• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Confirmed Trophies

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Do we even know which version the Tharja trophy is for? I know it SHOULD be obvious but considering the lack of an Issac AT who knows.

Last edited:

TheMasonOrder

Banned via Warnings
So we get a Mewtwo(Yay) and a Pichu trophy, but NO Roy trophy?!? Come on Sakurai, I know you(and Nintendo) hate him, but you could at least show the guy some love instead of giving his clothes to Marth.

Roy confirmed for DLC mabye?

Racquets

Smash Rookie
I will admit I'm disappointed N didn't get a trophy. The Unova Pokémon League stage uses music all relating to N, and he's one of the most important characters of Black and White (and even in Black 2/White 2).

On the Fire Emblem side, I hope the Wii U version at least has some non-Awakening trophies; as much as I loved Awakening, Ike and Marth are still playable in Smash, so I hope to see some characters from their games make it in as trophies.

Astrogamer

Smash Cadet
BTW the missing spot in the assist trophies isn't missing. It's the Color TV Game 15 trophy

Vaidya

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai always makes horrible choices when it comes to the trophies. At least this one is not as bad as Brawls line up.

Yeah this is likely the case. noticeably absent are the Wonderful 101 trophies Sakurai said he made. I wish that if you link the two games you unlock both sets of trophies for both games. I doubt it happens though. Gives me a reason to constantly visit the vault in my 3DS edition once the Wii U version comes out I guess.
Yeah Brawl's lineup really sucked. I'm still disappointed at the lack of any retro characters aside from Assist Trophies. Hopefully the Wii U will have some more

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I will admit I'm disappointed N I hope to see some characters from their games make it in as trophies.
Same. I'm wondering if Micaiah will be a Fire Emblem trophy or not. Also the lack of N is surprising, especially since he -Elesa and the protagonists- are popular. Would have been cool to see them rendered in 3D.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Oh hey look its Hades. 100% confirmed Hades definitely has some form of representation. Score one for the rate the characters guys. Actually a bit surprised Sakurai chose Dark Pit over Hades. I would've been fine if Hades was the 3rd Kid Icarus rep. Wasn't there a trophy of Fox and Falco having their assault look. I could've sworn someone said they unlocked a trophy of Falco with his assault look without playing as him. Am I just missing it or is it not there.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
omg young link and balloon fighter still have chances :p
Toon Link and Villager.

Honestly its like saying Geno -I'm a supporter- has a chance due to a lack of a trophy but we know its similar reasons to Snake for not being included.

Besides Tharja, what other trophy was removed?

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Find any undiscovered trophy models by hacking the game? Like alternate fighter poses like in brawl.

Last edited:

8MangaMan

Smash Rookie
Well since the ESRB leak, if it had all trophies which it should have, only one trophy was cut from the final game, being Tharja.

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
Toon Link and Villager.

Honestly its like saying Geno -I'm a supporter- has a chance due to a lack of a trophy but we know its similar reasons to Snake for not being included.
Dr Mario and Dark Pit.

Yeah, i think the same, thats what i mean.
I rather think the characters without a trophy are wii U only for being a potentially laggy AT or something, this could explain isaac, ridley, ray and maybe tharja.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Enjoy (not my video).

Here are the times when each series starts in the above video:
2:00 -----------------------Smash Bros
4:21 -----------------------Mario
11:36 ---------------------DK
13:20 ---------------------Zelda
17:15 ---------------------Metroid
18:14 ---------------------Yoshi
18:30 ---------------------Kirby
20:24 ---------------------Starfox
22:05 ---------------------Pokémon
28:17----------------------F-Zero
29:09 ---------------------Earthbound/Mother
30:14 ---------------------Fire Emblem (Note: does not have the Tharja trophy)
31:55 ---------------------Game and Watch
32:21 ---------------------Kid Icarus
37:13 ---------------------Wario
37:40 ---------------------Pikmin
38:51 ---------------------R.O.B./Gyromite
39:00 ---------------------Animal Crossing
42:04 ---------------------Wii Fit
42:53 ---------------------Punch-Out
43:22 ---------------------Xenoblade
43:43 ---------------------Nintendo
49:41 ---------------------Sonic
51:24 ---------------------Megaman
52:30 ---------------------Pacman/Namco

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Enjoy (not my video).

Here are the times when each series starts in the above video:
2:00 -----------------------Smash Bros
4:21 -----------------------Mario
11:36 ---------------------DK
13:20 ---------------------Zelda
17:15 ---------------------Metroid
18:14 ---------------------Yoshi
18:30 ---------------------Kirby
20:24 ---------------------Starfox
22:05 ---------------------Pokémon
28:17----------------------F-Zero
29:09 ---------------------Earthbound/Mother
30:14 ---------------------Fire Emblem (Note: does not have the Tharja trophy)
31:55 ---------------------Game and Watch
32:21 ---------------------Kid Icarus
37:13 ---------------------Wario
37:40 ---------------------Pikmin
38:51 ---------------------R.O.B./Gyromite
39:00 ---------------------Animal Crossing
42:04 ---------------------Wii Fit
42:53 ---------------------Punch-Out
43:22 ---------------------Xenoblade
43:43 ---------------------Nintendo
49:41 ---------------------Sonic
51:24 ---------------------Megaman
52:30 ---------------------Pacman/Namco
Thanks man. Wow all I got to say is I had good reason to be suspicious about that Wolf trophy. It doesn't look detailed enough to be a playable character model. Reasons why: Fur isn't as detailed like Fox's No blaster holder. ( assuming his neutral special is still the blaster) Where's Wolf's brawl module. I doubt Wolf was cut from the start or early on and it makes no sense to downgrade his look if he's playable. This is actually Wolf's only other full body official artwork. This trophy and Wolf's brawl look are the only official full body artwork of Wolf. No supposed leaks have hinted in his favor, but the leaks are just for Wii u transfer. I think they're still working on him and just changed the name of this trophy because Wolf wasn't ready yet. It could all be wrong, but it might be right. In other relevant thoughts, I also thought someone said that they got a trophy of Falco with his assault look, but the only Falco trophies there are the classic mode and all star ones. Finally Andross' true form in trophy form. Finally Who's that guy from Earthbound that's on the Magicant stage with the pink boxing gloves?

3DSplayer

Smash Cadet
NNID
ArcanineTrainer
Enjoy (not my video).

Something I noticed about the Fire Emblem trophies. I'm surprised there is no Severa trophy in there and yet there is Inigo. If I remember correctly, Inigo, Owain, Lucina, and Severa were the most popular child characters. The most popular parent characters got trophies (minus Tharja...but she was probably planned.).

MMXZero

Smash Rookie
Toon Link and Villager.

Besides Tharja, what other trophy was removed?
Technically, Young Link could still be in the game as an alternate costume for Toon Link. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if he was DLC along with an OoT skin for vanilla Link.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
who is king roy?
Freaky Formees Deluxe character. You need to rescue him in the "Story Mode" by "defeating formees in dungeons. ( Whether you win or lose is pretty much all luck) Once you beat all the dungeon bosses
You can play as King Roy

Last edited:
Top Bottom