• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I'm leaving Waterbury somewhere between five and six, heading to Fable's (a card shop in Southington on the way to CCSU) for maybe an hour or so, and hopefully getting to CCSU at eight.

kupo15

Smash Hero

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Ho ****. Yeah that's tough. Will you be at CCSU on Friday, tarmacker?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
So I might be moving to Massachusetts soon. That's still not Connecticut, so I'd still be illegally posting in this thread, but I'd be closer!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Hey all, I need a favor.

tl;dr version:
I need 25 people to be fans of a Facebook page I just created for a business I'm starting so I can have a customized URL that I will need.

Please become a fan to expedite this process for me
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Toastys-Chop-Shop/156907087679348

Thanks!!!
<3<3<3
-toastytooooast :)

PS - each get a free chop in return! (it's a Bengali/Bangladeshi finger food that is deep fried and delicious. imagine a chicken hushpuppy...though that doesn't quite do it justice)

PPS - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not actually make reference to this on my personal facebook page! There are far too many Bengali people who could steal my idea before I fully get it off the ground [plus I just don't want them talking about it before anything actually happens]

I'm just trying to have everything ready by the time of the first event I "cater" so that would-be fans won't have to search hard to get the info and spread the word ^_^

Thanks again!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So I might be moving to Massachusetts soon. That's still not Connecticut, so I'd still be illegally posting in this thread, but I'd be closer!
Move to Worcester so I can cuddle with you all the time.
-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
mlg: complain about the rules themselves all you want, but it sounds like they still were in semi-violation of them so no johns.

WHERE

Move to Worcester
Literally the worst idea ever. Worse than AIDS. Gah.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
The wife & I play that sometimes trying to beat it. We hit a wall at an upper level, like 15 or something, where's there's just ****loads of boogeymen that **** you. So frustrating.
My brother and I usually play through it at least once a year.

Have you encountered the Phantom Ice Cream Trucks?

those guys are killer.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
For CCSU tomorrow night, I can bring my GCN/Melee, but I still don't have a TV that doesn't require an RF Adapter. If someone can guarantee that they can hook up my cube with an adapter, I'll lug my TV. Otherwise, I need someone else to bring one.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Literally the worst idea ever. Worse than AIDS. Gah.
Fine, move to a neutral area equidistant to both Boston and Worcester so that you don't mind coming to visit me all the time and can still visit with Boston-Area smashers as well.

Also, go to DNA this weekend and pick me up so I don't have to try to convince myself to walk 20 minutes to a Brawl tournament at 9am.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I've geographically analyzed this closely, and come to the conclusion that the perfect town described thus is: Boston, MA.
Sounds good to me.

'Kay Dazwa, we decided where you're living, hurry up and move.
-DD

Top Bottom