• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Nah not beefin just gives me an excuse to back up Dave instead of ****ting on him and vice versa as per the usual way of our friendship.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Good to see octave is joining in on the "I want to fit in" bandwagon on swf with joey.

Good joke Dave. Too bad my insult made sense and wasn't theory. Keep swinging.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
And no, I was never a coward. Lol you think I'm like afraid of you or something? Ok.

I just kept trying to be the mature one and give you the benefit of the doubt in person as I've tried numerous times w mogwai/wes. Bah.

I just troll on swf and all of you should pretty much realize that I do it for dave, wes, joey, and cog. If you do not see that/have realized it after all this time then you're....yeah

Train

Smash Rookie
I have no idea what's going on but I believe that the answer to your entire conflict can be solved in one simple word: Tacos

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
hard tacos are a disaster waiting to happen

soft tacos, while delicious, will later make your *** explode and make you regret wanting Mexican food ever again, but a few month down the line, you'll forget anyway and make the same mistake again, rinse and repeat.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
hard tacos are a disaster waiting to happen

soft tacos, while delicious, will later make your *** explode and make you regret wanting Mexican food ever again, but a few month down the line, you'll forget anyway and make the same mistake again, rinse and repeat.
soft tacos are a gift from god, don't you forget that

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
mexican food
is like
the business

so are mexican smashers from oklahoma amirite >.>;

nick, i will do errthing in my power to get you your hoodie back as soon as i can
also i need to sleep 15 hours, play some tf2, and do some homework. these next 2 weeks are school busy T.T but then it's cruisin' time until thanksgiving break, thankfully
lastly, who all plans to be at ccsu this friday? i will hopefully be there

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
burgers ar where its at. actually no wait kfc

no wait, mccains pizza. **** the frozen ones are awesome

why am i up so late ahhhhhhhhhhhh im gon to bed

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
crunchy tacos taste better

but you get one bite before it explodes into silverware-time

an eternal dilemma

:(
When I make tacos, I put the meat in the tacos and put them in the oven for a few minutes. The heat and meat juices softens the shell and makes silverware much less necessary.

I make awesome Mexican food. I want to host another quesadilla smashfest.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
When I make tacos, I put the meat in the tacos and put them in the oven for a few minutes. The heat and meat juices softens the shell and makes silverware much less necessary.

I make awesome Mexican food. I want to host another quesadilla smashfest.
if you do this, i would be so down to come and grub on your cooking...and bring enchilladas and sopapilla cheesecake :o
my family and i still have taco night weekly when i'm home. ****ing crispy tacos are so good.

Train

Smash Rookie
So ive been on the boards for less than 24 hours and i think i already have the whole place summed up: Some1 says something random, then everyone else has a "who can get the funniest comment on said random thing" contest.

Fun

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
So ive been on the boards for less than 24 hours and i think i already have the whole place summed up: Some1 says something random, then everyone else has a "who can get the funniest comment on said random thing" contest.

Fun
welcome to any forum ever that isn't run by christian moms.

ct thread however, makes NO sense when it comes to when people post. the thread can stand still for 2 days or have 50 posts in an hour. what the ****, peoples. why are our menstrual cycles so in sync?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
welcome to any forum ever that isn't run by christian moms.

ct thread however, makes NO sense when it comes to when people post. the thread can stand still for 2 days or have 50 posts in an hour. what the ****, peoples. why are our menstrual cycles so in sync?
maybe instead of asking "Why is everyone ______?" you should be asking, "Why aren't I _____?"

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

Fun
No, that's just how Poffy-time works.

The CT thread should be it's own forum with its own sub threads.

I still don't know why I post here....

but I am happy that I do.

I disagree. Lots of posts in one topic = awesome.

Also, CTThread Power Rankings are the best.
-DD

Top Bottom