any point for any reason at any time. there's really no reason to be up there, all the setups will be downstairs anyway, and that means if i see absolutely anyone upstairs at all, you're out. danny's had so much **** stolen from him at his place, and i've had so much **** stolen from me at other people's places, not dealing with that bull****.

you know what that also means?

there's only one toilet downstairs. use it wisely.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Luckay- i'll do the mk matchups, my d3 will not be able to win and it's not up to snuff for that, although I will do those matchups with wario also

Lie- I'll mm some of those before the tourney, particularly diddy and climbers and mk dittos

Anyone else up for mms
Didn't know you had a wario, but sure instead of the D3 ones.

Aposl

Smash Ace
Dont think me and Gimr will be able to enter tourney, but call noid and pink fresh's spots for Friday night just in case.

Also Coney im getting a free drink and venue right? :awesome:

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
like Aposl said, I'm probably not gonna be here. Something came up last minute. Hopefully we can make it later if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom