• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Double (actually triple) post but idgaf.

The LAN/gaming center my friends are opening up in Waterbury is starting to become a reality.

Which means tournaments in Waterbury are gonna start happening. Give me some dates.

crush

Smash Master
@hab: cool
@everybody in the world: if anybody wants to sell a 1.0 or 1.2 melee disc look no further because I will pay more than what you can buy them for on that website that sells them for like 10

:phone:

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
@hab: cool
@everybody in the world: if anybody wants to sell a 1.0 or 1.2 melee disc look no further because I will pay more than what you can buy them for on that website that sells them for like 10

:phone:
Also, if anyone is selling a 1.0, I will be deeply ashamed of you.
-DD

S l o X

Smash Champion
Original Stratford guy moved.

I don't know where we could have fests now besides Budai so we have to wait until then.

Uh . . . yea.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hi guys, I found myself in photoshop again and accidentally made this.

-DD

S l o X

Smash Champion
New Haven smashfests on Fridays / Weekends?

Any of you southern folks down besides me and BLACK SANTA HIMSELF THE GREATEST?

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Since the general consensus seems to be that a Smashfest should happen,
what upcoming date works for most people? I think I'll be hosting it, and also, check the CT smashfest thread in the ATL North forum, everyone.

inb4weekdaysworkforeveryone

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
If I were to host a smashfest(Brawl/Melee, BRING SETUPS/TVS) in New Haven from 2PM to like, 11, who would be available?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
going up to HoG tomm if anyone wants to have a mini fest or something lemme know, will try to talk to felipe about some TVs. Im actually going up there cuz there are no other LAN centers near me(unless anyone else knows anything)

S l o X

Smash Champion
that's random. gonna take the train to new haven for this smashfest most likely. if anyone is down, hit me up on aim or something: sloxify.

Top Bottom