• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Since when was DarkDragoon Asian? >_>
>_> I remember this discussion.
PoF has said that before.
I don't see why people can't just say "That looks really [insert constructive criticism or general remarks here]."
o.o But I guess things that don't make sense is what I get.
Also, Tablet + Vista = SEXY.

-DD

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
getting back to ct, and being to work at 8am
would be difficult

somebody would have to drive me home
so i can sleep on the ride
i dont know if a nybody would be willing to do that

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I have an announcement to make-

I love

reSPAWN
Video games
Dunkin Donuts
JV Superstar
going to the DR's office
spaceJAM
Like Mike
Dazling little kids that go wa wa
Silas on that show Weeds
Puffing the magic Dragon
AwsmMyWiiDoesNotAcceptBrawl :)
Cats Fighting
Being Sleepy
DARCwing Duck
Led Zeppelins Album Zoso
Milk in My Tea
Being Modest
Getting a new PC for Christmas
Nussling under my covers.
Trading Pokemon Cards
Chicken Low Mein Noodles
Jinotheraphy
Dont break the ICY
AesirLasers?
The original Final Fantasy White Mage
Final Fantasy 4 Black Mage
Going to "Court" for a crime I did not commit.
BEASTwars
Turning Blue
Prank KHALS
Being SEXY
Performing Axels on my Hookups skateboard and than slamming my head on the cement.

among other things.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
:confused:

Anyway, you gonna be at CTcon, DD?
T_T I meant my new colored one!

I'm looking into it man.
Also, playing GG right now, and I'm getting ***** by this here May(arcade mode).
>_> If I don't win soon, I might pick her.
-DD

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman

I love

reSPAWN
Video games
Dunkin Donuts
JV Superstar
going to the DR's office
spaceJAM
Like Mike
Silas on that show Weeds
AwsmMyWiiDoesNotAcceptBrawl :)
Cats Fighting
Being Sleepy
DARCwing Duck
Led Zeppelins Album Zoso
Milk in My Tea
Being Modest
Getting a new PC for Christmas
Nussling under my covers.
Trading Pokemon Cards
Chicken Low Mein Noodles
Jinotheraphy
Dont break the ICY
AesirLasers?
The original Final Fantasy White Mage
Final Fantasy 4 Black Mage
Going to "Court" for a crime I did not commit.
BEASTwars
Turning Blue
Prank KHALS
Being SEXY
Performing Axels on my Hookups skateboard and than slamming my head on the cement.

among other things.
i was left out... cry

DD, we should play GG it would teh awesomeness, i play may and dizzy... i can help you play that game too, when i get back from south carolina anyway... god it sucks here... word of advice dont drive this fricking far... 16+ hours of driving.. in a crampd car = bad times.. no johns

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
The new colored one looks good too. Baka/Dragon uses May. Who are you using against her now?
I've been on a winning streak with Ky now.
He is cool.
zapzapzap.

i was left out... cry

DD, we should play GG it would teh awesomeness, i play may and dizzy... i can help you play that game too, when i get back from south carolina anyway... god it sucks here... word of advice dont drive this fricking far... 16+ hours of driving.. in a crampd car = bad times.. no johns
**** YEA!
-DD

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
ky is indeed cool, i love his all white suit.. reminds of the moonlight knight from sailor moon lol... i thinks its x on reload colors, plus his electricity is awesome.. he is the first character i played with i love his upcut shock combo.. so fun

_milktea

Smash Lord
I'm going to get a Wacom Bamboo soon I think :D @ DarkDragoon.

Whoever is flaming Prince of Fire on the other account, wanna stop it? It was funny like the first few posts but now you're just clogging up this thread with more stupidity than there already is, thanks. Don't like PoF's opinions on the INTERNETZ? Well in case you haven't heard of it, there's this one thing called ignoring, dun dun dunnnn. Not sure if you gave that a shot yet. Either that or debate with him in a civilized manner, NOT "WOW POF YOU ***GOT YEW ARE SO DAMB PLOX SHADDUP? KAY NOBODII LIKES JOO LOLOLOL *flames*. Maybe he'll actually acknowledge your existence if you treat him like a human being.

noodles

Smash Champion
so i made playoffs

"Spring Season Playoffs are scheduled to be seeded by the end of this week, followed by Round 1 of competition on Monday. Expect to see a streamlined, more competitive playoff format this time around. Be sure to visit you arena, as well as your arena’s forums for details on the changes to playoff format.

