• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Confirmed Information [3DS]!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
I decided to re-style the thread just to give it a better appearance, while keeping everything short and simple.

This is the confirmed information about Greninja, so if you feel that there's something to add, type it in the comments.

I. Greninja's Colors (credit to Spirst for images).

Wii U
image.jpg

3DS
image.jpg

Last edited:

Spirst

For the colors section, I recommend using this image instead:

It makes it much more character specific so anyone wanting to get a quick look doesn't have to scan around to look for Greninja when they can just see it quickly this way.

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
For the colors section, I recommend using this image instead:

It makes it much more character specific so anyone wanting to get a quick look doesn't have to scan around to look for Greninja when they can just see it quickly this way.
Thanks, that helps a lot actually.

KERO

Smash Journeyman
Umm, just wanted to point out that the larger pictures are still from the 3DS version (note the round shadow under Greninja, whereas the Wii U version uses much more dynamic shadows) as well as the general jagginess of the model (notable on the joints).

Spirst

Umm, just wanted to point out that the larger pictures are still from the 3DS version (note the round shadow under Greninja, whereas the Wii U version uses much more dynamic shadows) as well as the general jagginess of the model (notable on the joints).
Yeah, actually, I do believe you're right. Upon looking at the image a little more closely after posting it here, I noticed something felt a little "low-res" about it. That's some pretty damn good graphical quality for a handheld like the 3DS though that it even managed to make me second guess the console source.

Ah, well, mistakes happen. Thanks for pointing that out, mate.

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Cleaning up this subforum, so I'm locking up a few threads.

All confirmed information, including palettes, movesets and customs are being added into the Moveset & General Infromation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom