• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

S l o X

Smash Champion
****, hab is going to apex?

now i'm really missin out

;D bolt

*****s need to tell me when they are going to tourneys (driving thru bpt / near south ct) i needa take advantage -_-

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
oh my jeebus.
go see inception. it is one of the best movies i've seen in my life. momento 2nd and dark knight 3rd in nolan movies to this beast (on top of being the best directed, it is a movie he actually wrote...and is possibly the best written movie i've ever seen). zimmer's soundtrack is mezmorizing, and all of the acting is top tier. we're talking ivan ooze/shin akuma tier.
and get a cherry limeade chiller while you're at it.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
oh my jeebus.
go see inception. it is one of the best movies i've seen in my life. momento 2nd and dark knight 3rd in nolan movies to this beast (on top of being the best directed, it is a movie he actually wrote...and is possibly the best written movie i've ever seen). zimmer's soundtrack is mezmorizing, and all of the acting is top tier. we're talking ivan ooze/shin akuma tier.
and get a cherry limeade chiller while you're at it.
Watching it tonight at the IMAX. Can't wait!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'm seeing it tonight too. So hyped.

Also, do people even pay attention to weathermen? The one on a local news station today, just 2 minutes ago, literally said, "And the Adirondacks are getting ***** by some storms up north here."

Pretty sure that can't be said on TV. How much can I sue for?
-DD

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Inception was the ultimate action packed mind **** film noir.

I loved every second of it.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
DD think you could talk them into making a project m cataclysm V hype trailer?
That'd be amazingggg
Hhhhmmmm...
I'll give it a little bit, then I'll try to do it myself. xD I've been mad inactive and ****. Being busy sucks.
-DD

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Where are the tournaments in Connecticut. I can't find any, Melee or Brawl.
I am hosting one in September in Vernon and October in south Windsor. There may be an August tournament as well. Location TBD. Due to being mobile right now I can't link / see where you are from. So I don't know if this helps at all but the October event is likely to be the biggest CT Tournament ever.

Vyyruss

Smash Apprentice
I am hosting one in September in Vernon and October in south Windsor. There may be an August tournament as well. Location TBD. Due to being mobile right now I can't link / see where you are from. So I don't know if this helps at all but the October event is likely to be the biggest CT Tournament ever.
I'm in New London.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
i get the feeling theres gonna be a lot of old spice parodies popping up in the near future.

respect for these actors that can talk so quickly without messing up. must take a lot of tries
I'm not looking forward to the majority of them. This one is really well done though.
-DD

Top Bottom