From all of us here at GameBattles, good luck and have fun"

but i might have to do community service on monday >_<

good post pof couldve made better puns though

yay at that final fantasty game

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Yeah, they gotta have some love for FF6.
I think they announced that each individual game up to 10 will each get a hero and a villain.

Kefka is more or less a given, and Terra probably has the highest chance out of anyone in the cast...

50 bucks says Sephiroth is top tier in that game followed by Cloud
pfff Warrior of Light, Cecil (although they haven't confirmed him, he's pretty much guaranteed), and Jecht are what its all about, with Garland and Firion as a solid high tier.

I'm seriously going to hurt someone though, if they put in ExDeath over Gilgamesh (for FF5 rep). ExDeath's human form looks almost exactly like Garland, lol. If Gilgamesh is in though, best character in the game by a MILE.

I love

*snip*

among other things.
Aww, either you don't love me or my name doesn't fit in anything. Either way I'm sad :(

so i made playoffs
good job. you did better than me (I didn't really play at all in singles lol), I think I made playoffs in teams but that's because I joined Hayato's pre-established team after his teammate quit :D

Whoever is flaming Prince of Fire on the other account, wanna stop it? It was funny like the first few posts but now you're just clogging up this thread with more stupidity than there already is, thanks. Don't like PoF's opinions on the INTERNETZ? Well in case you haven't heard of it, there's this one thing called ignoring, dun dun dunnnn. Not sure if you gave that a shot yet.

(I bet this font is pink)Agreed, although all parodies are in good fun, now it's annoying having to look to the left to see the username, instead of just looking at the avatar really quick.

Either that or debate with him in a civilized manner, NOT "WOW POF YOU ***GOT YEW ARE SO DAMB PLOX SHADDUP? KAY NOBODII LIKES JOO LOLOLOL *flames*. Maybe he'll actually acknowledge your existence if you treat him like a human being.
Disagreed. I don't think a parody account will care if their parod...parodee? Would that be the word? >_>, but yeah, I don't think they would care if they're acknowledged by them are not.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I'm pretty sure there's unlockables in Dissidia
Also I'm of the firm opinion that Kuja will be god tier, followed by Squall or Warrior of Light. I would have said Marche but they're only putting in characters form numbered games :/

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I'm pretty sure there's unlockables in Dissidia
Also I'm of the firm opinion that Kuja will be god tier, followed by Squall or Warrior of Light. I would have said Marche but they're only putting in characters form numbered games :/
If anyone missed it in the Bladebreakers thread, I'll say it here: Marche is the greatest video game villain ever made.

it's for the gaystation portable
which will not be that gay once this is released
hey, PSP is pretty good when it's modded. I haven't really played it all that often but the two games I've played so far were incredible (Maverick Hunter X and Patapon)

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
If anyone missed it in the Bladebreakers thread, I'll say it here: Marche is the greatest video game villain ever made.

hey, PSP is pretty good when it's modded. I haven't really played it all that often but the two games I've played so far were incredible (Maverick Hunter X and Patapon)
i had one but it was stolified and never found a reason to get it again... plus i didn't know anyone who could mod it... i mean i could probably do it once i look it up but the laziness factors in and nothing would get done..

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
i had one but it was stolified and never found a reason to get it again... plus i didn't know anyone who could mod it... i mean i could probably do it once i look it up but the laziness factors in and nothing would get done..
I don't think I'd even want the PSP I have if it wasn't modded >_>

_milktea

Smash Lord
Disagreed. I don't think a parody account will care if their parod...parodee? Would that be the word? >_>, but yeah, I don't think they would care if they're acknowledged by them are not.
Good point though I was directing it more so towards the general audience.

LOL @ (I bet this font is pink). Then I didn't even notice the rest was my writing because it WASN'T in pink, ****ing mindgames.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
yeah I saw the color/font/etc tags and thought "man if I don't mess around with them my text is gonna be pink...I'll just say I knew all along!"

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
"Dazling little kids that go wa wa"

LOOOOOOOOL, I was expecting the only pun I've ever found for "Dazwa" (Dazwa I'm talkin' 'bout), but that was amazing.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
lmao.... you know i never realize how much sexual inuendo was in that phrase til i read it just now... not to mention the other meaning of it lol (reminds me of the movie meet the fockers)

_milktea

Smash Lord
I want to get a clear plastic case for my DS Lite, but does anyone know if the case will scratch my DS up?

Ironic, but it has happened before. My iPod case has scratched my iPod :/. Help a girl out!

Top Bottom