• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
i know this will probably sound funny to you guys but what does ftw mean? ive never known : \
lol welllll wikipedia has dozens of definitions for it. My favorite being
"Forever Two Wheels, common biker slang.
**** the World (internet slang)"

but in this setting it generally means "For the win"

usually a simple urban dictionary search can clear up any of internet lingo questions papito

____

Have you guys seen stuff abour this Joe Horn guy??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-y7E02PD3I

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
What's better CT/CC? :o My friend says Cross is much better and I don't understand. Anyways...

Goozex.com use Spawn90 as who recommended you.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've always loved the replay value of CC, but i might be alone in that.

Also, why the **** is kongo jungle on in that melee tournament? Maybe i've been gone from the game for a while, but that stage is ****ign ********.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I guess nothing compares to inviting Cort into your home to take your money.
-DD

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
so looking about 500pgs back in this thread, i just noticed almost half of all the posts (maybe more) have been in the last 7 months. good ****

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Chrono Trigger is amazing. Cross is quite good. I've played CT probably almost a dozen times. I've played CC once, but that's only because I lent my copy to someone a while ago and forgot to get it back. I'd love to play CC again and I will have to get my copy back soon in order to do so.

This has been said plenty of times already, but no amount is good enough: If you haven't played Chrono Trigger yet, DO IT NOW!

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Thanks Poffy =3. I hate to make you change it. You might get CTconned because of your date change though D:

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I was disappointed there weren't a bunch of cool dual/triple techs, those were the best. I did appreciate the unique magic/ability, fighting, and leveling systems though. It made the game cool and different, but with a Chrono feel to it still.

I still liked having all those playable characters though, even if many of them weren't developed at all. Glenn was awesome of course, and his dual-excalibur was sweet.

edit: 38000

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
Yeah I was disappointed there weren't a bunch of cool dual/triple techs, those were the best. I did appreciate the unique magic/ability, fighting, and leveling systems though. It made the game cool and different, but with a Chrono feel to it still.

I still liked having all those playable characters though, even if many of them weren't developed at all. Glenn was awesome of course, and his dual-excalibur was sweet.
I'm a man that like his dual/triple techs though. The new battle system was good, I just enjoyed Trigger's more. I didn't like the overload of characters though. I wouldn't have minded if they actually developed them more. The dual excalibur was badass, I'll give you that.

Chum

Smash Apprentice
****, now I have to see if I can get my money back from the venue I rented for the tournament I am hosting cause if XIIesticle is on the 26, mine will have no attendence :(

Top Bottom